Did Yemenis take Obama up on his offer to "absorb another terrorist attack?"

I AM glad the intel aspect of our war on ter...wait sorry," overseas contingency operations" worked, there by averting a "man-caused" disaster. (and I object to
"man', it should be person).

the would be ...uhm what do we call them again....a person who causes man caused disaster ?

I smell a RAT...I really do...:eusa_whistle:

All they will do is deny it and rewrite it to make it look like some thing else caused it.

Kinda looks like it. Or just a practice run.

Authorities Investigating Several Suspicious UPS Packages That Originated From Yemen - FoxNews.com

DEVELOPING: Authorities are methodically sweeping and clearing cargo flights that were held at U.S. airports in Newark and Philadelphia after foreign law enforcement agencies reported finding suspicious packages from Yemen in London and Dubai.
No, they took up Traitor Dick Cheney's advice that we are less safe now. What an America hating POS Cheney and his fellow travelers are.:up_yours:

Oh Jesus.. Dick Cheney???????????
Yeah, play dumb!

Cheney wasn't the only traitorous GOP POS to tell the terrorists we are less able to defend ourselves now that Bush was gone. Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell, Bush speech writer Marc A. Thiessen and others have spread the word to our enemies through the GOP echo chamber spin machine media drones like Human Events, Stuttering LimpTard, American Stinker, etc. that America is vulnerable to a terrorist attack. They want to make sure that the terrorists get that message. The GOP scum believe they can regain their power by two means, economic hardship and a terrorist attack and they have done everything in their power to facilitate those two ends.

Even if, and especially if, it was true, only the lowest piece of America hating scum would go on worldwide TV and tell our enemies. That is why after Cheney told our enemies we were less safe, a true American who loves this country, Colin Powell, went on TV to deny Cheney's treasonous claims.

Powell: We Are Not Less Safe Under Obama - Face The Nation - CBS News

(CBS) Claims that the United States is less safe under President Obama are not credible, former Secretary of State Colin Powell said on "Face the Nation" Sunday.

He also challenged criticism by some (including former Vice President Dick Cheney, who say that by not using extreme interrogation techniques such as waterboarding on terror suspects the United States is more vulnerable.

Obama has had the benefit of increased security from Bush
:razz:
There might be some truth to that -- but not as implied in your comment.

First, the 9/11 attack could have been prevented if the Bush Administration had not systematically ignored a long sequence of warnings, up to and including information about suspicious hijackers taking lessons on "steering passengers airliners." Long before the 9/11 attack the Bush Administration was warned by Usama bin Laden that if the American military base (the bin Sultan Airbase) was not removed from Mecca (Saudi Arabia) and if the U.S. did not stop supporting Israel's expansion into the Gaza region there would be "serious consequences." The warnings and the intelligence information were ignored.

Shortly after the attack Bush very quietly closed down the bin Sultan Airbase and withdrew all of our troops from Saudi Arabia and he pressured Arial Sharon to withdraw the settlements from Gaza (agreeing to compensate every evicted settler with U.S. taxpayer money). That and only that is why there were no more attacks during the Bush Administration. And the peaceful effect of that (overdue) compliance with Al Qaeda's reasonable demands probably has carried over into the Obama Administration.

George W. Bush was an incompetent sonofabitch in every possible way and the 9/11 attack is manifest evidence of that fact. It was well within his means to prevent that attack but he chose to let it happen knowing it would facilitate his ambition to occupy Iraq on behalf of his oil industry sponsors.

:cuckoo:What a scared little Pathetic man you seem to be... oh my God .... Just do what they want...And everything will be fine.... oh my god... just don't hurt me...Maybe if we just accept the muslim religion as our own they'll leave us alone.... I 'd hate to have a guy like you on my side...You’d run like a scared little bitch.
And what a tricky little Jew-First-American-Second hebe you seem to be. The flag you fly makes your motives and reasoning all too clear.

The fact of the matter is your true homeland, that little synagogue in the Arabian desert, is the main reason my homeland was attacked on 9/11 and the best thing the United States Government can do about our present Middle East problems is sever all relations with Israel and turn you and every other Israel-First, disloyal American parasite over to Al-Qaeda.

And before you blow the ram horn, I am an anti-disloyal-American-Jew, not an anti-Semite. But I don't expect you to know the difference.

Last edited:
i should hope that our enemies KNOW that we can survive another attack, vs thinking that we can not, giving them MORE INCENTIVE to attack us.

I am SO GLAD obama was not stupid enough to say, ''we can not survive as a country, if we get one more terrorist attack''....

you guys are silly willies to think obama was 'wrong' to say we are STRONG....

it doesn't really matter what they think. they're loons. if he said we were weak, they'd whine... if he says we're strong, they whine...

they are insane.

they are trolls and liars and have nothing but fauxrage.

