Josh Hamilton can smell Prop 19 from his house

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Sort of.

He can smell weed from the outfield in San Francisco.

He ought to know a thing or two about having one more legal substance to abuse.

Josh Hamilton Off Base with Joint Jab - Sports Blog - CBS News

SAN FRANCISCO -- With all due respect to Josh Hamilton, center field at AT&T Park doesn't smell like marijuana.

After the San Francisco Giants defeated the Texas Rangers in Game 1 of the World Series Wednesday night, Texas' center fielder told the New York Post that he "could smell weed in the outfield" coming from the bleachers.

"It was crazy," Hamilton, who's battled drugs and alcohol, told the tabloid. "I was looking at the cops a couple of times during the game."

I have a source that tells me there was also Beer in those stands

Maybe Mr Hamilton needs to stay home

$1260654052470.jpg

So I read the title fast and thought it said 'Jon Hamm can smell . . . ' and was hoping for a pic. My disappointment is great. :420:

The code for the smilie is 420. :lol: :lol:

I go to 10 or more Giant games each year, though the season ticket package (to which I belong with a nine others) are not in centerfield (We are in Upper Box, behind home plate) I regularly walk around the park at least once each game. I have never noticed anyone smoking weed in the stands, never seen it, never smelled it
I have smelled it after a game, walking in the crowds to the BART Station. After game one with the Braves two guys were sharing a joint on 4th street, and several in the crowd told them their "Shit Stinks" and to move on - they did, turning off 4th at Brannan St (the crowd was heading towards Market St. likely to catch BART or the Streetcars heading to each corner of The City).

Go Giants, two games to go!

Forum List

Back