In Defense of Hillary Rodham Clinton

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I really dislike HRC, as anyone can tell from reading a few of my posts about her and I ask my conservative friends to read the whole post before damning me as a sell out, turncoat or whatever..

But in a spirit of fairness, what are the worst, best and most likely mindsets we can plausibly imagine for her activities that the Inspector General and the FBI are or have investigated in her regards?

I honestly think that HRC wants to help people and that she believes herself to be the best person for POTUS to do that job, but she feels she has to engage in skulduggery to get to a place politically to become POTUS and be able to help people. She cut her legal teeth in the Age of Nixon, after all.

A huge number of honest people believe in HRC and trust her. A case in point is David Brock who after doing his attack book on Anita Hill was going to do a similar one on HRC. But he got converted into a HRC supporter. His fanatical support of her belies the idea that he was merely bought, such people simply drift into other endeavors or subjects to appeal to the established fan base, but not Brock. He willingly sacrificed the following he had to defend Hillary. This to my mind says he saw something in her that made him into a believer.

What is it about HRC that inspires such people if it is not a genuine desire to work for the betterment of society especially by helping the poor?

The trick is what you have to do to get the power to help anyone. How far will Hillary go to get that power and has she already gone too far?

And what explains the nastiness that she has inflicted on various people from her own husband to her SS body guards to journalists and the regular public? I believe that much of that comes from a certain kind of arrogance that grows from a belief in her mission, her unique qualifications to tackle that mission, and her contempt for all the other professional political class drones she has to deal with each and every day.

Yeah, maybe HRC is just an evil bitch, but that doesnt strike me as plausible given the Brock events nor in how many average people from across the country believe in her deeply. Were she as nasty in her heart of hearts as she is on the surface so often, these people would sense that and steer clear and they obviously have not.

The best scenario is that HRC is just naive and trusting for her subordinates to carry out all her instructions with little oversight. There is great plausibility for a person from her generation to not grasp the fundamental difference in having private email vrs a whole private email server. Hillary seems far to intelligent for this to be the case, IMO. So why take such a risk?

To me, the most likely explanation for Hillarys pratfalls is that she has a combination of seeing herself as a flawed champion of the people who means well and sometimes she gets caught by the day to day details, but who has never intended to break the 'real serious' laws and has no time to respect trivial annoyances in the law. And blend into this an unperceived arrogance that makes her proceed with what is most expedient for her when she feels it is a trivial matter. 'Out of my way; I am doing all this for the Little People!' I can hear in my mind coming out of her mouth with ease.

Unfortunately for her, the State Department has a long history of playing fast and loose with national security and the culture of that agency is such that 'minor' matters of classified document security are ignored on a routine basis, playing right into Hillary's worst practices and tendencies.

I dont think Hillary ever intended to break a major, serious national security law or rule.

The problem for her is that they are ALL major laws and rules for a reason; they are needed to safeguard our nations secrets, the lives of its agents and the common interests of our allies, all of which, intentionally or not, Hillary Rodham Clinton has betrayed.

At the very least she has demonstrated that she is incompetent with national intelligence and is therefore unfit to hold the office of POTUS. And growing thousands are beginning to realize this every day.

Last edited:
In Defense of Hillary Rodham Clinton...
(crickets)
...there is none.

(crickets)
...there is none.
Hey, sometimes you gotta play Devils Advocate just to get a Reality Check and make sure you are proceeding with integrity.

lol

I don't think hillary sees doing what see sees as necessary as a means to an end to benefit anyone but herself. as you indicate she's widely known to be an outright bitch for no reason to people that work for her.

Beware the guy that's rude to the waiter and all that, which is something I've found to be true in life. People that are rude to people because they can be are assholes to the core that slap that smile on to get what they want from people.

I've been watching her for too long, seen too much duplicity and outright BS to think she is anything but a giant facade put up for the benefit of her own avaricious goals, but kudos for attempting to better understand her. I've given up, as I feel I already do, and the conclusions are not good....

(crickets)
...there is none.

You made sense until you questioned Hillary's competence! I can agree she can be careless and depends too much on her staff, but she is a very busy woman who's always had a lot of responsibility and a lot to get done! I will still take her over any RUBE Republican who've proved they care more about party than the country's security and feasibility! With Clinton and Obama, they turned the economy around, produced millions of jobs, while doubling the DOW! Two Bushes have collapsed the economy, lost jobs, almost killed the auto industry, dropped the ball with Wall Street, started 2 wars with a huge lie, and divided the country with hate for Gays, women, and immigrants! IDK how you can forget what Obama had to deal with when he entered the White House! The DOW around 6600, now approaching 18,000, respect and admiration from around the world when they were burning "W's" effigy in protest and hate, and has the cooperation of many countries with new trade deals! :blahblah: OBTW, Brock turned on the Republicans because they turned on him! They found out he was GAY and started disparaging him! Blame the bigot of your own party! ;-/

(crickets)
...there is none.

