DNC Goes After Destroying President Donald Trump, His Marriage, and His Family

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Democrat introducing impeachment measure as revenge against President Donald Trump on first day of a new Congress: Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

They cooked this one up right after President Trump won the election and even before he took office. This isn't just and it isn't right.

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on.

ok.

not seeing where they're going after marriages, family and the like, but hey - have fun getting mad.

Democrat introducing impeachment measure as revenge against President Donald Trump on first day of a new Congress: Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

They cooked this one up right after President Trump won the election and even before he took office. This isn't just and it isn't right.

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on.
Your title is false. The DNC is not a Congress guy.

tiny trump is such a victim....are we getting tired of the whining yet?

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on
Trump is not only a bumbling incompetent, he has been violating Emoluments Clause since the day he took office:

Donald Trump Will Not Go Quietly Like Nixon

"Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on an even greater variety of fronts than Nixon.

"First and foremost, there is the final report of special counsel Robert Mueller, which may be delivered as soon as the middle of February.

"Even if Mueller hews to present Justice Department policy and declines to indict Trump himself for conspiring and colluding with Russian interests in the 2016 election, and obstructing justice in an effort to impede the Russia probe, he almost certainly will furnish House Democrats with powerful ammunition for impeachment.

"Beyond collusion and obstruction, Trump has arguably committed impeachable offenses for misusing the presidency for personal economic gain in violation of the Constitution’s foreign and domestic emoluments clauses, as well as directing his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels and ex-girlfriend Karen McDougal in violation of federal election laws."

It's not revenge: it to make our country safe, strong and healthy again. We need to get rid of the cesspool in which Drumph has drowned our once democratic process and the dignity of our country.

It's not revenge: it to make our country safe, strong and healthy again. We need to get rid of the cesspool in which Drumph has drowned our once democratic process and the dignity of our country.
Ahhh. We dont like his policies so lets impeach!
Good fucking gawd, you people make the obama haters look like they wanted to get him off.
You guys are almost as embarrassing as trump is!

Convince me and the nation that I'm wrong or right to find it very bad to bust up some man's marriage and hurt his sons and daughters just because he is a Republican and won the Presidency they put all George Soros' money on
Trump is not only a bumbling incompetent, he has been violating Emoluments Clause since the day he took office:

"Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on an even greater variety of fronts than Nixon.

"First and foremost, there is the final report of special counsel Robert Mueller, which may be delivered as soon as the middle of February.

"Even if Mueller hews to present Justice Department policy and declines to indict Trump himself for conspiring and colluding with Russian interests in the 2016 election, and obstructing justice in an effort to impede the Russia probe, he almost certainly will furnish House Democrats with powerful ammunition for impeachment.

"Beyond collusion and obstruction, Trump has arguably committed impeachable offenses for misusing the presidency for personal economic gain in violation of the Constitution’s foreign and domestic emoluments clauses, as well as directing his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to pay hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels and ex-girlfriend Karen McDougal in violation of federal election laws."
How is he violating the emoluments clause?

ok.

not seeing where they're going after marriages, family and the like, but hey - have fun getting mad.
Wow...I'm shocked. You didn't endorse a stupid Trumper meme.

Good on ya

MW-GO076_trump__20180809122335_ZH.jpg

I got my first clue during his inaugural parade when his limo stopped and his entire crime family stepped out into the street, directly in front of his DC hotel.

The Founding Fathers would have impeached corrupt Trump in a New York minute

"The Founding Fathers had someone just like Donald Trump in mind when they banned any and all emoluments to the president from any foreign or state governments..."

"Unique among presidents, Trump has divided loyalties. He has entangled his business interests with his official duties, creating the impression, if not the reality, that his own financial interest — not his duty as president — guides his thoughts and actions."

Do you believe Trump's loyalty is to his economic interests or his country?

Trump destroyed all three of his marriages all by himself. No one else.

Yes they are already trying to impeach trump .
Power went to their heads fast.

What a waste of time

Trump destroyed all three of his marriages all by himself. No one else.
Thats because Trump is an asshole. It's gonna take an asshole to turn the tide of Communism in this country.
Carry on, President Trump.

It is their time to waste since the govt. is shut down, it reminds me of all the years the GOP wasted time trying to vote away Oblamacare..

MW-GO076_trump__20180809122335_ZH.jpg

I got my first clue during his inaugural parade when his limo stopped and his entire crime family stepped out into the street, directly in front of his DC hotel.

The Founding Fathers would have impeached corrupt Trump in a New York minute

"The Founding Fathers had someone just like Donald Trump in mind when they banned any and all emoluments to the president from any foreign or state governments..."

"Unique among presidents, Trump has divided loyalties. He has entangled his business interests with his official duties, creating the impression, if not the reality, that his own financial interest — not his duty as president — guides his thoughts and actions."

Do you believe Trump's loyalty is to his economic interests or his country?
Ok so how is he violating it?

It is their time to waste since the govt. is shut down, it reminds me of all the years the GOP wasted time trying to vote away Oblamacare..
Explain what you mean. "All the years..." from when to when? It wasn't hard to vote it away. Not as hard as what it took Obama to get them to vote for it, claiming it wasn't a tax.

Everyone is wasting time right now. They should be in session ten hours a day to move this forward.

I'm afraid egos are now exploding with Pelosi getting the leadership and Trump going head to head with her. t this point I'm not sure if either is looking out for the citizens.

Yes they are already trying to impeach trump .
Power went to their heads fast.

What a waste of time

So, which will there be more votes on...

Dems impeaching Trump

The GOP votes to get rid of ObamaCare when they had no power and it was a waste of time?

The GOP voted 54 times to get rid of ObamaCare when it was a waste of time.

Will the Dems vote that many times for impeachment?

Forum List

Back