DNC Goes After Destroying President Donald Trump, His Marriage, and His Family

Democrat introducing impeachment measure as revenge against President Donald Trump on first day of a new Congress: Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

They cooked this one up right after President Trump won the election and even before he took office. This isn't just and it isn't right.

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on.
Your title is false. The DNC is not a Congress guy.
I did not use the word "guy" in my post. You need English 101 sometime soon, so go here, and I'll talk to you in six months when you refresh your usage:
6_paid_and_free_english_classes_online.jpg

Democrat introducing impeachment measure as revenge against President Donald Trump on first day of a new Congress: Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

They cooked this one up right after President Trump won the election and even before he took office. This isn't just and it isn't right.

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on.
I understand. You have nothing to say, and you said it.

Trump destroyed all three of his marriages all by himself. No one else.
Thats because Trump is an asshole. It's gonna take an asshole to turn the tide of Communism in this country.
Carry on, President Trump.
I'm way ahead of you: Trump Has Turned Things Around

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on
Trump is not only a bumbling incompetent, he has been violating Emoluments Clause since the day he took office:

Donald Trump Will Not Go Quietly Like Nixon

"Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on an even greater variety of fronts than Nixon.

"First and foremost, there is the final report of special counsel Robert Mueller, which may be delivered as soon as the middle of February.

"Even if Mueller hews to present Justice Department policy and declines to indict Trump himself for conspiring and colluding with Russian interests in the 2016 election, and obstructing justice in an effort to impede the Russia probe, he almost certainly will furnish House Democrats with powerful ammunition for impeachment.

"Beyond collusion and obstruction, Trump has arguably committed impeachable offenses for misusing the presidency for personal economic gain in violation of the Constitution’s foreign and domestic emoluments clauses, as well as directing his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels and ex-girlfriend Karen McDougal in violation of federal election laws."
So therefore you approve of the more vicious elements in the DNC going for impeachment after they announced it prior to President Trump's Oath of Office was taken by him, and only because all their cheating and all George Soros' money didn't put Hillary Willary back together again. You're just as bad as them, trying to destroy his family and all.

There will be no impeachment vote unless and until Mueller findings show impeachable offense.

So, the Dems have done nothing of the sort.

Moron.

Yes they are already trying to impeach trump .
Power went to their heads fast.

What a waste of time
Like I keep saying, karma's a bitch.

Obama hadn't even stepped off the podium after his first swearing in when the demands for his impeachment began.

Even Trump himself said Obama was not qualified by birth to be President.

Karma's a BITCH!

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on
Trump is not only a bumbling incompetent, he has been violating Emoluments Clause since the day he took office:

"Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on an even greater variety of fronts than Nixon.

"First and foremost, there is the final report of special counsel Robert Mueller, which may be delivered as soon as the middle of February.

"Even if Mueller hews to present Justice Department policy and declines to indict Trump himself for conspiring and colluding with Russian interests in the 2016 election, and obstructing justice in an effort to impede the Russia probe, he almost certainly will furnish House Democrats with powerful ammunition for impeachment.

"Beyond collusion and obstruction, Trump has arguably committed impeachable offenses for misusing the presidency for personal economic gain in violation of the Constitution’s foreign and domestic emoluments clauses, as well as directing his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels and ex-girlfriend Karen McDougal in violation of federal election laws."
So therefore you approve of the more vicious elements in the DNC going for impeachment after they announced it prior to President Trump's Oath of Office was taken by him, and only because all their cheating and all George Soros' money didn't put Hillary Willary back together again. You're just as bad as them, trying to destroy his family and all.
You forget that you still haven't even shown a credible allegation that anyone is trying to destroy Trump's family

You read too much into the present funny papers that attack journalism is and will remain that way until they go back to reporting and not making the headlines. Rudy Guilani is a lawyer in addition to being NYC's former Mayor, and he knows Trump did nothing wrong. The trouble with the DNC is they get people like Christine Blasey Ford on the air the week preceding the election to lie their butts off, and she obliged with Feinstein and Schumer cranking out "Atta girls" all the way through her blizzard of blatant lies about a quite innocent of all her false witness shinola.

The DNC has some credibility issues about lying, and these impeachment charges are as phony as a three-dollar bill.

It's not revenge: it to make our country safe, strong and healthy again. We need to get rid of the cesspool in which Drumph has drowned our once democratic process and the dignity of our country.
When Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, the DNC proponents declared their intention to wipe President-elect Trump off the face of the American map and have carried that mission for two stinking years of lying their asses off and trying to get Robert Mueller to do their dirty work for them. Mr. Meuller is gong to get at the truth, but even when he clears Trump, the DNC hatemongers from the Clintonista era are going to go for the jugular on Trump by damaging him, his First Lady Melania Trump, his family of 5 children and even members of his staff with every humiliation available to their evil, evil hands. I'm sorry you're so loyal to your party you cannot see that. I'm with Mueller, btw., and he's had a lot of time to be used by the DNC for purposes of Hillary's vengeful nature being sated. I think he's rather tired of it, myself, and while I'm hoping President Trump is shown to have done no wrong doing, I'm willing to let Mr. Mueller find out the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

Which marriage?

After the Russian trump tower meeting one could argue don junior is trying harder to ruin the family.

Obviously you have it twisted and projecting the fact that true democrats are advocating justice when it comes to dealing with your so-called president tRump and his felonious criminal family stealing millions of dollars from the taxpayer, using taxpayer money as a slush fund, using the White House as a money making racket, co-mingling with foreign enemies to enrich themselves at using government and taxpayer resources to engage in that type of sedition. Additionally, tRump and his criminal family attempting to kill Democracy, the moral and civilized character of humanity as in crimes against humanity. Furthermore, for being a criminal family who deserve to suffer punishment for their self entitled thieving and criminal ways and other State crimes.

Must be a Russian troll or a stupid, uneducated and sucker rightwing nut tRump kisser.

You forget that you still haven't even shown a credible allegation that anyone is trying to destroy Trump's family
I don't have to. The impeachment, if acknowledged by the Congress will do that, and right now, it's not completely certain they will pull out the stops to be ignored by the Senate who is convinced the alleged deeds to not pass the bar to justify impeachment. The DNC wants revenge for Bill Clinton's impeachment for recruiting extremely young adult women while in the oval office, and the blue dress said so with its dna and carpet samples collected.
President Trump is being put at risk to far less egregious things, and the DNC creeps will not stop until he is without a First Lady, at least two of his children will be in trouble, one is being embarrassed at school as we speak, and the two others will be damaged also, if the DNC doesn't quit going for the Trump family's dad.

It's just that simple. If it's not pretty, do not blame me. It's the creeps who announced they were going to impeach Trump today.

Must be a Russian troll or a stupid, uneducated and sucker rightwing nut tRump kisser.
Part of my family was already on this continent 50,000 years before your family showed up, junior, and the other part expropriated all the arable land. :lmao:

Democrats will do this to every Republican from now on.

They lied about Roy Moore. They lie about Vice president Pence all the time. Not only did they lie about Brett Kavanaugh, but even when the victim recanted and admitted that she never met him, Democrats cling to the lie.

Democrats are reprehensible, twisted, mentally corrupt entities. They can't be called human any longer. They are Gollums.

Forum List

Back