Trump brags about the oligarchs & top gov people he met in 2013 in russia.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump himself would later boast about the many highfliers he met in Moscow, during a 2015 appearance on Hugh Hewitt's radio show.

"I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals and top-of-the-government people. I can't go further than that, but I will tell you I met the top people," Trump said.

(snip)

Trump himself seemed thrilled at the prospect of Putin attending, wondering in a tweet, "Will he become my new best friend?"

In fact, Trump would even brag that he already had "a relationship" with Putin, during an interview in Moscow with Roberts. "I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today," Trump said. "He's probably very interested in what ... I am saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form."

In the end, Putin was unable to attend because of a last-minute visit from the King of the Netherlands. But Putin reportedly later sent Trump a gift — through Agalarov's daughter.

Trump would also stay on good terms with the Agalarov family, appearing in a music video with Emin and sending him a videotaped greeting on his 35th birthday.

At The 2013 Miss Universe Contest, Trump Met Some Of Russia's Rich And Powerful
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suspect they encouraged Trump to run and would help him all they could.

The indictment concludes that the Internet Research Agency "had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. political system." While noting that the operation undermined multiple presidential candidates, including Trump GOP rivals Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, the document says that the shadowy Russian agency's operations "included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump... and disparaging Hillary Clinton."

Mueller: Russians entered U.S. to plot election meddling

Trump himself would later boast about the many highfliers he met in Moscow, during a 2015 appearance on Hugh Hewitt's radio show.

"I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals and top-of-the-government people. I can't go further than that, but I will tell you I met the top people," Trump said.

(snip)

Trump himself seemed thrilled at the prospect of Putin attending, wondering in a tweet, "Will he become my new best friend?"

In fact, Trump would even brag that he already had "a relationship" with Putin, during an interview in Moscow with Roberts. "I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today," Trump said. "He's probably very interested in what ... I am saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form."

In the end, Putin was unable to attend because of a last-minute visit from the King of the Netherlands. But Putin reportedly later sent Trump a gift — through Agalarov's daughter.

Trump would also stay on good terms with the Agalarov family, appearing in a music video with Emin and sending him a videotaped greeting on his 35th birthday.

At The 2013 Miss Universe Contest, Trump Met Some Of Russia's Rich And Powerful
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suspect they encouraged Trump to run and would help him all they could.

Nothing in your post supports your "conclusion".

NOTHING.

27913344_1599493703419346_4678759990664700709_o.jpg

Every article supports that Russia and Trump were in cahoots most likely and that Russia not only targeted other Pubs who ran for office but also wanted Trump to win and backed him.

Every article supports that Russia and Trump were in cahoots most likely and that Russia not only targeted other Pubs who ran for office but also wanted Trump to win and backed him.

National security adviser H.R. McMaster
confirmed on Saturday what most Americans have been aware of for a while now — Russia did, in fact, interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections.

“As you can see with the F.B.I. indictment, the evidence is now really incontrovertible and available in the public domain, whereas in the past it was difficult to attribute,” McMaster said, speaking to an audience at the Munich Security Conference.

Trump
spent over a year insisting not only that reports and the investigation looking into whether he colluded with Russia were a part of a politically-motivated witch hunt, but also that the whole story of Russia meddling in the elections at all was part of a hoax.

Forum List

Back