John Bolton… Deep state player

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
After years and years of hatred towards John Bolton progressives seek his allegiance... The desperation is so thick you can smell its stench all over DC. Lol

...All progressives are fucked in the head

After years and years of hatred towards John Bolton progressives seek his allegiance... The desperation is so thick you can smell its stench all over DC. Lol

And yet Bolton is the one person that can either save or sink Trump...

Got to love the stupidity of Trump for hiring a Bush boy to work for him... He hires the best and has the wisdom of Solomon and is the chosen one but yet did not see the threat Bolton would be to his ( Trump ) Presidency...

Got to love the stupidity of Trump for hiring a Bush boy to work for him... He hires the best and has the wisdom of Solomon and is the chosen one but yet did not see the threat Bolton would be to his ( Trump ) Presidency...
You might be right or not. It could be Donnie hires Bolton to keep the deep state appeased. The warmongering neolibs and neocons are very powerful in this country. If you piss them off, you might end up with your head blown off.

He's deep state now?

My scorecard is an absolute mess.

Unless you have been blessed by the Chosen one that has the wisdom of Solomon then you are in the deep state or is it throat crowd!?!

Yeah, I enjoyed the show but left me wishing for Bolton...

You might be right or not. It could be Donnie hires Bolton to keep the deep state appeased. The warmongering neolibs and neocons are very powerful in this country. If you piss them off, you might end up with your head blown off.

I wonder if Pence suggested to Trump to take a drive in Dallas by a grassy knoll while in a convertible?

Hmmm...

Trump had Pence to appease those people so why add Bolton?

• Banned
civilian high-level federal employees have never worked for the American people.... They always have been self-serving. Certainly accountable to nobody.

That’s why they call it the swamp

He's deep state now?

My scorecard is an absolute mess.

Everyone that leaves the Admin is deep state. They are the most amazing choice ever when in the Admin, but instantly turn into deep state traitors the very second they leave.

That is one of the benefits of a myth like the Deep State.

It is an absolute astonishment that Bolton seems to be the only one who refused to jettison his personal integrity for Trump and walked away clean.

It is an absolute astonishment that Bolton seems to be the only one who refused to jettison his personal integrity for Trump and walked away clean.

Not really and I can see why Bolton is doing this, so let the Impeachment go forward and let see what the Senate does...

I wonder if Pence suggested to Trump to take a drive in Dallas by a grassy knoll while in a convertible?

Hmmm...

Trump had Pence to appease those people so why add Bolton?
Donnie has many neocons around him. If only Pence was the only one. How he could make the lying CIA asshole Pompeo SoS, is beyond me.

civilian high-level federal employees have never worked for the American people.... They always have been self-serving. Certainly accountable to nobody.

That’s why they call it the swamp
dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

And just last decade I was being called a terrorist sympathizer that hated America for expressing my abject dislike of John Bolton.

Memories light the corners of my mind...

Forum List

Back