Dizzy from a Passionate Kiss......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... has this ever happened to you?

It happened to me with one person in my life. I mean like I thought I would fall over dizzy. I thought that stuff only happened in the movies.....

I was on my lunch break when it happened, and when I came back in the receptionist said "You look like you just had sex"...

Only from a kiss!

You're welcome...

that would be hilarious if it was you..... I have not seen him in 20 years...... and I never really dated him - just a few lunch dates, then I found out he was married.....

was that kiss before or after you changed your avi three thousand times in a day..?

was that kiss before or after you changed your avi three thousand times in a day..?

you'll be happy to hear I struck up a bargain and I will not be changing my avi or sig again until Feb 23.

oh, it was before. At that time, I think I was addicted to BBS' (bulletin board systems) -

Doesn't sound healthy. You probably shouldn't kiss them again until they get that shit fixed.

It happened to me with one person in my life. I mean like I thought I would fall over dizzy. I thought that stuff only happened in the movies.....

I was on my lunch break when it happened, and when I came back in the receptionist said "You look like you just had sex"...

Only from a kiss!

Pheromone overload? Sure, damn straight. It's the best part. Like a drug, only cheaper.

It's also the only thing that has ever silenced my perpetual tinnitus, although the affect was temporary. :(

Doesn't sound healthy. You probably shouldn't kiss them again until they get that shit fixed.

well at least not that person..... I still have a crush on him. Is that bad? ;)

You're welcome...

that would be hilarious if it was you..... I have not seen him in 20 years...... and I never really dated him - just a few lunch dates, then I found out he was married.....
Ah yes.

I've seen this kind of thing before. Please allow me...

It's what I term, "nostalgia passion". You feel young again with him. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal and will go away once reality sets in. When this happens, pop a couple of xanax and have a few light shandys. You'll be fine.

Only from a kiss!

Pro Tip: You have to come up for air every once in awhile.

Forum List

Back