Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

he gave $20k too much to a friend who was running. one time. and when "busted" he admitted it.
:rofl::rofl:

he gave too much to a friend? :lol::lol:

HE COMMITTED FRAUD....and had his friend and two other people plus wives donate money for him.....

he didn't just give too much iceberg, for goodness sake!

Please STOP the bending and the twisting and the spinning.... :rolleyes:

Bloggers also attempted to compare O’Donnell’s purported violations to the outright illegal donations that led to the 2014 conviction of right-wing documentarian Dinesh D’Souza. D’Souza was sentenced to five years probation and eight months in a halfway house after pleading guilty to making illegal contributions in the names of others. D’Souza asked two friends and their partners to donate $10,000 apiece in 2012 toward Republican Wendy Long’s senatorial candidate.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-rosie-insanity-campaign-donations/

Last edited:
he gave $20k too much to a friend who was running. one time. and when "busted" he admitted it.
:rofl::rofl:

he gave too much to a friend? :lol::lol:

HE COMMITTED FRAUD....and had his friend and two other people plus wives donate money for him.....

he didn't just give too much iceberg, for goodness sake!

Please STOP the bending and the twisting and the spinning.... :rolleyes:

Bloggers also attempted to compare O’Donnell’s purported violations to the outright illegal donations that led to the 2014 conviction of right-wing documentarian Dinesh D’Souza. D’Souza was sentenced to five years probation and eight months in a halfway house after pleading guilty to making illegal contributions in the names of others. D’Souza asked two friends and their partners to donate $10,000 apiece in 2012 toward Republican Wendy Long’s senatorial candidate.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-rosie-insanity-campaign-donations/
oh cut it the fuck out.

if what he did was a crime, great. throw his ass in jail as they have. I HAVE SAID THAT MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES but some moistened bints out there can't process that and keep defending rosie as if she was their pet bitch.

my comments you choose to be make fun of is my simply saying that rosie more or less did the same thing. she used multiple addresses and names to donate more than she should and all those you who hate trump just simply don't give a fuck and excuse it cause they hate him too. if what he did was a crime, so is what she did. all this "well i didn't mean to" doesn't mean a fucking god damn thing.

I believe he hid his donation by having someone else give the money. It's called fraud.
but it's NOT fraud when you use 5 different names and 4 different addresses.

if you're doing it cause you hate trump, anything is legal to the left.

Spelling mistakes is not illegal. Again I have to say that otherwise Trump would be in jail long time ago...

Different addresses is not illegal at all and by the way she had her employer and occupation consistent...

What law was broken... I suggest you find a Judge anywhere who would convict...
"Spelling mistakes?" Who makes mistakes spelling their own name? Imbecile excuses are how we know you're a sleazy lying douchebag who will use any excuse to let a leftwinger off the hook and still defends nailing a conservative to the wall for the exact same thing.

Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag. Douchebag.

I believe he hid his donation by having someone else give the money. It's called fraud.

This has been gone over, she didn't use 5 different names and in the end she also didn't contribute over the limit using other peoples' identification.

This has been gone over, she didn't use 5 different names and in the end she also didn't contribute over the limit using other peoples' identification.

It's not the crime it's the coverup. In one case he committed a purposeful fraud by using other people he funneled money through.

Yes, she did use five names. Everyone spells their name exactly the same way every time, except O'Donnell.

It's not the crime it's the coverup. In one case he committed a purposeful fraud by using other people he funneled money through.
O'Donnell committed fraud also. Put her in prison where she belongs.

Quit lying. Who do you think you're fooling?

Yes, she did use five names. Everyone spells their name exactly the same way every time, except O'Donnell.

No, not everyone spells their name the same way. I have different variations of mine where sometimes I use my middle initial, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I use my full first name and sometimes I shorten it and of course variations of the two example gives you multiple versions.

O'Donnell used her own fucking credit card and when it was discovered by Act Blue that she gave too much to a single candidate she remedied the situation according to existing law. Where as Dinesh fraudulently gave someone else his money to contribute under their name for him. That is flat out fraud.

Forum List

Back