Dims are full of hate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We all know it as we watch terrorists try to snuff out the entire GOP Congress, but here Is further proof.

Here's How Many People Would Give Up Alcohol To See Donald Trump Impeached | HuffPost

And it all comes from the Huffington Post of all places.

73.3% of Dims would give up alcohol if it meant impeaching Trump. But that is not the eye opening statistic. The eye opening statistic is that only 7.6% of men and 5.6% of women would give up alcohol if it meant curing cancer. Only 23.4% of men and 17.1% of women would give up alcohol to stop global warming. Only 35.1% of men and19.3% of women would give up alcohol to give 10 children access to clean drinking water in the 3rd world and only 36% of men and 25.8% of women would give up alcohol in order to save the life of a stranger.

Notice the Huffington post stopped rating Dims after the Trump question and then turned it into a men verses women question. My guess is this is because if they had continued to rate Dims verses Conservatives it would have made Dims look far worse. Instead, what they have done is make women look worse than men. LMAO!

Liberal people really are not compassionate, they are just full of hate.

Last edited:
Right...there's no difference between wanting to see a person impeached and wanting to snuff him out:rolleyes-41:

Right...there's no difference between wanting to see a person impeached and wanting to snuff him out:rolleyes-41:

A better question would be, how many Dims would feel bad if someone snuffed him out. My guess is not very many, how about you?

I think George Carlin nailed Dims on global warming

A better question would be, how many Dims would feel bad if someone snuffed him out. My guess is not very many, how about you?

My guess is it would parallel the number of "Repugs" who would feel bad if somone had snuffed Obama out.

In a way, I feel pity for the Democrats. They have abandoned God, so each is very, very alone, and will die alone and without any hope for a better life.

My guess is it would parallel the number of "Repugs" who would feel bad if somone had snuffed Obama out.

I would wager more Dims would be pleased.

Just look at who give more of their time and money helping the poor? It is mostly those of faith who practice their faith and lean conservative. Those same people would not be happy.

We all know it as we watch terrorists try to snuff out the entire GOP Congress, but here Is further proof.

Here's How Many People Would Give Up Alcohol To See Donald Trump Impeached | HuffPost

And it all comes from the Huffington Post of all places.

73.3% of Dims would give up alcohol if it meant impeaching Trump. But that is not the eye opening statistic. The eye opening statistic is that only 7.6% of men and 5.6% of women would give up alcohol if it meant curing cancer. Only 23.4% of men and 17.1% of women would give up alcohol to stop global warming. Only 35.1% of men and19.3% of women would give up alcohol to give 10 children access to clean drinking water in the 3rd world and only 36% of men and 25.8% of women would give up alcohol in order to save the life of a stranger.

Notice the Huffington post stopped rating Dims after the Trump question and then turned it into a men verses women question. My guess is this is because if they had continued to rate Dims verses Conservatives it would have made Dims look far worse. Instead, what they have done is make women look worse than men. LMAO!

Liberal people really are not compassionate, they are just full of hate.

They probably broke out the political questions (Trump) by political party because they are....wait for this....political questions.

The rest they broke out by sex. When I say 'they' I don't mean Huffpost, I mean detox.net who did the survey.

I think someone is looking a little too hard at this.

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back