Disgusting Case of Rape and Murder

I would assume there would need to be evidence that these disgusting pieces of shit targeted these two people based solely on the fact that they were white instead of perhaps them just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not every crime committed against a black by a white is a hate crime either, in fact I'd venture to guess most are not hate crimes...

yes, Glock.. your whole -9 points stung.... :clap2: you're still a fucking moron.. you said the media was hiding the story because the perps were black and SO IS OBAMA! what the fuck are you saying if it's not that people would associate Obama with them? please clarify your remark or just admit that you're a racist fucktard and move on.

perhaps it's the fact that they fucked that poor guy in his ass before killing him? maybe it's the anti-gay media slant. They don't want to go into how a MAN is raped by OTHER MEN..... just a possibility..... and much more plausible to me considering how frequently news channels report black crimes... why would the suddenly go into protection mode when historically speaking the rule of thumb is if it's black or it bleeds it leads...

Yeah these two victims were just "in the wrong place at the wrong time". That's why they fucked the guy up the ass and cut his dick and balls off in front of his girlfriend, then fucked her three different ways and rammed bleach down her throat. Did I mention that they tortured her too and suffocated her slowly? No, definitely not a HATE CRIME. :cuckoo:

Fact is they did it because the victims were white, normal and productive members of society, and as useless hyper-sexual black trash they hated that.

Since the media is in the tank for hyper-sexuals, blacks and non-productive members of society they hide it. And because Obama is black, and represents the Party of bisexuals, homosexuals, any abnormal behavior and non-productive members of society, they especially hide it.

Oh and thanks for the big 5 neg points. :badgrin:

it began as a simple car jacking..the black guys wanted the car...then decided on impulse or out of sheer evil to take the young couple ...things went wrong from there...has they just taken the car....

I have an issue with any crime being a hate crime when i think all crimes against a person are the same. Remember Mr. Byrd, the black man, dragged to death in texas..that was classed a hate crime...even thou the men didnt set out to kill a black man they were liquored up and had liquor courage and saw him...the same as these black guys saw this young couple..

The 'hate crime' has been used so much that often even if it is a true hate crime most people just roll their eyes with the thought of 'not another one'. A result of too much crying wolf. If it was, we may never know, unless the criminals admit it.

Both were hate crimes. If you're going to steal something or kill someone then you do it as quickly as possible and move on. These criminals perpetrated as much agony as possible on their victims and took joy in doing so.

anyone being rational can see the double standard in the media coverage of this trial compared to the duke rape case. No one died in the duke rape case but someone used the word ******. I remember the oj trial when it became worst to use the word ******....mark furman...than it did to kill two people?

No amount of pc is gonna change the plain facts. If whites had tortured and brutally murdered a young black couple it would have made the headlines....jesse and sharpton would have seen to it. But if a white minister were to demand justice for this couple it wouldnt even be noted. These issues should not be dealt with from a con or lib position...it should be dealt with fairly with both sides reconizing the bias of the media in these cases. If you deny that the cases were treated differently due to race then you are simply denying plain facts.

glock i am not much for the "hate crime" defination. All crimes against one's person to me are just the same. It was one of the most brutal and sadistic murders i have read about in a long time. Let's not forget that murder is a hobby of mine. I do not shock easily. This crime shocked me, the sadistic nature of it. The horror that anything like this could happen to anyone. It was the same horror i felt when the idiots dragged the black man to death in texas.

Both were hate crimes. If you're going to steal something or kill someone then you do it as quickly as possible and move on. These criminals perpetrated as much agony as possible on their victims and took joy in doing so.

Again, if they hadn't cried wolf so much before then they would have looked into it more to see if it was or not. However, if it isn't being focused on then that is actually a good thing. Think really hard about juries, how they have to pick those who haven't seen or heard anything of the case BEFORE trial to make charges stick. If it's kept quiet until after judgement and conviction then the charges are less likely to be overturned or they get out on a technicality. After a case goes to court though, the media doesn't get much of a ratings boost for it so they won't bother.

Yeah these two victims were just "in the wrong place at the wrong time". That's why they fucked the guy up the ass and cut his dick and balls off in front of his girlfriend, then fucked her three different ways and rammed bleach down her throat. Did I mention that they tortured her too and suffocated her slowly? No, definitely not a HATE CRIME. :cuckoo:

snopes says there was no multilation of the bodies..but don't let the facts get in the way of your outrage glock..it's not like the crime itself is enough...you must add on additional stuff to make it even worse :eusa_silenced:

Fact is they did it because the victims were white, normal and productive members of society, and as useless hyper-sexual black trash they hated that.

and you know this for a fact do ya? what are you psychic? can you look into their minds and see what they were thinking? that's pretty impressive glock.... you act as if blacks don't kill other blacks and whites don't kill blacks and people in general don't kill other people. Not everyone is motivated by race. Maybe these were just 5 sick fucking people who saw an opportunity and took it.

Since the media is in the tank for hyper-sexuals, blacks and non-productive members of society they hide it. And because Obama is black, and represents the Party of bisexuals, homosexuals, any abnormal behavior and non-productive members of society, they especially hide it.

it must be very liberating to be anonymous online and be able to vent your racists views so freely.