You made sense until you questioned Hillary's competence! I can agree she can be careless and depends too much on her staff, but she is a very busy woman who's always had a lot of responsibility and a lot to get done! I will still take her over any RUBE Republican who've proved they care more about party than the country's security and feasibility! With Clinton and Obama, they turned the economy around, produced millions of jobs, while doubling the DOW! Two Bushes have collapsed the economy, lost jobs, almost killed the auto industry, dropped the ball with Wall Street, started 2 wars with a huge lie, and divided the country with hate for Gays, women, and immigrants! IDK how you can forget what Obama had to deal with when he entered the White House! The DOW around 6600, now approaching 18,000, respect and admiration from around the world when they were burning "W's" effigy in protest and hate, and has the cooperation of many countries with new trade deals! :blahblah: OBTW, Brock turned on the Republicans because they turned on him! They found out he was GAY and started disparaging him! Blame the bigot of your own party! ;-/

The Secretary of State turned the economy around.

Would you like to try again or are you going with that?

(crickets)
...there is none.

Obviously Obama did that! I guess I need to check my post if you can't read that in it! ;-/

(crickets)
...there is none.

Obviously Obama did that! I guess I need to check my post if you can't read that in it! ;-/

From your post:
"With Clinton and Obama, they turned the economy around"

There are plenty of threads arguing Obama's role as well, but this isn't one of them....

(crickets)
...there is none.

From your post:

There are plenty of threads arguing Obama's role as well, but this isn't one of them....

I spoke enough about her and what she will continue from the Obama admin.; more jobs, economic prosperity, and bringing the country together over splitting it up with the likes of TRUMP! :9:

(crickets)
...there is none.

"started 2 wars with a huge lie."

Some people remember Pearl Harbor as the reason the US got into WWII and some even remember the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon on 9-11 as the cause of the invasion of Afghanistan.

Then there are lying pissants that have a poor memory.

(crickets)
...there is none.

"started 2 wars with a huge lie."

Some people remember Pearl Harbor as the reason the US got into WWII and some even remember the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon on 9-11 as the cause of the invasion of Afghanistan.

Then there are lying pissants that have a poor memory.

Well that made SO MUCH SENSE! :ahole-1: :anj_stfu: :argue: :9:

(crickets)
...there is none.

From your post:

I spoke enough about her and what she will continue from the Obama admin.; more jobs, economic prosperity, and bringing the country together over splitting it up with the likes of TRUMP! :9:

You spoke about the economy which she had nothing whatsoever to do with and this post is also about the economy. You have actually posted nothing about her at all, aside from this nebulous 'she'll continue' this or that and the laughable assertion that this lightning rod will bring the country together.

After berating people for questioning her qualifications you've provided none. This is typical for a Hillary supporter, but google something up like Feinstein had to when asked the same question.

From your post:

You spoke about the economy which she had nothing whatsoever to do with and this post is also about the economy. You have actually posted nothing about her at all, aside from this nebulous 'she'll continue' this or that and the laughable assertion that this lightning rod will bring the country together.

After berating people for questioning her qualifications you've provided none. This is typical for a Hillary supporter, but google something up like Feinstein had to when asked the same question.

I figure Bill will have plenty to do trying to bring the country back after being trashed by "W": and a Republican Congress! Maybe something more will get done when the obstruction stops! They have been dragging their feet on just about everything even though we've recovered some even with their evil intent! ;-/

I really dislike HRC, as anyone can tell from reading a few of my posts about her and I ask my conservative friends to read the whole post before damning me as a sell out, turncoat or whatever..

But in a spirit of fairness, what are the worst, best and most likely mindsets we can plausibly imagine for her activities that the Inspector General and the FBI are or have investigated in her regards?

I honestly think that HRC wants to help people and that she believes herself to be the best person for POTUS to do that job, but she feels she has to engage in skulduggery to get to a place politically to become POTUS and be able to help people. She cut her legal teeth in the Age of Nixon, after all.

A huge number of honest people believe in HRC and trust her. A case in point is David Brock who after doing his attack book on Anita Hill was going to do a similar one on HRC. But he got converted into a HRC supporter. His fanatical support of her belies the idea that he was merely bought, such people simply drift into other endeavors or subjects to appeal to the established fan base, but not Brock. He willingly sacrificed the following he had to defend Hillary. This to my mind says he saw something in her that made him into a believer.

What is it about HRC that inspires such people if it is not a genuine desire to work for the betterment of society especially by helping the poor?

The trick is what you have to do to get the power to help anyone. How far will Hillary go to get that power and has she already gone too far?

And what explains the nastiness that she has inflicted on various people from her own husband to her SS body guards to journalists and the regular public? I believe that much of that comes from a certain kind of arrogance that grows from a belief in her mission, her unique qualifications to tackle that mission, and her contempt for all the other professional political class drones she has to deal with each and every day.

