Did Trump pave the way for new presidential candidates?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was just thinking about this, Trump took so much brunt he brushed it off and new candidates are emerging like Tulsi.. she is not a Democrat, she is not a Republican..

She is an a American ..

Soon to be Russian asset.

The Russians know that if they get Gabbard to run third party that they can keep their boy.

The Russians know that if they get Gabbard to run third party that they can keep their boy.

That's what Hillary tells you? God damn son use your own brains for once

This smear campaign will never end, until the elites get full control..

The funniest thing is I always said people where full of it when they mentioned a deep state.. now I agree

Aw bullshit.

In actuality, Rep. Gabbard is a Leftist, but at least she's a loyal American. Her presence on the ticket would make it less urgent for Americans to come out for Trump.

BTW, Russia and Uncle Pooty would LOVE to have a pathetic loser like Pocahontas or Mayor Petey to negotiate with. Putin would walk all over them like he did with Obama, in his conquest of Crimea. Putin sees himself as the Soviet Lincoln working to put the (Soviet) Union back together.

oa0k5tr6uct01.jpg

Why would Hillary attack a no body like Tulsi? Unless she felt threatened

Aw bullshit.

In actuality, Rep. Gabbard is a Leftist, but at least she's a loyal American. Her presence on the ticket would make it less urgent for Americans to come out for Trump.

BTW, Russia and Uncle Pooty would LOVE to have a pathetic loser like Pocahontas or Mayor Petey to negotiate with. Putin would walk all over them like he did with Obama, in his conquest of Crimea. Putin sees himself as the Soviet Lincoln working to put the (Soviet) Union back together.

But this is exactly why Progressives are history's greatest mass murderers, you are not allowed to disagree with them on ANYTHING

Aw bullshit.

But this is exactly why Progressives are history's greatest mass murderers, you are not allowed to disagree with them on ANYTHING

I opened a can of worms.. I am still trying to figure out why they are attacking Tulsi a little girl unless they feel threatened

I wonder what dirt Vlad and the Russkies have on Crazy Bernie. I'm sure the KGB got things they could blackmail him on when he honeymooned in the USSR. Further , the Crazy One's family comes from the Russian Federation, more information that they could hold over his head.

I was just thinking about this, Trump took so much brunt he brushed it off and new candidates are emerging like Tulsi.. she is not a Democrat, she is not a Republican..

She is an a American ..

LOL!

She preaches non interventionism like a real Conservative would do but on almost every other issue she is a bat shit crazy Moon Bat. For instance, she is for banning AR-15s and she is for open borders.

She is an American hating American like most Libtards.

Aw bullshit.

I opened a can of worms.. I am still trying to figure out why they are attacking Tulsi a little girl unless they feel threatened

Because pointless, endless war is the only thing the two parties agree on.

She is an a American ..

LOL!

She preaches non interventionism like a real Conservative would do but on almost every other issue she is a bat shit crazy Moon Bat. For instance, she is for banning AR-15s and she is for open borders.

Nah , I love Nikki, now I love Tulsi

It doesn't matter what there views our to me, its what's inside of them, first we need someone to bring this country back together and Tulsi can do it

She is an a American ..

LOL!

It doesn't matter what there views our to me, its what's inside of them, first we need someone to bring this country back together and Tulsi can do it
You’re a friggen homosexual nutter, thanks for informing us to never vote for her.

She is an a American ..

Not a Democrat????

Supports Medicare for all, free college, no limits on abortions, assault weapons ban, and wants to study reparations.

Exactly how is she not a democrat?

She is an a American ..

LOL!

Are you kidding?

Go to the stupid bitch's website and look at her position on issues. Her postilions are not much different than any of these other divisive bat shit crazy Democrat Moon Bats.

She is for gun control, more taxation, more welfare, more entitlements, open borders and all that other crazy Left Wing bullshit that tears this country apart.

All the Democrats Presidential candidates running would be disasters and she is no exception.

Forum List

Back