Dinosaurs From Chickens? Scientists Make Chicken Embryos With Dinosaur-Like Faces

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015

Can these chickens survive? What do you think?

All we have now are dinosaur chicken nuggets.

There is no good reason to think they would not hatch and survive. But ethical standards prohibit it, for now.

I think they should hatch a few. Let's see what they look like.

There is no good reason to think they would not hatch and survive. But ethical standards prohibit it, for now.

I can think of one. They didn't survive or more likely they didn't "look" like a dinosaur (people would think it was still a chicken), so the atheist scientists put up an artist's representation. It would be a huge blow against macroevolution of birds from dinosaurs. So for now, all we have are dino chicken nuggets.

That said, I think chickens are one of farm animals that people like to interbreed and hybridize (microevolution). There are a wide variety of roosters and hens that people have created.

"Dinosaurs are a popular topic of study, whether in the public imagination or in scientific research. The scientific community, however, has a dirty little secret regarding the manner in which that research is handled. If dinosaur DNA doesn't "look like chicken" (or a crocodile), it will most likely be discarded as "unreliable data" prior to publication--and thus be effectively censored from public access.

Why? Because evolutionary scientists are committed to only publish dinosaur DNA data that match their naturalistic tale of origins. Despite the amazing discoveries of soft tissue from dinosaur bones,1 dinosaur DNA research results (and other dinosaur "connective tissue" research) continue to be steered by evolutionary dogmatism."

Research Censorship
Dinosaur DNA Research: Is the tale wagging the evidence?

They didn't survive or more likely they didn't "look" like a dinosaur (people would think it was still a chicken), so the atheist scientists put up an artist's representation.
Wrong, actual photos of the actual skulls can be found, and the embryos were destroyed, per ethical guidelines. So no, you didn't actually think of any possible reasons. And , if you had educated yourself about the most basic facts of this topic, you would not have made those errors.

And the unfounded conspiracy theory you grifted from a creationist blog is utter nonsense and shows an abject ignorance of evolution and of DNA. Ancestors of an animal would be expected to have DNA not possessed by the extant animal. Only some fool with less than no knowledge of evolution or DNA would imply that DNA is "cumulative", which is the stupid, elementary error made by the charltan blogger.

Last edited:
....>>>

six-legged-chicken.jpg

They didn't survive or more likely they didn't "look" like a dinosaur (people would think it was still a chicken), so the atheist scientists put up an artist's representation.
Wrong, actual photos of the actual skulls can be found, and the embryos were destroyed, per ethical guidelines. So no, you didn't actually think of any possible reasons. And , if you had educated yourself about the most basic facts of this topic, you would not have made those errors.

And the unfounded conspiracy theory you grifted from a creationist blog is utter nonsense and shows an abject ignorance of evolution and of DNA. Ancestors of an animal would be expected to have DNA not possessed by the extant animal. Only some fool with less than no knowledge of evolution or DNA would imply that DNA is "cumulative", which is the stupid, elementary error made by the charltan blogger.

Still waiting. I've seen the hybridized chickens and plenty of dino chicken nuggets when my kids were growing up, but so far no dinosaur chicken. Otherwise, you'd have put up an actual photo that can be properly evaluated.

What came first? Chicken or dinosaur???

Didn't ya'll learn anything from Jurassic Park??? Dinosaurs are NOT a good idea

Still waiting.
For what? Be specific. Doing so would show that you have at least made an attempt to understand this material and are not wasting my time.

By the way, chickens ARE dinosaurs, so try to keep that in mind.

That's what the evos say, but I will keep it in mind that "chickens ARE dinosaurs." Besides the dino chicken nuggets.

Here's an article that explains the problems that the scientists doing this experiment had. The snouts came out as beaks, but looked "confused."

Scientists Dispute Claims of Converting Bird Beaks Into Dinosaur Snouts | Evolution News

I'm out of my element here, but would think the scientists would try other body parts. "Reverse engineering," came out of software development so do know something about it. If the output is GIGO, then go to some other module or process. Basically, RE is for man-made objects and not natural objects so there may be problems changing chickens (such as moral ones) that is not encountered with man-made objects.

Still waiting.
For what? Be specific. Doing so would show that you have at least made an attempt to understand this material and are not wasting my time.

By the way, chickens ARE dinosaurs, so try to keep that in mind.

That's what the evos say, but I will keep it in mind that "chickens ARE dinosaurs." Besides the dino chicken nuggets.

Here's an article that explains the problems that the scientists doing this experiment had. The snouts came out as beaks, but looked "confused."

Scientists Dispute Claims of Converting Bird Beaks Into Dinosaur Snouts | Evolution News

I'm out of my element here, but would think the scientists would try other body parts. "Reverse engineering," came out of software development so do know something about it. If the output is GIGO, then go to some other module or process. Basically, RE is for man-made objects and not natural objects so there may be problems changing chickens (such as moral ones) that is not encountered with man-made objects.
The only "dispute"there is over the nomenclature. Is it a '"snout"? Scientists prefer more exact language and recoil at such hamhanded language. The scientists expressed traits of the chickens ancestors using genetic modification. Those traits resemble reptilians and past dinosaurs, as was to be expected, considering we know birds are the last extant dinosaurs.

Forum List

Back