• Blue Bird;

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck disposable razors.

dovo-en-vogue-tempered-frozen-steel.jpg

Fuck disposable razors.

dovo-en-vogue-tempered-frozen-steel.jpg

Yeah, I'm not sure it can be said any better than that.

But where and/ or how can I get one of ^ those ^?

You can buy them online.

There's also a national chain that's popped up in the last few years called The Art of Shaving, they have a very good selection of straight razors and safety razors, along with all the other paraphernalia.

Another option is a Safety Razor:

razor.jpg

Almost as close a shave as a straight razor, and a little less intimidating. (Also, a lot cheaper)
This is what my Dad uses. Been thinking of buying one because the disposable ones not only do a poor job but they also scratch my face.

I buy whatever brand Costco is offering the best bulk deal on whenever it's time to replenish my arsenal. Works out a lot cheaper per razor than buying the same kind in packs of 4, 6, or a dozen or so.

Cheapest is buying one razor and replacing the blades.

But, hey, some low intellect folks would rather throw shit in the landfill.

Disposable razors are the biggest rip off on the planet.

Go for a single blade razor and a wet shave set up.

razor.jpg

Almost as close a shave as a straight razor, and a little less intimidating. (Also, a lot cheaper)

I gave up disposable and got one of these. It takes a while to get used to the feel and ergonomics again after using plastic shit for 25 years, but this is what I learned with and it's what I use now. So much cheaper and more manly for fuck's sake.

razor.jpg

I gave up disposable and got one of these. It takes a while to get used to the feel and ergonomics again after using plastic shit for 25 years, but this is what I learned with and it's what I use now. So much cheaper and more manly for fuck's sake.
you shave:eusa_liar:

razor.jpg

This is what my Dad uses. Been thinking of buying one because the disposable ones not only do a poor job but they also scratch my face.

That's what my dad used when I was a kid, too. Baddest-ass razor, EVER. It never missed the most microscopic hair, and never left any scars.

I am tired of chipping in for Tom Brady's salary by paying $25 for new cartridges every month.

razor.jpg

you shave:eusa_liar:

I guess this makes some kind of sense to you? :cuckoo:

razor.jpg

That's what my dad used when I was a kid, too. Baddest-ass razor, EVER. It never missed the most microscopic hair, and never left any scars.

I am tired of chipping in for Tom Brady's salary by paying $25 for new cartridges every month.

Are you serious?????????????????????

$25 a month????????????????????????

Are you serious?????????????????????

$25 a month????????????????????????

What can I say?

Some men are hairy.

razor.jpg

I use one of those but I only trim around my beard. you can get the old wilkinson sword blades at Walmart for a little of nothing and they last a long time.

Forum List

Back