Do all white supremacists use Roman historical figures and Norse mytholigical figures

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
...as screen names? I sometimes see Greek ones in there too. But then you don't really see any Slavic ones or Spanish or Portuguese.... nor too many Celtic ones...

Last edited:
So you are a white supremacist?

I thought one of their tenets was to hate Jews.

You don't see to many white supremacists with screen names like "Ivan the terrible" either... "Vlad the impaler," Brian Boru... all white guys...

Last edited:
I go for a Nazi myself. Gets to the point faster.

Lord_Haw-haw_s.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a large enough sample size to know.

It wasn't until real recently I understood the significance of the name "William Joyce" for that matter.

Anyway, as soon as you say "yes" to a question like this, someone will come along and prove you wrong by choosing a different name.

The use of both Roman and Norse mythology by white supremicists can be traced, as usual, back to Nazism in Germany. To Hitler the trappings of Rome implied power, and consolidation of that power into the almighty state. Look at the architecure preferred during this period.

As for the Norse mythology Nazim in general was hostile to christianty, and several leading Nazi's saw the old norse pagan religons as an accetpable substitute. One can look at how the SS operated, utilizing multiple norse symbols in thier various ceremonies to see the path they expected to take.

As for the Norse mythology Nazim in general was hostile to christianty, and several leading Nazi's saw the old norse pagan religons as an accetpable substitute. One can look at how the SS operated, utilizing multiple norse symbols in thier various ceremonies to see the path they expected to take.

Nazis weren't "hostile" to Christainity. They do what all cultures that embrace that religion do..mix and match with their own myth. The Romans did it. The Africans did it. The Hispanics did it. The Asians did it. Why are somehow the Germans different?

Nazis suck. But Rome was the bomb!

That's what Alaric and his crew thought when they rolled into the imperial city.

Well Rome was on it's way down after Constantine..really.

But a 500 year run..and technology that rivals some of what we have today..isn't to shabby.

Not too shabby if you happen to fancy imperialistic powers that conquer, pillage, enslave and get their jollies by watching people get butchered in arenas.

If your point is to strike a note about power to create mayhem on earth, hard to go wrong with Norse and Greco-Roman mythological Gods.

I mean come on..Jesus the NAZI?

Not a name that exactly inspires shock and awe, now, does it?

Nazis suck. But Rome was the bomb!

That's what Alaric and his crew thought when they rolled into the imperial city.

But a 500 year run..and technology that rivals some of what we have today..isn't to shabby.

The Coliseum still stands, even after 1,500 years of neglect by the RCC.

To give you a sense of scale

Washington-square-park-arch.jpg

That's the arch at Washington Square Park in NYC.

Make a 4 concentric rings around the park of 60 of those, then build 5 arches high

Coliseum.jpg

Last edited:

Make a 4 concentric rings around the park of 60 of those, then build 5 arches high

Coliseum.jpg

And not a single one of your ancestors was involved in accomplishing that feat, interloper. :lol::lol:

Coliseum.jpg

And not a single one of your ancestors was involved in accomplishing that feat, interloper. :lol::lol:

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Rome was a very international empire.

They did not descriminate against making slaves (or for that matter citzens of Rome) of any people regardless of race, religion, creed or place of origin.

Rome was quite liberal in that respect.

But what about the white supremacists of Germanic descent? Rome never conquered the Germanic peoples...

Not too shabby if you happen to fancy imperialistic powers that conquer, pillage, enslave and get their jollies by watching people get butchered in arenas.

Nice application of modern day values upon a society which was entirely different than today. FAIL

Coliseum.jpg

And you know this how ?

Forum List

Back