Did Yemenis take Obama up on his offer to "absorb another terrorist attack?"

You've got to love the way the libs take credit for everything Bush put in place even though they fought him every step of the way.

Kinda looks like it. Or just a practice run.

Authorities Investigating Several Suspicious UPS Packages That Originated From Yemen - FoxNews.com

DEVELOPING: Authorities are methodically sweeping and clearing cargo flights that were held at U.S. airports in Newark and Philadelphia after foreign law enforcement agencies reported finding suspicious packages from Yemen in London and Dubai.
No, they took up Traitor Dick Cheney's advice that we are less safe now. What an America hating POS Cheney and his fellow travelers are.:up_yours:

I wonder why Cheney, who of course, is really in control of all Terrorist Activity, would raise the terrorist threat right before November 2 elections?

Right at the moment when the Dems look like their about to be crushed at the polls, Dick Cheney steps in to divert voter's attention.:blues:

No, they took up Traitor Dick Cheney's advice that we are less safe now. What an America hating POS Cheney and his fellow travelers are.:up_yours:

I wonder why Cheney, who of course, is really in control of all Terrorist Activity, would raise the terrorist threat right before November 2 elections?

Right at the moment when the Dems look like their about to be crushed at the polls, Dick Cheney steps in to divert voter's attention.:blues:
Nice Straw Man, I point out that Cheney tells the world including our enemies that we are vulnerable, and you dishonestly spin that to Cheney controls all terrorist activity.

Let's assume pathological liar Cheney is telling the truth and we are more vulnerable now. How much of an America Hating POS does he have to be to spread that information over the mass media around the world so our enemies will know it?????

The facts are the White House knew there was a Muslim plot that involved hijacked airliners.

thsarcasm1.gif

But, but, but ..... Muslims are the religion of peace. So, any Muslim "plot" involving hijacked airliners must have been to distribute food to the poor, or medical supplies to the infirm, or candy to all the good little boys and girls, or...

The FBI and the CIA not only knew that "suspicious" Muslims were paying cash for lessons on how to steer airliners, they had names and addresses. They knew who these people were. How much more did they need to know before commencing a motivated surveillance?

This was high-level national security stuff, meaning it was up to the Attorney General. Meaning it was up to Bush.

So believe whatever you are motivated to believe.

And, since you are privy to what the FBI and CIA knows, as well as high-level national security stuff, how did you let this happen? As all-powerful as you appear to be, you could have stopped this before it ever got started.

No, what he said was the equivalent of "Is that all you got?"

It's actually one of the few things I think he did right. He said we could absorb it, and we can. I'd rather he say that than say 'please, don't hurt us, we'll give you anything you want if you just leave us alone'.

He said, basically, we're Americans, you hurt us.... we will hurt you back.... Like I said... Iraq and Afghanistan - that's us being reasonable. They seriously do not want to really piss us off.

It's actually one of the few things I think he did right. He said we could absorb it, and we can. I'd rather he say that than say 'please, don't hurt us, we'll give you anything you want if you just leave us alone'.

He said, basically, we're Americans, you hurt us.... we will hurt you back.... Like I said... Iraq and Afghanistan - that's us being reasonable. They seriously do not want to really piss us off.
yup, basically the same thing the libs went apeshit when Bush did it

Our security services, and security services around the world, know it is only a matter of time before they get lucky.

But before we get all down on ourselves, let's remember - we are not alone. They are trying very hard to strike at Britain, France, Spain and a whole bunch of others. We're not that special - we're just one of a bunch of countries they target.

Looks like they did. This White House is shockingly incompetent. How sad.

Incompetent?

Where did the bombs go off? How many were killed? What was destroyed?

I missed that news report. Are you another one with 'secret sources', or are you just babbling incoherently off in that delusional hell you call your brain?

You've got to love the way the libs take credit for everything Bush put in place even though they fought him every step of the way.

Ah, ok, Obama owns the economy now, after 2 years, because it's still not doing well.

But Bush gets credit for a thwarted terrorist attack. Gee, I wonder had this attack been successful if you would have been attributing that to Bush?

Somehow I'm inclined to doubt it.

Nice Straw Man, I point out that Cheney tells the world including our enemies that we are vulnerable, and you dishonestly spin that to Cheney controls all terrorist activity.

Let's assume pathological liar Cheney is telling the truth and we are more vulnerable now. How much of an America Hating POS does he have to be to spread that information over the mass media around the world so our enemies will know it?????

Lets assume your bias has clouded your judgement. Cheney says we are vulnerable, Democrats called our boys terrorists. What part of pull your head out are you missing. They both have consequences. If this must drain towards the gutter lets go back to the 50 and 60s where liberals hating America was prevalent. Of course that is using your standards in creating the hate America straw argument.

Ah, ok, Obama owns the economy now, after 2 years, because it's still not doing well.

But Bush gets credit for a thwarted terrorist attack. Gee, I wonder had this attack been successful if you would have been attributing that to Bush?

Somehow I'm inclined to doubt it.

I said Bush gets credit for putting in place all the tools we are now using against these wakos... read it again genus.

Our security services, and security services around the world, know it is only a matter of time before they get lucky.

But before we get all down on ourselves, let's remember - we are not alone. They are trying very hard to strike at Britain, France, Spain and a whole bunch of others. We're not that special - we're just one of a bunch of countries they target.

And that target is the Western Cultures that don't fit their Fascist ways.

Lets assume your bias has clouded your judgement. Cheney says we are vulnerable, Democrats called our boys terrorists. What part of pull your head out are you missing. They both have consequences. If this must drain towards the gutter lets go back to the 50 and 60s where liberals hating America was prevalent. Of course that is using your standards in creating the hate America straw argument.
You can't defend Cheny trying to encourage the terrorist to attack us so the GOP can score political points, so you try to divert with GOP Hate media gross generalizations. You had one or two Democrats talking about specific isolated instances, not Dems in general or "our boys" in general.

So pull your condescending head out first, what part of the GOP wants a terrorist attack on American soil to score political points are you missing?

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Arkansas_GOP_head_We_need_more_0603.html

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

Oh yes, I've forgotten how important it is not to fight Strawmen with Strawmen.

Speaking of "dishonest spin," how again Cheney, who hasn't held office for the past two (2) years have anything to do with a thread about Obama's "We can Absorb" Quote, and the resulting increase in terrorist threat just before the November 2, 2010 election?

:cuckoo:

I don't suppose ANYTHING could possibly be Barack Hussein Obama's fault.:lol:

Speaking of "dishonest spin," how again Cheney, who hasn't held office for the past two (2) years have anything to do with a thread about Obama's "We can Absorb" Quote, and the resulting increase in terrorist threat just before the November 2, 2010 election?

I must admit until reading the OP title, I didn't see how closely Obama's comment contained the same arrogance as Bush's, "Bring it on..."

So you are denying Cheny has been flapping his gums to the world that we are now vulnerable to terrorist attacks during the past two (2) years! :cuckoo:
And how is Obama's saying we are STRONG enough to absorb another attack if Cheney gets his wish, the same as Cheney telling the terrorists that they have a better chance of succeeding if they attack us now?

So you are denying Cheny has been flapping his gums to the world that we are now vulnerable to terrorist attacks during the past two (2) years! :cuckoo:
And how is Obama's saying we are STRONG enough to absorb another attack if Cheney gets his wish, the same as Cheney telling the terrorists that they have a better chance of succeeding if they attack us now?

The denial that Barack Hussein Obama has been President for two years is strong in this one.
:eusa_hand:
Acceptance is the first step in getting over the tragedy.

Forum List

Back