Did you know this is who you were voting for?

Knowing what you know now would you still vote for him?

• yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Trump does not know the difference between realty and fiction. He has played the fiction role model for so long this has become his reality, in the real world.

That’s fine, maybe even great for an “actor” but please folks, is this the image we want for the President of the USA?

Trump truly believes he is the guy in the link below---

Check this out, the actor becomes President!!

trump's tv shows - Google Search

Last edited:
Who cares about image?
2. The Republican Party needed to be directly shown that Conservatives will no longer support Establishment Centrist/Moderate candidates.

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-butt you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Then again, maybe that is a good thing after all.

typo---- it's the Republicon party.,. sorry, my mistake

Who cares about image?
2. The Republican Party needed to be directly shown that Conservatives will no longer support Establishment Centrist/Moderate candidates.

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-butt you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

I'm no Republican. I'm no Democrat. I am not nor have I ever been a member of a political party.

I am a Kinettacist, awash in classical liberalism. I am on MY side.

And clean up your posts. The second quote attributed to me is not mine.

I voted for hillary because she knows how to run a nation unlike herr Rumpkin who only knows bankruptcy and failure.

Really? The Hildebeast is great at stealing money, extorting money and laundering this fiat currency but I wouldn't trust her to run a lemonade stand.

Trump does not know the difference between realty and fiction. He has played the fiction role model for so long this has become his reality, in the real world.

That’s fine, maybe even great for an “actor” but please folks, is this the image we want for the President of the USA?

The top priority was keeping Hillary out of the White House. The second priority was getting a man elected who was from the private sector, not a polished professional conman politician. Check.

Donald Trump has exceeded all my expectations in what a first year President could have accomplished. I look at actions and accomplishments. I could care less who he offends with his Tweets.

yeah , i voted TRUMP , he has the correct attitude , seems 'old style' American to me !!

No the actor was Ronald Regan.
The Business Man is Trump.
That's why the economy is doing well.

Even Yoda knows a liar when he sees one:

yodtemplate.jpg

This is what I was voting for ...

1400_gettyimages-621811656-3a4ae098727b3fe688ed7e664762fa47.jpg

I had no idea it would just keep on giving after two years. Best Xmas gift, evah!

Trump has told more lies in his first year in office than all the previous Presidents put together

T r u m p ’ s L i e s

Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Spoken like a true mafia-moso

Is this a family trait of yours T00?

No malice intended or implied

Just asking

Forum List

Back