:cuckoo:

Uh, the bombs were stopped in England this time, not the US. The planes sequestered in the US only had "suspicious" packages.
actually, one was caught in Dubai and the other in the UK
the Emirates Air plane(at JFK) only had packages from Yemen and no "suspicious" package

Here's the fun thing. We now have a President who takes this kind of stuff seriously and isn't trying to make enemies with everyone in the world. The result? Well we are killing or capturing more Al Qaeda and Taliban senior operatives and officers then ever before, plots are being uncovered and stopped and we've haven't had a major attack in several years. The result? Conservatives are bitching like crazy.

No new wars to start.

Here's the fun thing. We now have a President who takes this kind of stuff seriously and isn't trying to make enemies with everyone in the world. The result? Well we are killing or capturing more Al Qaeda and Taliban senior operatives and officers then ever before, plots are being uncovered and stopped and we've haven't had a major attack in several years. The result? Conservatives are bitching like crazy.

No new wars to start.

Well, the Saudis tipped us off on this, as they have always done in the past, so Obama didn't start something new with them.

But I have to laugh at you people who claim Obama is making all these "friends" in the world and yet this Islamist shit isn't letting up one iota.

We had two attacks, one in Detroit and one in New York City, that only failed because the morons could not keep the fuses lit. That's not a credit to anything Obama is doing.

He's killing Al Qaeda operatives with unprecedented Predator Drone attacks, which killing lots of civilians and pissing off Pakistan and making it even more unstable.

No new wars to start.

Well, the Saudis tipped us off on this, as they have always done in the past, so Obama didn't start something new with them.

But I have to laugh at you people who claim Obama is making all these "friends" in the world and yet this Islamist shit isn't letting up one iota.

True about the Saudis. They've always been in our pocket when it comes to this sort of stuff.

But Obama did start something new with the Pakistan secret police who have been either spotlighting, capturing or killing Taliban and Al Qaeda like never before.

We had two attacks, one in Detroit and one in New York City, that only failed because the morons could not keep the fuses lit. That's not a credit to anything Obama is doing.

He's killing Al Qaeda operatives with unprecedented Predator Drone attacks, which killing lots of civilians and pissing off Pakistan and making it even more unstable.

Cause and effect.

The elimination of the more "talented" members of these terrorist organizations basically leaves the "scrubs" to take up the slack.

No new wars to start.
all this was happening in the previous administration

No new wars to start.

True about the Saudis. They've always been in our pocket when it comes to this sort of stuff.

But Obama did start something new with the Pakistan secret police who have been either spotlighting, capturing or killing Taliban and Al Qaeda like never before.
yeah, cause that wasnt happening before Obama

:rolleyes:
come on man, dont even try to play that game

Cause and effect.

The elimination of the more "talented" members of these terrorist organizations basically leaves the "scrubs" to take up the slack.
LOL yeah, Obama is getting the "scrubs"

because Bush had already got the first team

Cause and effect.

You mean when Obama kills them they don't just recruit more like when Bush killed them?

Cause and effect.

You mean when Obama kills them they don't just recruit more like when Bush killed them?

killing terrorists always spawns many more, but one of obama's few good moves was to target the core of AQ and the taliban inside of pakistan and take the leaders out.

[:And what a tricky little Jew-First-American-Second hebe you seem to be. The flag you fly makes your motives and reasoning all too clear.

The fact of the matter is your true homeland, that little synagogue in the Arabian desert, is the main reason my homeland was attacked on 9/11 and the best thing the United States Government can do about our present Middle East problems is sever all relations with Israel and turn you and every other Israel-First, disloyal American parasite over to Al-Qaeda.

And before you blow the ram horn, I am an anti-disloyal-American-Jew, not an anti-Semite. But I don't expect you to know the difference.

:eusa_boohoo: I hope so little man… You are defiantly evidence of the feminization of the American male…. So sad…I’ll have you know madam that I can trace one side of my family back to the Revolutionary war, which if it were left up to people like you would never have happened. Now go back to you’re scared little rat hole and let real Americans do the fighting for you, you can stay back with you’re fellow females, Ok…forget that... most Females have more balls then pusses like you.

Cause and effect.

killing terrorists always spawns many more, but one of obama's few good moves was to target the core of AQ and the taliban inside of pakistan and take the leaders out.
oh PLEASE
hes not getting any more than bush did
and hes getting the REPLACEMENTS for the ones bush took out

No new wars to start.

you're daft, really.

Forum List

Back