Yeah, maybe HRC is just an evil bitch, but that doesnt strike me as plausible given the Brock events nor in how many average people from across the country believe in her deeply. We she as nasty in her heart of hearts as she is on the surface so often, these people would sense that and steer clear and they obviously have not.

The best scenario is that HRC is just naive and trusting for her subordinates to carry out all her instructions with little oversight. There is great plausibility for a person from her generation to not grasp the fundamental difference in having private email vrs a whole private email server. Hillary seems far to intelligent for this to be the case, IMO. So why take such a risk?

To me, the most likely explanation for Hillarys pratfalls is that she has a combination of seeing herself as a flawed champion of the people who means well and sometimes she gets caught by the day to day details, but who has never intended to break the 'real serious' laws and has no time to respect trivial annoyances in the law. And blend into this an unperceived arrogance that makes her proceed with what is most expedient for her when she feels it is a trivial matter. 'Out of my way; I am doing all this for the Little People!' I can hear in my mind coming out of her mouth with ease.

Unfortunately for her, the State Department has a long history of playing fast and loose with national security and the culture of that agency is such that 'minor' matters of classified document security are ignored on a routine basis, playing right into Hillary's worst practices and tendencies.

I dont think Hillary ever intended to break a major, serious national security law or rule.

The problem for her is that they are ALL major laws and rules for a reason; they are needed to safeguard our nations secrets, the lives of its agents and the common interests of our allies, all of which, intentionally or not, Hillary Rodham Clinton has betrayed.

At the very lest she has demonstrated that she incompetent with national intelligence and is therefore unfit to hold the office of POTUS. And growing thousands are beginning to realize this every day.

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong.

If nothing else Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is a pathological liar. Unlike anyone I have seen before, even her husband who basically lied to protect his ass.

Nothing she says can be believed.

All Presidents have said they want to help people it is just how they do so.

A liar like Mrs. Tuzla can not be rewarded for her record of deceit.

From your post:

I figure Bill will have plenty to do trying to bring the country back after being trashed by "W": and a Republican Congress! Maybe something more will get done when the obstruction stops! They have been dragging their feet on just about everything even though we've recovered some even with their evil intent! ;-/

m'kay, I don't think this conversation has anything to do with the thread topic, which I think is a good one, so I'm stepping out of it....

From your post:

m'kay, I don't think this conversation has anything to do with the thread topic, which I think is a good one, so I'm stepping out of it....

Well when you don't have a leg to stand on, it's hard to argue a point and make any sense! Voting for Trump over Hillary makes no sense! The man actually attacked the Gov. of NM even though his rally was being held in Albuquerque! The man has no self-control; how can he be President? :ack-1:

(crickets)
...there is none.

First of all, she was SoS.. she had zero impact on the economy. Secondly, the economy hasn't turned around. As for the rest of your blather, whatthefuckever.

Yeah, maybe HRC is just an evil bitch, but that doesnt strike me as plausible given the Brock events nor in how many average people from across the country believe in her deeply. We she as nasty in her heart of hearts as she is on the surface so often, these people would sense that and steer clear and they obviously have not.

At the very lest she has demonstrated that she incompetent with national intelligence and is therefore unfit to hold the office of POTUS. And growing thousands are beginning to realize this every day.

If nothing else Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is a pathological liar. Unlike anyone I have seen before, even her husband who basically lied to protect his ass.

I am just trying to wrap my brain around the plausible alternatives as the behavior of Brock and so many others seem to contradict the apparent nastiness of HRC's personality.

I also have to wonder how much of my attitude to HRC is similar to the lefts attitude toward Trump and based on rumor and slander that I chose to believe rather than genuine.

In the end, HRC is not fit for office no matter how you spin it, so I am not sure it really makes any difference in that respect what he 'true' motives may be.

From your post:

Well when you don't have a leg to stand on, it's hard to argue a point and make any sense! Voting for Trump over Hillary makes no sense! The man actually attacked the Gov. of NM even though his rally was being held in Albuquerque! The man has no self-control; how can he be President? :ack-1:

Listen up shit-for-brains. I've been kind as you're relatively new and you seem young.

If you think you've actually made a point, you're a fucking idiot. If you think I can't eviscerate your ass in a blink you are new.

I was being kind to you, I was being polite to the OP.

Now fuck off small-change....

I am just trying to wrap my brain around the plausible alternatives as the behavior of Brock and so many others seem to contradict the apparent nastiness of HRC's personality.

I also have to wonder how much of my attitude to HRC is similar to the lefts attitude toward Trump and based on rumor and slander that I chose to believe rather than genuine.

In the end, HRC is not fit for office no matter how you spin it, so I am not sure it really makes any difference in that respect what he 'true' motives may be.

...and Trump is qualified? Wow! :blahblah::bs1: :boohoo: :dunno:

Forum List

Back