Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you the Patriots and Brady have in common is that you all break the rules and think you above that which you have agreed to do or refrain from doing because you think the rules you agreed to do not apply to you.

Brady and the Patriots transgressions have been examined, what you have done was attack my mother and the way she raised me that is against the rules here, yet you have posted several times attacking my mother.

There is no wonder why you are a Patriots fan.

I attacked your mother? What are you babbling about? I asked if you lived in your mother's basement since you were so clueless about the world in general but how that's an "attack" on your mother you'll have to explain. You really are having a melt down...aren't you?

Nice back peddle Doggie but you are lying through your rotten teeth. You did not ask, you made statements attacking my mother and father:

Now you have lied about your statements just like the object of your man-love did with the texts and his destroyed phone. Time for the truth, you are no Tom Brady, and just like Kraft you have no class, the only thing you have in common with Brady is that you both lie and cheat and support an organization that cheats, lies and hired a murderer.

No reason to bring family into the Patriot discussion, Doggiestyle.

Now I'm attacking your father too? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: I've never even mentioned your father! :dunno:
Telling you to get out of your mom's basement and get a life is not an attack on your mother or your father and the fact that you think it is...shows what an idiot you truly are!

Last edited:
What you the Patriots and Brady have in common is that you all break the rules and think you above that which you have agreed to do or refrain from doing because you think the rules you agreed to do not apply to you.

Brady and the Patriots transgressions have been examined, what you have done was attack my mother and the way she raised me that is against the rules here, yet you have posted several times attacking my mother.

I attacked your mother? What are you babbling about? I asked if you lived in your mother's basement since you were so clueless about the world in general but how that's an "attack" on your mother you'll have to explain. You really are having a melt down...aren't you?

Nice back peddle Doggie but you are lying through your rotten teeth. You did not ask, you made statements attacking my mother and father:

Now you have lied about your statements just like the object of your man-love did with the texts and his destroyed phone. Time for the truth, you are no Tom Brady, and just like Kraft you have no class, the only thing you have in common with Brady is that you both lie and cheat and support an organization that cheats, lies and hired a murderer.

old fartstyle indeed has shown why he admires the patriots so much the fact they are just like him,a sorry excuse for a human being the fact he brings someones mother into all this over his grudge with you.

did you report him,you should.that is against the rules.

Last edited:

old fartstyle indeed has shown why he admires the patriots so much the fatc they are just like him,a worry excuse for a human being the fact he brings someones mother into all this over his grudge with you.

Actually...I reported him for making a completely false charge that I "attacked" his family!

Now I'm attacking your father too? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: I've never even mentioned your father! :dunno:
Telling you to get out of your mom's basement and get a life is not an attack on your mother or your father and the fact that you think it is...shows what an idiot you truly are!
You attacked my family all because you had another meltdown and now want to bring in the moderators because you can't handle the truth, all you can handle is Jack's joint. Just like Brady did with the NLFPA, Doggiestyle

Mr. Joint-man said it best.

Last edited:

old fartstyle indeed has shown why he admires the patriots so much the fact they are just like him,a sorry excuse for a human being the fact he brings someones mother into all this over his grudge with you.

He has shown his true colors it was just a matter of time. The man was skiddish all the while hoping against hope that Brady would be cleared of all charges when in reality, that has not happened yet.

I have no intention of reporting Doggiestyle. He has to live with the truths that have been shown in this and all the Patriot threads, as the expressions goes, "when you lie with dogs you come up with fleas" and this one bit OldDoggieStyle right in the ass.

All the meltdowns and all the attacks on my family will not change the truth about Brady, Belicheat and Kraft, Doggieboi can run and cry all he wishes.

He needs to stop clinging to that joint and put down the juice.

tumblr_nsl0n3VFR41twlqs5o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

You attacked my family all because you had another meltdown and now want to bring in the moderators because you can't handle the truth, all you can handle is Jack's joint. Just like Brady did with the NLFPA, Doggiestyle

that is funny as hell that he would want to bring in the moderaters.:lmao:

old fartstyle is too stupid to understand that if he actually did that HE would be the only one reprimanded the fact that he broke the rules and attacked your family because the truth indeed hurts him knowing he has been exposed that he adores a team that has murderers,liars and cheaters on their team.

too bad the cheatriots beat the chokeland faiders to the punch and get aldon smith because that thug smith would have fit right in there with the cheats.lol

the faiders acquring him just shows they still have not changed their ways after all these years later and mark davis is no different than his father. only difference now is ever since kraft aquired the team,the faiders are no longer top dog anymore as the biggest scumbag organization,that they are in second place now.lol

that is funny as hell that he would want to bring in the moderaters.:lmao:

old fartstyle is too stupid to understand that if he actually did that HE would be the only one reprimanded the fact that he broke the rules and attacked your family because the truth indeed hurts him knowing he has been exposed that he adores a team that has murderers,liars and cheaters on their team.

too bad the cheatriots beat the chokeland faiders to the punch and get aldon smith because that thug smith would have fit right in there with the cheats.lol

the faiders acquring him just shows they still have not changed their ways after all these years later and mark davis is no different than his father. only difference now is ever since kraft aquired the team,the faiders are no longer top dog anymore as the biggest scumbag organization,that they are in second place now.lol

The REASON I reported Alex to the moderators is that I didn't attack his mother and father! Asking someone if they live in their mom's basement is not an attack on their mother...it's simply questioning their maturity and worldliness. Saying that it is...is laughable. How he gets an attack on his father is something he'll have to explain.

You'd actually know these things, Fart Boy...if you didn't continue to post to and about someone that you have on ignore!

And the reason that Alex ISN'T reporting me to the moderators for "attacking" his family...is that he knows that if a moderator looks at this string...they are going to KNOW that he's full of shit and that I haven't attacked either his mother or his father!

NO ONE, has attacked ANYONE'S, family in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back