Oh and thanks for the big 5 neg points. :badgrin:

you're welcome douchebag :D

glock i am not much for the "hate crime" defination. All crimes against one's person to me are just the same. It was one of the most brutal and sadistic murders i have read about in a long time. Let's not forget that murder is a hobby of mine. I do not shock easily. This crime shocked me, the sadistic nature of it. The horror that anything like this could happen to anyone. It was the same horror i felt when the idiots dragged the black man to death in texas.
You're not making sense bones. an execution-style murder with a .22 bullet to the back of the head is not the same as getting dragged down the road or sodomized and tortured. The executioner may or may not have hated his victim but the other perps obviously did.

and you know this for a fact do ya? what are you psychic? can you look into their minds and see what they were thinking? that's pretty impressive glock.... you act as if blacks don't kill other blacks and whites don't kill blacks and people in general don't kill other people. Not everyone is motivated by race. Maybe these were just 5 sick fucking people who saw an opportunity and took it.

it must be very liberating to be anonymous online and be able to vent your racists views so freely. ...

How ironic that you're focusing solely on race. To me it's merely one minor trait differentiating between the useless, hyper-sexual, sadistic black trash and their victims. :lol:

hate crimes? depends on what you adhere to? most crimes of murder are one time...so called heat of passion crimes. which in all irony are committed in the name of love.

most others fall into the catogory of random murders done by socio paths that have little or no emotions. they do not do it out of hate, they do it out of lack of internal containment. even the dc sniper which comes close to a hate crime in that his victims were mostly white...but he selected by conveniance. Ted bundy had no emotions for the women he killed..nor did dalmer, he simply wanted a sex slave. 9/11 would be the last "hate" murder i can think of. The terrorist truly hated the us but not the individual victims i dare to say.

hate crimes? depends on what you adhere to? most crimes of murder are one time...so called heat of passion crimes. which in all irony are committed in the name of love.

most others fall into the catogory of random murders done by socio paths that have little or no emotions. they do not do it out of hate, they do it out of lack of internal containment. even the dc sniper which comes close to a hate crime in that his victims were mostly white...but he selected by conveniance. Ted bundy had no emotions for the women he killed..nor did dalmer, he simply wanted a sex slave. 9/11 would be the last "hate" murder i can think of. The terrorist truly hated the us but not the individual victims i dare to say.
Obviously there's a lot of hate top go around bones but I'm talking about the legal definition.
A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability.
Hate Crime Law & Legal Definition

:lol: Per our usual conversations. It was cold here this morning in the valley. Got snow yet? Hopefully we'll have a season as early as last year, with all this global warming and all. :lol:

last year was a great season...i mean it was a long long season....they normally get the snow down in the for the thanksgiving holidays...so far its only been down to the upper 30s so no snow yet...ground needs to be cold too. i would get ready for a high rate too...electric just went up 15% here.

you realize its against the rules to speak to the cage workers ...about going back to work? lol personally i like the cages ..they are what they are....and hubby likes the ski passes lol

last year was a great season...i mean it was a long long season....they normally get the snow down in the for the thanksgiving holidays...so far its only been down to the upper 30s so no snow yet...ground needs to be cold too. i would get ready for a high rate too...electric just went up 15% here.

you realize its against the rules to speak to the cage workers ...about going back to work? lol personally i like the cages ..they are what they are....and hubby likes the ski passes lol

Last time I talked to a cage person she nearly took my head off. I wanted to know what time the windows opened so I could plan for an early next morning and she insisted on telling me several times that they were open NOW. Then the time my friend asked for a deal on a one-week pass and got a wise-ass response. What do they feed you all in there, nasty burgers? :cuckoo:

I'm sure their electric bill must be very high pumping all that air and water up the mountain. The diesel that runs the Yellow Lift is going to cost them more as well.

Last time I talked to a cage person she nearly took my head off. I wanted to know what time the windows opened so I could plan for an early next morning and she insisted on telling me several times that they were open NOW. Then the time my friend asked for a deal on a one-week pass and got a wise-ass response. What do they feed you all in there, nasty burgers? :cuckoo:

I'm sure their electric bill must be very high pumping all that air and water up the mountain. The diesel that runs the Yellow Lift is going to cost them more as well.

you do realize we are totally off topic and anyone reading this is pondering the concept of the cages lol.....i will admit we can be rather rude....i try real hard to remember the customer is the reason we are there....but sometimes the customers will make you crazy. i would ask you to describe the person but i am afraid it could have been me....i doubt it...but i am normally the first person in the cages in the am but I will start selling as soon as I am set up.

fyi..they dont feed us...that is part of the problem lol.....we dont get any timed breaks once we hit the cages...we are so hard done by...really only two weeks are bad most of the time..you are free to do what you want...i read about 25 books a season...but come the two weeks after christmas and mlk and presidents day....we really do turn into grinches....and i hate people are spending top dollar to be herded like cattle.

you do realize we are totally off topic and anyone reading this is pondering the concept of the cages lol.....i will admit we can be rather rude....i try real hard to remember the customer is the reason we are there....but sometimes the customers will make you crazy. i would ask you to describe the person but i am afraid it could have been me....i doubt it...but i am normally the first person in the cages in the am but I will start selling as soon as I am set up.

I used to drive a bus so I know how difficult it is to deal with people who are in crowds, on their way where they want to be and want to spend as little time as possible with you. In my case I wasn't taking their hard-earn cash but I can imagine that can only add to the level of frustration. In the instance that I was referring to it was about 8:15 am, only one window open and I waited until there was no one in line before asking as politely as I could. All I remember was some gal in her mid 50's with a nasty attitude.
:razz:
Now when I want to buy tickets in advance I got to Ski Country the night before.

Forum List

Back