Dinner with Palin goes for $63,500

Would you Pay $63,500 for a Dinner with Sarah and Todd Palin?

• Total voters

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Dinner with Palin goes for $63,500 « - Blogs from CNN.com

WASHINGTON (CNN)– Dinner with Sarah Palin for $63,500?

That's what the winner of an eBay auction is forking over to chow down with the former Alaska governor, her husband, Todd and five guests.

Seven people bid a total of 61 times, starting with an opening bid of $25,000. The winner bid 27 times before winning with the $63,500 bid.

So, if you had the money, who here would pay $64,000 almost for a dinner with Sarah and Todd Palin? (That's right, candle light dinners with you and Sarah alone don't count folks :lol:)

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Dinner with Palin goes for $63,500 « - Blogs from CNN.com

That's what the winner of an eBay auction is forking over to chow down with the former Alaska governor, her husband, Todd and five guests.

Seven people bid a total of 61 times, starting with an opening bid of $25,000. The winner bid 27 times before winning with the $63,500 bid.

So, if you had the money, who here would pay $64,000 almost for a dinner with Sarah and Todd Palin? (That's right, candle light dinners with you and Sarah alone don't count folks :lol:)
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! :eek:
i challenge the person paying that to prove they are a conservative

I'm assuming they probably didn't read the part where the dinner gets to be with Todd. But seriously, why the hell is he even included? Who the hell wants to have dinner with Todd Palin? :lol:

I'm assuming they probably didn't read the part where the dinner gets to be with Todd. But seriously, why the hell is he even included? Who the hell wants to have dinner with Todd Palin? :lol:
and 5 "guests"
thats 8 people
hardly an intimate dinner
LOL

and 5 "guests"
thats 8 people
LOL

For real.

If I'm paying 64k for a dinner with Sarah Palin it better candlelit with a good chance of me being able to show her my O-face later in the evening.

You know, in some areas, that would buy a person a pretty decent house.

If nothing else, it'd buy a real nice BMW Diesel (you know, the new ones that get 560 miles/tank), with some good vacation money left over.

Otherwise..........4 hours with the Wasilla Chihuahua and her separatist husband.

Nope......rather have the car.

and 5 "guests"
thats 8 people
LOL

For real.

If I'm paying 64k for a dinner with Sarah Palin it better candlelit with a good chance of me being able to show her my O-face later in the evening.
this proves that there are too many people with more money than BRAINS

For real.

While doing so, take in the nice view of Russia from her house.

For real.

lol ...

*while Art is showing Sarah his O-face*

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my God is that Putin rearing his head into the airspace above us?!"

Fan pays $63,500 for dinner with Palin

Posted: Sep 18, 2009 10:10 PM

Updated: Sep 19, 2009 10:50 AM
By MARK THIESSEN
Associated Press Writer

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - A true fan of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is paying $63,500 to have dinner with her.

Cathy Maples of Huntsville, Ala., on Friday won the dinner in an Internet auction, which was a benefit for a charity that aids wounded veterans.

Maples says she fully supports the military and the men and women fighting for this nation. Maples, who owns a defense contracting company, also says she's a "big advocate" for Palin, and would love to see her as president.

Palin offered the dinner as part of the charity auction on eBay for the Ride 2 Recovery program, which supports wounded veterans through cycling programs.

Organizers say the winner will have to foot the travel bill to meet up with Palin, likely in Alaska. Maples says that's no problem.

Oh yeah........as part of the restrictions before being allowed to have dinner with them, they need to go through a screening and background check.

Shit.........you really think the Wasilla Chihuahua is gonna let a damn dirty lib near her?

lol ...

*while Art is showing Sarah his O-face*

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my God is that Putin rearing his head into the airspace above us?!"

$putin.jpg

He's come for Sarah, his bride to be. :eusa_whistle:

Being able to say, "Sarah Palin? I tapped that," has to be worth SOMETHING.

Considering her track record, another kid? :lol:

Also, they have the foot to bill to Alaska? Snow dogs don't come cheap you know! :eusa_eh:

No, Palin is making the winner pay her own way up there to Alaska.

You know......you'd think that for a 4 hour dinner at that price, at LEAST a turbo prop aircraft and a limo to get you there.

But, we know what kind of person the Wasilla Chihuahua is.........cheap and bitchy.

Fan pays $63,500 for dinner with Palin

Posted: Sep 18, 2009 10:10 PM

Updated: Sep 19, 2009 10:50 AM
By MARK THIESSEN
Associated Press Writer

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - A true fan of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is paying $63,500 to have dinner with her.

Cathy Maples of Huntsville, Ala., on Friday won the dinner in an Internet auction, which was a benefit for a charity that aids wounded veterans.

Maples says she fully supports the military and the men and women fighting for this nation. Maples, who owns a defense contracting company, also says she's a "big advocate" for Palin, and would love to see her as president.

Palin offered the dinner as part of the charity auction on eBay for the Ride 2 Recovery program, which supports wounded veterans through cycling programs.

Organizers say the winner will have to foot the travel bill to meet up with Palin, likely in Alaska. Maples says that's no problem.

Oh yeah........as part of the restrictions before being allowed to have dinner with them, they need to go through a screening and background check.

Shit.........you really think the Wasilla Chihuahua is gonna let a damn dirty lib near her?
as usual, you missed the entire premise

You are aware that she never really said that, right?

As for me, if I had $64,000 to donate for wounded veterans, as the winner of this auction apparently does, I'd eat dinner with Nancy Pelosi...

Forum List

Back