Did you know this is who you were voting for?

Knowing what you know now would you still vote for him?

• yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I voted for hillary because she knows how to run a nation unlike herr Rumpkin who only knows bankruptcy and failure.
she does?....when has she ever done it?...just asking....

Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama.

She was preceded in office by Condoleezza Rice, and succeeded by John Kerry. She is also the only former First Lady of the United States to become a member of the United States Cabinet.

this is the first time I have witnessed an actual case of naivety in action------

naive (comparative more naive, superlative most naive)
Lacking worldly experience, wisdom, or judgement; unsophisticated; against better judgement.

naive - Wiktionary

Please fellow posters~~~~~~ wake up!!!!!

Trump is a pathological liar. This is an illness that effects one’s actions and view of their surroundings.

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2]

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

I am just floating my view, so what’s yours--?

Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac. The condition is psychologically abnormal. The term egomania is often used by laypersons in a pejorative fashion to describe an individual who is intolerably self-centred.
https://tinyurl.com/yceaul3d

Trump has also declared bankruptcy five (5) times leaving his creditors holding empty bags and if we allow it, he will do the same to us too.

Then again------------------------------

Trump is two to three times smarter than Einstein. A genius unequaled. Not only does he have the biggest brain, his hands, feet and the rest are the largest ever created by Gog. His name will be carved on Mt. Rushmore.

WOW & I have lived to see it!!!!

I voted for hillary because she knows how to run a nation unlike herr Rumpkin who only knows bankruptcy and failure.
she does?....when has she ever done it?...just asking....

Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama.

She was preceded in office by Condoleezza Rice, and succeeded by John Kerry. She is also the only former First Lady of the United States to become a member of the United States Cabinet.
secretary of state does not run the nation......nice try though....

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Spoken like a true mafia-moso

Is this a family trait of yours T00?

No malice intended or implied

Just asking

To start with, I don't have a party or a candidate. I'm a Conservative, not a Republican and have no more love for Trump thsn most Democrats. He's anti-establishment and slightly more Co servative than the average Republican, but he's not an ideological Conservative.

I expect politicians to lie every time they open their mouth. I always have and always will.

feck the rino republican 'bush style' so called conservatives AFar .

.,.,.,.,.,.I expect politicians to lie every time they open their mouth. I always have and always will.

If you truly believe this I feel sorry for you & for God's sake, don't pass this on to your children or friends.
Lets just keep these feelings between you and me-OK?

If you truly believe this I feel sorry for you & for God's sake, don't pass this on to your children or friends.
Lets just keep these feelings between you and me-OK?

I learned a put the lying sacks of shit before I could even vote. As part of a,high school American Politics class I worked for an independent Gubernatorial candidate in 1990. We busted our ass As to get him elected only to violate his primary policy promise almost before he'd finished rearranging the furniture in the Governor's office.

I learned my lesson well and hsve never forgotten it.

Forum List

Back