Did Yemenis take Obama up on his offer to "absorb another terrorist attack?"

i should hope that our enemies KNOW that we can survive another attack, vs thinking that we can not, giving them MORE INCENTIVE to attack us.

I am SO GLAD obama was not stupid enough to say, ''we can not survive as a country, if we get one more terrorist attack''....

you guys are silly willies to think obama was 'wrong' to say we are STRONG....

We can survive true, but what about those who are killed in an attack because obama pushed Muslims to do this?
Will he take responsibility?
i'd hold him no more responsible than i did Bush when he said "BRING IT"

Which approach worked? Bush's or Obama's?

Obama has been in office almost two years now and no attacks.

Bush was in office nine months befrore the biggest attack on America since Pearl Harbor.

So who's got the better record?

Was fort hood a terrorist attackl? Yes it was
Was the underwear bomber a terrorist attack? Yes it was
Was the marine Recuriters death by a muslim a terrorist attack? Yes it was.
Was the failed car bombing in New York City a terrorist attack? Yes it was

Almost two years and obama has had 4 attacks.
Bush had one attack in 8 years

i should hope that our enemies KNOW that we can survive another attack, vs thinking that we can not, giving them MORE INCENTIVE to attack us.

I am SO GLAD obama was not stupid enough to say, ''we can not survive as a country, if we get one more terrorist attack''....

you guys are silly willies to think obama was 'wrong' to say we are STRONG....

We can survive true, but what about those who are killed in an attack because obama pushed Muslims to do this?
Will he take responsibility?
i'd hold him no more responsible than i did Bush when he said "BRING IT"

Thing about Bush he meant it
obama well he needs to keep his mouth shut.

Which approach worked? Bush's or Obama's?

Bush was in office nine months befrore the biggest attack on America since Pearl Harbor.

Obama has had the benefit of increased security from Bush
:razz:
There might be some truth to that -- but not as implied in your comment.

First, the 9/11 attack could have been prevented if the Bush Administration had not systematically ignored a long sequence of warnings, up to and including information about suspicious hijackers taking lessons on "steering passengers airliners." Long before the 9/11 attack the Bush Administration was warned by Usama bin Laden that if the American military base (the bin Sultan Airbase) was not removed from Mecca (Saudi Arabia) and if the U.S. did not stop supporting Israel's expansion into the Gaza region there would be "serious consequences." The warnings and the intelligence information were ignored.

Shortly after the attack Bush very quietly closed down the bin Sultan Airbase and withdrew all of our troops from Saudi Arabia and he pressured Arial Sharon to withdraw the settlements from Gaza (agreeing to compensate every evicted settler with U.S. taxpayer money). That and only that is why there were no more attacks during the Bush Administration. And the peaceful effect of that (overdue) compliance with Al Qaeda's reasonable demands probably has carried over into the Obama Administration.

George W. Bush was an incompetent sonofabitch in every possible way and the 9/11 attack is manifest evidence of that fact. It was well within his means to prevent that attack but he chose to let it happen knowing it would facilitate his ambition to occupy Iraq on behalf of his oil industry sponsors.

First, the 9/11 attack could have been prevented if the Bush Administration had not systematically ignored a long sequence of warnings, up to and including information about suspicious hijackers taking lessons on "steering passengers airliners." Long before the 9/11 attack the Bush Administration was warned by Usama bin Laden that if the American military base (the bin Sultan Airbase) was not removed from Mecca (Saudi Arabia) and if the U.S. did not stop supporting Israel's expansion into the Gaza region there would be "serious consequences." The warnings and the intelligence information were ignored.

Shortly after the attack Bush very quietly closed down the bin Sultan Airbase and withdrew all of our troops from Saudi Arabia and he pressured Arial Sharon to withdraw the settlements from Gaza (agreeing to compensate every evicted settler with U.S. taxpayer money). That and only that is why there were no more attacks during the Bush Administration. And the peaceful effect of that (overdue) compliance with Al Qaeda's reasonable demands probably has carried over into the Obama Administration.

George W. Bush was an incompetent sonofabitch in every possible way and the 9/11 attack is manifest evidence of that fact. It was well within his means to prevent that attack but he chose to let it happen knowing it would facilitate his ambition to occupy Iraq on behalf of his oil industry sponsors.
oh please :rolleyes: not THIS bullshit again

Don't condem someones free speech time dive con no matter how foolish they appear:lol:

That schoolyard rejoinder does absolutely nothing to counter the facts (not "bullshit") I've presented. If you can intelligently refute what I've put out there, do it. Otherwise slinging shit like a pissed off monkey is meaningless.

That schoolyard rejoinder does absolutely nothing to counter the facts (not "bullshit") I've presented. If you can intelligently refute what I've put out there, do it. Otherwise slinging shit like a pissed off monkey is meaningless.
sorry, not facts
deluisional rantings is all you posted
your claim of facts are not actually backed up
the so called warnings were so vague that there was NOTHING that could have been done

Yeah, but too bad that increassed security came just a little too late.
and the way the libs have screamed about it, how likely do you think it would have been accepted PRIOR to 9/11?

sorry, not facts
the so called warnings were so vague that there was NOTHING that could have been done
That's what the Bush spin team would have you believe -- if you're dumb enough to believe it.

The facts are the White House knew there was a Muslim plot that involved hijacked airliners. The FBI and the CIA not only knew that "suspicious" Muslims were paying cash for lessons on how to steer airliners, they had names and addresses. They knew who these people were. How much more did they need to know before commencing a motivated surveillance?

This was high-level national security stuff, meaning it was up to the Attorney General. Meaning it was up to Bush.

So believe whatever you are motivated to believe.

sorry, not facts
That's what the Bush spin team would have you believe -- if you're dumb enough to believe it.

The facts are the White House knew there was a Muslim plot that involved hijacked airliners. The FBI and the CIA not only knew that "suspicious" Muslims were paying cash for lessons on how to steer airliners, they had names and addresses. They knew who these people were. How much more did they need to know before commencing a motivated surveillance?

This was high-level national security stuff, meaning it was up to the Attorney General. Meaning it was up to Bush.

hanlons razor applies here too

sorry, not facts

If Bush were the singular principal I would agree with that. But I'm sure you know Cheney was pulling the strings and that evil, sardonic bastard is far from stupid.

If Bush were the singular principal I would agree with that. But I'm sure you know Cheney was pulling the strings and that evil, sardonic bastard is far from stupid.
ah yes
that evil BASTARD Cheney

LOL
you just make a bigger fool of yourself now

Forum List

Back