Did Yemenis take Obama up on his offer to "absorb another terrorist attack?"

Oh yes, I've forgotten how important it is not to fight Strawmen with Strawmen.

Speaking of "dishonest spin," how again Cheney, who hasn't held office for the past two (2) years have anything to do with a thread about Obama's "We can Absorb" Quote, and the resulting increase in terrorist threat just before the November 2, 2010 election?

:cuckoo:

I don't suppose ANYTHING could possibly be Barack Hussein Obama's fault.:lol:
So you are denying Cheny has been flapping his gums to the world that we are now vulnerable to terrorist attacks during the past two (2) years! :cuckoo:
And how is Obama's saying we are STRONG enough to absorb another attack if Cheney gets his wish, the same as Cheney telling the terrorists that they have a better chance of succeeding if they attack us now?

The denial that Barack Hussein Obama has been President for two years is strong in this one.
:eusa_hand:
Acceptance is the first step in getting over the tragedy.
You CON$ can't live without your straw Men.

So how does the fact that Obama is President change the fact that Cheney, as the former Vice President, still commands a world stage when he speaks and the America hating traitor has chosen to tell the world, and especially the terrorists, we will be easier to attack now???

You've got to love the way the libs take credit for everything Bush put in place even though they fought him every step of the way.

Ah, ok, Obama owns the economy now, after 2 years, because it's still not doing well.

But Bush gets credit for a thwarted terrorist attack. Gee, I wonder had this attack been successful if you would have been attributing that to Bush?

Somehow I'm inclined to doubt it.
building something takes longer than teargassing it down
besides, name one thing to do with national security that Obama has changed from the Bush policies

So you are denying Cheny has been flapping his gums to the world that we are now vulnerable to terrorist attacks during the past two (2) years! :cuckoo:
And how is Obama's saying we are STRONG enough to absorb another attack if Cheney gets his wish, the same as Cheney telling the terrorists that they have a better chance of succeeding if they attack us now?

The denial that Barack Hussein Obama has been President for two years is strong in this one.

So how does the fact that Obama is President change the fact that Cheney, as the former Vice President, still commands a world stage when he speaks and the America hating traitor has chosen to tell the world, and especially the terrorists, we will be easier to attack now???

First shithead? Explain the emboldened...

Fascinating.:clap2::clap2:

I must congratulate you Ed, for you have caused me to have an epiphany. I've been wondering: Why are Libs so outraged over the Tea Party's obvious successes over R's?

What dog do they have in that fight?

Could it be that D's may lose membership to the Tea Party? Possibly, but not Probably.

You have shown me the "dog," or rather the "dog-ma," that they are so afraid of losing: The ability to blame R's for any and all government failings, real and imagined.

I must congratulate you Ed, for you have caused me to have an epiphany. I've been wondering: Why are Libs so outraged over the Tea Party's obvious successes over R's?

Could it be that D's may lose membership to the Tea Party? Possibly, but not Probably.

You have shown me the "dog," or rather the "dog-ma," that they are so afraid of losing: The ability to blame R's for any and all government failings, real and imagined.
I take that non-answer to mean you have to admit, but won't, that Cheney still has access to a world platform from which to speak in spite of the fact that Obama is president. And that he used that platform to tell the terrorists they would have a better chance to succeed if they attack us now.

So I ask again, if our increased vulnerability was actually true, what kind of an America Hating POS would pass that information on to the terrorists like Cheney did???????????????

I take that non-answer to mean you have to admit, but won't, that Cheney still has access to a world platform from which to speak in spite of the fact that Obama is president. And that he used that platform to tell the terrorists they would have a better chance to succeed if they attack us now.

So I ask again, if our increased vulnerability was actually true, what kind of an America Hating POS would pass that information on to the terrorists like Cheney did???????????????
hey ed, Cheney can read what you just posted

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another non-answer from someone who feels compelled to defend a fellow America Hater.
Thank you for showing your true colors! :fu:

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another non-answer from someone who feels compelled to defend a fellow America Hater.
Thank you for showing your true colors! :fu:
nope, i'm not defending YOU ed, just pointing and lauighing :lol:

Sounds like a great subject for a thread in the conspiracy theory forum.:clap2:

Nice Straw Man, I point out that Cheney tells the world including our enemies that we are vulnerable, and you dishonestly spin that to Cheney controls all terrorist activity.

Let's assume pathological liar Cheney is telling the truth and we are more vulnerable now. How much of an America Hating POS does he have to be to spread that information over the mass media around the world so our enemies will know it?????

Lets assume your bias has clouded your judgement. Cheney says we are vulnerable, Democrats called our boys terrorists. What part of pull your head out are you missing. They both have consequences. If this must drain towards the gutter lets go back to the 50 and 60s where liberals hating America was prevalent. Of course that is using your standards in creating the hate America straw argument.
You can't defend Cheny trying to encourage the terrorist to attack us so the GOP can score political points, so you try to divert with GOP Hate media gross generalizations. You had one or two Democrats talking about specific isolated instances, not Dems in general or "our boys" in general.

So pull your condescending head out first, what part of the GOP wants a terrorist attack on American soil to score political points are you missing?

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Arkansas_GOP_head_We_need_more_0603.html

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

:cuckoo:Man you are really mentally disturbed..and who the hell is the chairman of the Arkansas Republican party? You're really reching arent you idiot... the Dems will do anything to win an election including throwing our troops overboard

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqIlXfkylD4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqIlXfkylD4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkqVVAETCM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkqVVAETCM[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMedVWUsSFU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMedVWUsSFU[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPmXym7u3g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPmXym7u3g[/ame]

Forum List

Back