DNC Continues to Implode, Eat Itself - Wasserman Schultz Out?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
She's served her purpose for the Hildabeast and going forward is a net negative for Hillary.

So, it's under the bus with the rest of the gang, dupe.

But we'll see her as part of the administration if the hag wins. She'll be National Security Advisor, which Obama has now reduced to a patronage position, or some such thing, as a reward for her efforts to screw people out of a fair and balanced primary....

She may be dumped, but if HRC is the candidate, probably not.

The turmoil is the result of the strength of Sanders' candidacy.

Wasserman-Schultz strikes me as an arrogant bitch, so it doesn't surprise me she's Hillary's best friend. I saw her on C-Span at an award ceremony for Puerto Rican military vets, and she didn't even bother to find out how to pronounce the name of the unit. The other speakers did. It was embarrassing to listen to her butcher the Spanish names. Obviously, she couldn't care less.

She may be dumped, but if HRC is the candidate, probably not.

The turmoil is the result of the strength of Sanders' candidacy.
She's done. I think this is the beginning of the HRC reapproachment to Bernie. If Hillary wins Calif, she's the nominee. She will have earned more pledged delegates than he by virtue of voters's choices. Bernie's final argument is "she bought it." That's not exactly going to win over the superdelegates who know the result of the primary votes as foretold when Bernie couldn't get blacks to "take a bagel" with him even if he was buying.

This might be a preemptive strike to make Sanders happy so then
he might give up his campaign....

I doubt Sanders will give it up that easily....
He wants Hilly baby to squirm....

This might be a preemptive strike to make Sanders happy so then
he might give up his campaign....

I doubt Sanders will give it up that easily....
He wants Hilly baby to squirm....
If he can somehow pull off CA, he's got an argument to be the guy who take take out Trump.

I hope they keep her. She helps Republicans.
She's the best and brightest they could find to run things...

Says a lot.
*cough* Reince Preibus *cough*
*sneeze* What does he have to do with anything? *sneeze*
Say what you will about Wasserman-Schultz, the guy heading the GOP just oversaw the most embarrassing mockery of a primary in the history of the country.
"Look over there! Somebody else is doing something similar!!" Face it, Sergeant Shultz is in a league of her own.

I hope they keep her. She helps Republicans.

Says a lot.
Say what you will about Wasserman-Schultz, the guy heading the GOP just oversaw the most embarrassing mockery of a primary in the history of the country.
"Look over there! Somebody else is doing something similar!!" Face it, Sergeant Shultz is in a league of her own.
Lol nope. I'll take her over Preibus any day.

Sanders would rather have HRC than DT as president

He and his are negotiating to get what they can out of the DNC.

Says a lot.
Lol nope. I'll take her over Preibus any day.
Since you don't have a choice, go ahead. We'll continue laughing.

Democrats' best and brightest, LOL.

Forum List

Back