DNC candidate: "We need to Shutup white people"

Yikes! Communists/Progressives really have lost it. This shite is craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

White Communist/Progressive loons are gonna be the death of the Democratic Party. This chick is a bleepin moron. Blue Collar white Democrats are beginning to flee the Party. They see things getting weirder and weirder. They're out.

The Democrats are in full-blown meltdown mode..
No kidding. They've lost their damn minds. It's good for thee country though so.

My parents, lifelong Democrats, are no doubt rolling around feverishly in their graves.
I imagine a lot of parents and grandparents are looking down on us thinking WTF is up with these people?

No doubt... shit, I do every day. When I hear about these types, my first thought is, "how does one become this way"? Seriously, what kind of demented thought processes are going on here?

Guess the DNCS new strategy to win over white working class voters is to tell them to shutup.

Thanks for another 4 years, you guys are classy.

There's a time this would have been otherworldly bizarre. Now it's just par for the course.

The GOP should be sending people like this Thank You cards.

The predictable result of the "white shaming" we've been seeing for the last few years.

White Guilt must be a very powerful thing.

White Guilt WAS a powerful thing. NOw whites are more and more rejecting this shit.

Guess the DNCS new strategy to win over white working class voters is to tell them to shutup.

Thanks for another 4 years, you guys are classy.

I could only listen to a min of it! Oh man is she ignorant and clueless!

She had one thing right Democrats are prejudice. They think minorities esp blacks are dumb children that need their white fathers and mothers to take carry of them. Just like a mother to a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back