Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grampa Murked U, Mar 9, 2012.
Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?
Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?
Should be interesting if the liberals have the gall to vote honestly.
What you perceive as attacks on Palin are due to:
1. she is a political figure and as such, open to political criticism.
2. she is not ready for the national stage. She needs to study harder, get a grip on the issues and get intensive coaching in debate and speech so she won't sound so utterly stupid.
3. Palin a A woman. The Right wing of the Republican party is waging war on WOMEN as a group.
This thread isn't about Palins acumen as a politician. It's asking if the media treated her in a respectful manner. Ie all the name calling prior to the 08 election. Now stop being a chickenshit and vote.
Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.
Palin lacked even the rudimentary knowledge needed to pass a blue book exam in an undergrad Foreign Relations exam, or one in Geography or Psychology; her ignorance must be what attracted you and others like you to her.
Palin was and is all partisan all of the time. Of course that is what attracts the 28%ers to whom she appeals; as a demagogue she's a failure, she forgets the other 72% of Americans have open minds and open hearts and the callous conservative theme is anathema to them.
When you call the media into question, Palin's acumen as a political figure becomes the issue. The media didn't attack her because she is a woman. the attacked her because she is a stupid woman and a political figure. Vice Presidential candidate and governor (who quit) of Alaska.
Neged because I find you to be the most dishonest person on here.
Separate names with a comma.