diffrence between a jew and a zionist

diffrence between a jew and a zionist

To Jew-haters? They just say they're anti-Zionist as a smokescreen.

It never works, though.
jew-haters?
you mean zionazis who spit on falachas israelites!

falasha_racism.jpg
Don't be stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.

Funny, I would've thought you would have been too busy "liberating" Poland.

Do you think many of Germany's "proud conservatives" put themselves between the storm troopers and the Juden?

You're flailing, boy. Pathetically.
Yep he is:
"Opposition ranged from non-compliance with Nazi regulations to attempts to assassinate Hitler. Among the earliest resistance to the regime was the political opposition organized by leftist parties such as the Social Democratic Party and the Communist Party of Germany. However leftist opposition within Germany proved ineffectual, as the Security Police (Sipo) crushed the leftist political organizations by force."
German Resistance to Hitler

Do you think many of Germany's "proud conservatives" put themselves between the storm troopers and the Juden?

Yep he is:
"Opposition ranged from non-compliance with Nazi regulations to attempts to assassinate Hitler. Among the earliest resistance to the regime was the political opposition organized by leftist parties such as the Social Democratic Party and the Communist Party of Germany. However leftist opposition within Germany proved ineffectual, as the Security Police (Sipo) crushed the leftist political organizations by force."

I thought you hated resistance organizations.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

The debate continues both within and without the Jewish community.

They consider it an impediment to the end times, rather than its fulfillment.

Stick to the other rooms because you are just lumping yourself in with the rest of the Jew hating idiots here:eusa_eh: You guys are pathetic, you focus on a very small almost insignificant minority of Jews that want to wait until the messianic era for the refunding of Israel, While their people are and have always been persecuted and slaughtered were ever they have been “God helps those who help themselves” Israel is the land of the Jews it has always been that, the Arabs have their own land, Jordan is the so called “Palestinian” state, end of story.

Stick to the other rooms because you are just lumping yourself in with the rest of the Jew hating idiots here:eusa_eh: You guys are pathetic, you focus on a very small almost insignificant minority of Jews that want to wait until the messianic era for the refunding of Israel, While their people are and have always been persecuted and slaughtered were ever they have been “God helps those who help themselves” Israel is the land of the Jews it has always been that, the Arabs have their own land, Jordan is the so called “Palestinian” state, end of story.

Dude, we're barely out of chapter 1.

Dude, we're barely out of chapter 1.

Missy, show us the cum mustache you made blowing jihadists.

Great following you have there. :cuckoo:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to editec For This Useful Post: MelissaD (Yesterday), P F Tinmore (Yesterday)
Do you find it logical Arabs and Jews coexisting in Palestine prior to Zionist calls for mass immigration and creation of a Jewish state would recognize the potential for violence inherent in the racist message?

Palestine was a European invention, dummy. There is no Palestine in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible or Quran.

There is no Palestine in any ancient historical documents.

When did Arabs become European, dummy?

While it's impossible to know how either of us would have reacted to Hitler, I think it's accurate to say since I didn't support the US "liberation" of South Vietnam or the US "liberation" of Iraq and Afghanistan, I would have been less likely to support Hitler's invasion of Poland than most "proud conservatives" in the US today.

While it's impossible to know how either of us would have reacted to Hitler, I think it's accurate to say since I didn't support the US "liberation" of South Vietnam or the US "liberation" of Iraq and Afghanistan, I would have been less likely to support Hitler's invasion of Poland than most "proud conservatives" in the US today.
Yet your judgment is seriously flawed, as you prove with every post.

You'd have supported Hitler because he wanted to kill Jews. That, and your worship of all-powerful government, would have had you in jackboots in a heartbeat.

And you know it.

Yep he is:
Would you expect to find more "proud German conservatives" among the Social Democrats, Communists, or Sipo?

Forum List

Back