Pelosi has already started lying her derriere off

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Grinning Nancy Pelosi is confirmed as Speaker for the second time as Dems take power | Daily Mail Online

The Mexican Drug Cartel spokeswomen Nancy Pelosi started her first day as Speak with a yoog pile of lies

“Transparency will be the order of the day” a yoog lie, they have vowed to stop the investigation into Hillary and Obammy's epic crimes

“We are the Champions of the Middle Class” OMG that's a yoog, lie, the Democrats regard educated mainstream middle class American Voters to be their arch enemy, and they are even bragging about using illegal aliens to displace them

“And we will make America more American by protecting our patriotic, courageous Dreamers!” another yoog lie, illegal aliens waving the Mexican flag is the opposite patriotism

“I now call the House to order on behalf on all of America’s children” another yoog lie, the souless Liberals deny millions of children their first breath of life

The Racist Aztlan Nationalist spokeswomen Rep. Veronica Escobar announced her vote for “Nancy 'No Wall' Pelosi.” The Democrats who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border are anti-American bigots

pelositidepod.jpg

Nancy Pelosi enjoying a snack before her speech

Started? That FILTH of my birth town has always been a pathological liar her entire crab-crawling, toilet-deposit, reptile-slithering, homeless-shit-fetish life! Every quantum of Pelosi's existence has always had lies and fraud interwoven into the very fabric of it. You could comb through San Fran's 800,000 population and I highly doubt you'd find a more evil living creature.

Started? That FILTH of my birth town has always been a pathological liar her entire crab-crawling, toilet-deposit, reptile-slithering, homeless-shit-fetish life! Every quantum of Pelosi's existence has always had lies and fraud interwoven into the very fabric of it. You could comb through San Fran's 800,000 population and I highly doubt you'd find a more evil living creature.

Pelsoi is only rivaled by Harry Reid, Schumer, Hillary and Obammy when it comes to being a totally dishonest racist demagogue

Grinning Nancy Pelosi is confirmed as Speaker for the second time as Dems take power | Daily Mail Online

The Mexican Drug Cartel spokeswomen Nancy Pelosi started her first day as Speak with a yoog pile of lies

“Transparency will be the order of the day” a yoog lie, they have vowed to stop the investigation into Hillary and Obammy's epic crimes

“We are the Champions of the Middle Class” OMG that's a yoog, lie, the Democrats regard educated mainstream middle class American Voters to be their arch enemy, and they are even bragging about using illegal aliens to displace them

“And we will make America more American by protecting our patriotic, courageous Dreamers!” another yoog lie, illegal aliens waving the Mexican flag is the opposite patriotism

“I now call the House to order on behalf on all of America’s children” another yoog lie, the souless Liberals deny millions of children their first breath of life

The Racist Aztlan Nationalist spokeswomen Rep. Veronica Escobar announced her vote for “Nancy 'No Wall' Pelosi.” The Democrats who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border are anti-American bigots

View attachment 238269

You lying dumbass. Nancy was wearing RED today.

View attachment 238269

Do YOU ever stop lying, while falsely accusing others of lying, you drunken member of a completely failed race who never even invented a written language?

View attachment 238269

it's an obvious joke for most people

View attachment 238269

Do YOU ever stop lying, while falsely accusing others of lying, you drunken member of a completely failed race who never even invented a written language?

What have I lied about? Proof? Links? Quotes?

View attachment 238269
So...she's trying to appeal to trump supporters....................

Pelsoi is only rivaled by Harry Reid, Schumer, Hillary and Obammy when it comes to being a totally dishonest racist demagogue

Obamaggot is one of the few living creatures I find more abhorrent than Piglosi. Because when you get right down to it, Typhoid Barry Obamaggot is simply an exaggerated version of Pelosi, only more spoiled, pampered and ungrateful.

:itsok: You sound shrill.

View attachment 238269
What you call "lies" turn out to be a difference of opinion.

When are you people going to learn that opinion isn't fact. To show and dispute a "lie" you need FACT not your fucked up opinion

View attachment 238269

When are you people going to learn that opinion isn't fact. To show and dispute a "lie" you need FACT not your fucked up opinion
just as soon as the Dems stop whining about Trump's tweets

Obamaggot is one of the few living creatures I find more abhorrent than Piglosi. Because when you get right down to it, Typhoid Barry Obamaggot is simply an exaggerated version of Pelosi, only more spoiled, pampered and ungrateful.
...and sad....you sound sad.

View attachment 238269

Learn to tell the difference between whining (like the OP) and laughing (like Dems do at tiny trump's tweets).

View attachment 238269

You missed one, she lied when she took the oath, she has no intention of supporting and defending the Constitution.

View attachment 238269

Learn to tell the difference between whining (like the OP) and laughing (like Dems do at tiny trump's tweets).

Actually I am going to enjoy watching Pelosi destroy the Democrats even more

View attachment 238269

You missed one, she lied when she took the oath, she has no intention of supporting and defending the Constitution.

Amen texas

View attachment 238269
So...she's trying to appeal to trump supporters....................

Us

View attachment 238269

What have I lied about? Proof? Links? Quotes?

The link/quote is every thread you have ever made, asshole. EVERYONE on this site knows you are a proven, factual liar, it doesn't even bear discussing. Since you are always going to deny your lying habit, I'm not going to bother convincing you because you'll deny it and I don't need to convince anyone else because they already know it. You are incapable of telling the truth about anything.

Forum List

Back