Why is Pelosi Throwing the Mid-Terms Away ?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Rs are leading in the generic polling and for the most part Pelosi's over the top crumbs comments on the tax bill seems to be the problem. Why is she acting so idiotic?

Acting?

You can not be a libturd and have a functioning frontal lobe. unless you're a sociopath who manipulates the dumbest mother fuckers in the galaxy to vote democrook.

Nancy is no intellectual elitist, she's a complete blithering imbecile who believes regressive policy benefits society.

Nancy is a representative of mine. Until a repuke can come along with some sort of IQ she will be my representative.

Nancy is a representative of mine. Until a repuke can come along with some sort of IQ she will be my representative.

Have they cleaned the streets in her district of all the feces yet?

Takes a fine IQ to have a house full of homeless shitting all over the place.

Having robbed her constituents blind putting together an estate well north of 100M she acts like she is honest.

Dems have been winning seat by seat in special elections.

Republican incumbents are dropping out in masses

Nancy is one of the top money-raising Democrats in the country. It is no accident that she sits in a safe district and preaches garbage to her acolytes.

Nancy is one of the top money-raising Democrats in the country. It is no accident that she sits in a safe district and preaches garbage to her acolytes.

Given the 100 city anti-tax cut tour she has planned she is going to elect a boatload of Republicans but I doubt she will be given the heave-ho. What will be left of the Ds in the house and Senate will be hardcore left.

Given the 100 city anti-tax cut tour she has planned she is going to elect a boatload of Republicans but I doubt she will be given the heave-ho. What will be left of the Ds in the house and Senate will be hardcore left.

That's the scary part.

As I said with Hillary, as much as I didn't think she was the right person for president, and I disagreed with undermining Bernies campaign in the Primary, I still think the nation owes her some gratitude, because Bernie Sander MIGHT have, I stress the word might, have defeated Trump due to him appealing to the RustBelt.

It would have been a bad decision if he had won, not just for the Rustbelt who would have been conned to vote against their own interests, but also the nation and world.

Won't be long before Pelosi returns to her rightful place as Speaker of the House

Unlike Trump, Bernie would have been the most ineffectual President since Buchanan.

The Rs are leading in the generic polling and for the most part Pelosi's over the top crumbs comments on the tax bill seems to be the problem. Why is she acting so idiotic?

Because like all Leftists at the top, she knows she does not need to fool the Right, those she knows are too smart to ever pull a lever with a D. She only has to be smart enough, to keep fooling her useful little loyal minions.

Won't be long before Pelosi returns to her rightful place as Speaker of the House

d8d5b5c0878f57b2296bf98bf8afc67c.jpg

Forum List

Back