Disgusting Case of Rape and Murder

this happened about 2 hours from where i live...guess what ....no news coverage. The only reason this story has made it and has not been forgotten is aryan bloggers are keeping it alive. I have blogged on it on another message board. Why? The crime is horrific..it is more than rape and murder. It is about the flat out torture of two human beings regardless of race. If you want to play the race card go right ahead...lets play it...duke rape case ..national media attention....the black women in wv....national media attention....so tell me what is the difference in these cases...why do these merit national attention...well i will tell you....anytime the "white man" attacks a black woman its national news...but not the reverse...why is that? One can hardly deny the media bias in this.

Saw it. The victims were white and the perps black, so it has to get buried, especially in an election year with a liberal black candidate.

the murders did not occur in an election year. the trials have not began except for the one who has pleaded and agreed to testify against the others.

Black people involved in a violent crime? Who would've thought???????

:eusa_naughty: now don't make me neg rep you x :eusa_whistle:

I'm curious how some of them are charged with 12 counts of murder? they only killed 2 people didn't they?

not that I'm disagreeing....just wondering how exactly that works...

I have one simple question for all. Why is this not being prosecuted as a hate crime? Why don't hate crime qualifications apply here?

I'm curious how some of them are charged with 12 counts of murder? they only killed 2 people didn't they?

I deserve it, I know! One thing that has always surprised me about America is the violent crime statistics for African Americans. It's absolutely astounding. You don't see this in European countries with sizeable black populations.

In cases like this, when the defendant has engaged in other acts that caused serious physical injury, charges may be filed with overlapping elements. For instance, beating the victim and then shooting them could be two counts of murder if it can be concluded that the beating would have cause certain death had the victim not been shot. With this case, the act of actually killing the victims(actus reus) probably cannot be determined. It can only be determined that the overall actions of the group were reponsible. Therefore multiple acts of violence, in this case it was determined as many as 12, then multiple charges.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I never said that it did. It is buried now because the perps are black and so is Obama.

:clap2: congrats Glock, you win the award for most fucked up post I've ever seen in all my years of posting on a message board.

by your own words you think that people would automatically associate Obama with these murders simply because he's black!

you're a fucking idiot and should be shot with your own gun.

:clap2: congrats Glock, you win the award for most fucked up post I've ever seen in all my years of posting on a message board.

by your own words you think that people would automatically associate Obama with these murders simply because he's black!

People decided NOT to report this for some reason. I doubt it was because of Obama, but it was because of race of the perps. Again it is simple, had the colors been reversed this would have been front page headline news with hourly updates on CNN and MSNBC until the racist white killers were convicted and sentenced of hate crimes.

No one minded tainting a potential jury pool in the case of the Lacrosse players in Durham, in fact some groups put up flyers with the entire teams picture in gang neighborhoods with wanted dead or alive posters.

But hey that was different, right?

Thatnks for the neg rep Silence, and bacatya, as is my norm.

Perhaps you should re-read my post. No where did I say that Obama would be associated with these murders. :badgrin:

Nobody wats to tell me why this isn't beaing prosecuted as a hate crime?

I would assume there would need to be evidence that these disgusting pieces of shit targeted these two people based solely on the fact that they were white instead of perhaps them just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not every crime committed against a black by a white is a hate crime either, in fact I'd venture to guess most are not hate crimes...

yes, Glock.. your whole -9 points stung.... :clap2: you're still a fucking moron.. you said the media was hiding the story because the perps were black and SO IS OBAMA! what the fuck are you saying if it's not that people would associate Obama with them? please clarify your remark or just admit that you're a racist fucktard and move on.

People decided NOT to report this for some reason.

perhaps it's the fact that they fucked that poor guy in his ass before killing him? maybe it's the anti-gay media slant. They don't want to go into how a MAN is raped by OTHER MEN..... just a possibility..... and much more plausible to me considering how frequently news channels report black crimes... why would the suddenly go into protection mode when historically speaking the rule of thumb is if it's black or it bleeds it leads...

This story was widely ignored because it was a black on white crime. If it was reversed there would have been outrage. Jackson and Sharpton would have been screaming from the rooftops.

I hope all four of these subhumans get the needle.

Nobody wats to tell me why this isn't beaing prosecuted as a hate crime?

it began as a simple car jacking..the black guys wanted the car...then decided on impulse or out of sheer evil to take the young couple ...things went wrong from there...has they just taken the car....

I have an issue with any crime being a hate crime when i think all crimes against a person are the same. Remember Mr. Byrd, the black man, dragged to death in texas..that was classed a hate crime...even thou the men didnt set out to kill a black man they were liquored up and had liquor courage and saw him...the same as these black guys saw this young couple..

Because our justice system is a little messed up the PA's will try to attach more charges than the one main one, thus by the time it reaches court or a plea bargain is reached the criminals will still have at least one real charge left, hopefully more. After the case is tried it is always reduced (just another error in our system). Then a count to a charge can be added for various aspects of the crime, the why, how, and how long. Thus why often one killing can result in several counts.

it began as a simple car jacking..the black guys wanted the car...then decided on impulse or out of sheer evil to take the young couple ...things went wrong from there...has they just taken the car....

I have an issue with any crime being a hate crime when i think all crimes against a person are the same. Remember Mr. Byrd, the black man, dragged to death in texas..that was classed a hate crime...even thou the men didnt set out to kill a black man they were liquored up and had liquor courage and saw him...the same as these black guys saw this young couple..

The 'hate crime' has been used so much that often even if it is a true hate crime most people just roll their eyes with the thought of 'not another one'. A result of too much crying wolf. If it was, we may never know, unless the criminals admit it.

The fact is if a black couple were kidnapped raped and murdered by 5 white people it would be NATIONAL news and we would be hearing how it was racist. THAT is the point.
This story was widely ignored because it was a black on white crime. If it was reversed there would have been outrage. Jackson and Sharpton would have been screaming from the rooftops.
I hope all four of these subhumans get the needle.

Retired and Stoner are right.
If the races were reversed jackson and sharpton would be doing press conferences singing gospel music and rolling around on the floor screaming and crying and going on and on about the white devils who commited these atrocities.
The ACLU would be doing their own press conference condemning the actions of these hateful racist animals who so brutally murdered these innocent folk.
And the president would have stated in his press conference that these acts were clearly race inspired and the nation would mourn the loss of these two fine hardworking citizens who were the victims of a grizzly crime inspired by fear and hatred and blah blah blah u get the point.

This would have been a three ring media circus if the races had been reversed.
That being said... race shouldn't even enter into this.
What those sick twisted pieces of human trash did to those two innocent people was inhuman. :wtf:
The only part I don't agree with is the comment about the needle, it's too humane.
Navy worded it much more eloquintly than I ever could...

First take them trial, then once convicted, let them have a little taste of what these worthless shitbirds did to these kids. It's not a matter of color it's a matter of right and wrong. Then execute them, and bill the families for the cost of the execution. If these people had that little respect for life to do something like this , then why should they expect any given to them in return?
:clap2: I applaude you :bowdown:

Forum List

Back