Didnt the left make fun of

I believe “Wiccan” is the preferred term.

And so what ? How it any different than starting congress sessions with a prayer?

And so what ? How it any different than starting congress sessions with a prayer?
Well read the OP.....you guys didn't take that attidude in 2010

Christine O'Donnell - Wikipedia

On September 17, 2010, comedian Bill Maher aired a clip of O'Donnell from the October 29, 1999, episode of his old show Politically Incorrect on his current show Real Time with Bill Maher,[89] in which O'Donnell said, "I dabbled into witchcraft – I never joined a coven. ... I hung around people who were doing these things... We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar. And I didn't know it."[89][90][91][92][93] Her admission received widespread media coverage,[89][94] and O'Donnell explained that she had been referring to high school experiences.[95][96] O'Donnell followed up with a TV campaign ad for the general election which featured her declaring, "I'm not a witch". This ad inspired many video parodies,[97][98] most famously by comedian Kristen Wiig on Saturday Night Live.[99] O'Donnell later said that the ad backfired and focused attention on her decade-old statement.[100] Maher apologized to O'Donnell on his show in 2012 stating, "I know when I brought out the witch tape I made your life hell and I'm sorry about that. ... I gotta say, I don't agree with your ideas but it shouldn't have hung on that stupid witch thing." O'Donnell accepted the apology from Maher and blamed herself for partaking in the "I'm not a witch" advertisement.[

Pagans can protest wars too
Strawman
Stay on topic....

That IS on topic. Try reading your own link.

To wit: >> Emails obtained by the Washington Examiner show Sinema inviting a prominent coven of feminist witches in Arizona called Pagan Cluster to celebrate International Women’s Day and to protest the war in March of 2003. <<​

Your own link.

--- which interestingly goes on:

>> The Sinema campaign would not say why she invited the witches or clarify why she thought members of the occult deserved a seat at the table during discussions concerning war and peace. <<​

Get that? This here Washington Exuminer seems to think pagans or "members of the occult", whatever that is, don't "deserve a seat at the table during discussions concerning war and peace". Guess they're not what we call "people".

Last edited:

On September 17, 2010, comedian Bill Maher aired a clip of O'Donnell from the October 29, 1999, episode of his old show Politically Incorrect on his current show Real Time with Bill Maher,[89] in which O'Donnell said, "I dabbled into witchcraft – I never joined a coven. ... I hung around people who were doing these things... We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar. And I didn't know it."[89][90][91][92][93] Her admission received widespread media coverage,[89][94] and O'Donnell explained that she had been referring to high school experiences.[95][96] O'Donnell followed up with a TV campaign ad for the general election which featured her declaring, "I'm not a witch". This ad inspired many video parodies,[97][98] most famously by comedian Kristen Wiig on Saturday Night Live.[99] O'Donnell later said that the ad backfired and focused attention on her decade-old statement.[100] Maher apologized to O'Donnell on his show in 2012 stating, "I know when I brought out the witch tape I made your life hell and I'm sorry about that. ... I gotta say, I don't agree with your ideas but it shouldn't have hung on that stupid witch thing." O'Donnell accepted the apology from Maher and blamed herself for partaking in the "I'm not a witch" advertisement.[

I did . What’s your point ? 2003 she ha her friends pray for an end to the Iraq war.

I did . What’s your point ? 2003 she ha her friends pray for an end to the Iraq war.
Nope you guys attacked her for being a witch, and now your running one....you guy are fucking trash hypocrites.............fuck you

We have found a witch! May we burn her?
giphy.gif

Nope you guys attacked her for being a witch, and now your running one....you guy are fucking trash hypocrites.............fuck you

Oh ? You mean how Cons attacked draft dodging womanizing Bill Clinton but embrace draft dodging womanizing Don Trump ?

Oh ? You mean how Cons attacked draft dodging womanizing Bill Clinton but embrace draft dodging womanizing Don Trump ?
start a new thread on it.....so you now admit not staying on topic

This just in --- Bill Maher does not post here. And neither Bill Maher nor Timmy is "running" Kristen Sinema. Kristen Sinema is running Kristen Sinema. So your invented term "you guys" is as full of shit as your Composition Fallacies, or Compost Fallacies as I call 'em for short.

To be fair though, Christine O'Donnell did turn me into a newt. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I got better.

This just in --- Bill Maher does not post here. And neither Bill Maher nor Timmy is "running" Kristen Sinema. Kristen Sinema is running Kristen Sinema. So your invented term "you guys" is as full of shit as your Composition Fallacies, or Compost Fallacies as I call 'em for short.

To be fair though, Christine O'Donnell did turn me into a newt. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I got better.
He represents the left and what you tards think....so yeah it does count. I don't see any democrats helping O Donnell out........sorry bro....you guys are horrible.

I got better.
He represents the left and what you tards think....so yeah it does count. I don't see any democrats helping O Donnell out........sorry bro....you guys are horrible.

I've never lived in Delaware and I took no part in that.

Go ahead and prove either of those wrong. I'll just stand here.

Pagans can protest wars too
Strawman
Stay on topic....

That IS on topic. Try reading your own link.

To wit: >> Emails obtained by the Washington Examiner show Sinema inviting a prominent coven of feminist witches in Arizona called Pagan Cluster to celebrate International Women’s Day and to protest the war in March of 2003. <<​

Your own link.

--- which interestingly goes on:

>> The Sinema campaign would not say why she invited the witches or clarify why she thought members of the occult deserved a seat at the table during discussions concerning war and peace. <<​

Get that? This here Washington Exuminer seems to think pagans or "members of the occult", whatever that is, don't "deserve a seat at the table during discussions concerning war and peace". Guess they're not what we call "people".
No no no, see no matter what the thread title is the topic is bashing Democrats. That's why he thinks you are off topic.

Forum List

Back