Carol Paul: Election fraud confirmed

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Carol Paul: Election fraud confirmed

Jeffrey Phelps
Denver Conspiracy Examiner

Carol Paul breaks her silence and tells a WTPN activist that half of Ron Paul’s votes are being thrown away during a post-AZ GOP debate viewing party appearance backstage.
The normally very quiet, Carol Paul, wife of Republican GOP candidate, Dr. Ron Paul, was seen here on tape blaming election fraud as the culprit behind some of Ron Paul’s caucus losses in the 2012 race for the Republican nomination.
After last week’s...

Continue reading on Examiner.com Carol Paul: Election fraud confirmed - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com Carol Paul: Election fraud confirmed - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com
Examiner.com

Carol Paul: Election fraud confirmed - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com

Denver Conspiracy Examiner
+ Subscribe
•
Submit
•
As if anyone who’s been paying attention over the last few weeks is actually surprised, another caucus state is taken down by GOP officials, permanently altering the outcome of yet another election, rendering its results forever in question.
This time, however, the people of Nevada are the immediate victims of mounting state GOP scandals, as the historical “First in the West” Nevada Caucus has been officially rendered a fraud, and the unwitting citizens and voters are once again left holding the bag.
So far, the overall magnitude of...

Continue reading on Examiner.com Nevada vote fraud official - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com Nevada vote fraud official - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com

Comment: The people want Ron Paul, the establishment wants things to stay the same, more war, more taxes, more Agenda 21

What you don't believe vote fraud happens in the US? Why because this is the US and we are free and TV would tell us if something was wrong? LOL

Devvy Kidd talks about vote Fraud in the USA, Learn the Tricks of the trade and find out about the absolute fraud that is going on today You can get Devvy's articles at NewsWithViews.com -- Where Reality Shatters Illusion and www.wnd.com

devvy_kidd_com_hdr.jpg

VOTE FRAUD

VOTE FRAUD by DEVVY KIDD American Hero 1 hour Video

Second Link VOTE FRAUD by DEVVY KIDD American Hero 1 hour Video

HIGH BANDWIDTH VOTE FRAUD with DEVVY KIDD

A candidate's wife says, "They throw out half the votes" and this is evidence of...what?

It's all in the article with links. Regardless of what Carol Paul says.

But it really doesn't matter now does it. Go back to sleep, folks.

What you don't believe vote fraud happens in the US? Why because this is the US and we are free and TV would tell us if something was wrong? LOL

Devvy Kidd talks about vote Fraud in the USA, Learn the Tricks of the trade and find out about the absolute fraud that is going on today You can get Devvy's articles at NewsWithViews.com -- Where Reality Shatters Illusion and www.wnd.com

devvy_kidd_com_hdr.jpg

VOTE FRAUD

VOTE FRAUD by DEVVY KIDD American Hero 1 hour Video

Second Link VOTE FRAUD by DEVVY KIDD American Hero 1 hour Video

HIGH BANDWIDTH VOTE FRAUD with DEVVY KIDD

There's no point in trying to reason with Jillian on Ron Paul. He could develop a cure for cancer and she'd still complain about him being an anti-semite because he doesn't believe we should suck Israel's dick, and some other nonsense about earmarks and term limits.

So, how many states is that now with less than savory voting results?

Iowa, Nevada, Maine, Alaska.....which am i missing?

I fail to see any evidence of voter fraud from that article. In fact, the only evidence the guy gives for voter fraud is his other articles. :lol:

The last great hope for Paul supporters is his supporters idea (with Paul's said approval) of getting themselves all to be delegates and circumventing the actual vote whenever they can.

Though you can bet the bank that if Romney or Santorum were trying such moves, Paul supporters would be screaming bloody murder and fraud.

So, how many states is that now with less than savory voting results?

Iowa, Nevada, Maine, Alaska.....which am i missing?

Fargo, ND seemed odd too. 2,000 people show up to a rally there and only 92 votes for Paul in Fargo? I realize a lot of people are either out of state or even just from a different precinct, but I just find it odd that only 5% of those people translated into Fargo votes.

The last great hope for Paul supporters is his supporters idea (with Paul's said approval) of getting themselves all to be delegates and circumventing the actual vote whenever they can.

That isn't a circumvent. It's playing the game by the rules.

The game is chess, not checkers. Checkers is for the GE.

Well, at least it comes as no surprise from here. I knew there was absolutely no way they would allow Paul a fair shake. So at least I can focus on other things and leave the rigged system to it.

Dr. Paul can't be allowed to win. He isn't a Big Government NWO Globalist. He's fortunate he's even still alive.

That isn't a circumvent. It's playing the game by the rules.

The game is chess, not checkers. Checkers is for the GE.

Justify it however you want. I'll keep that in mind next time Romney or Santorum does something that's playing the game by the rules and you as a Paul supporter cry foul.

The reason why Paul is focusing on the caucus states is because he knows he can't win a primary. Even if it was just him and Romney. (Virginia proved that)

I personally don't think Paul's brokered convention plan will work. If anything, I can see him giving his delegates to Romney in a deal for a prime speaking job and maybe something for his son. Unless he wants to ruin his son chances for the GOP Presidency, he'll do whatever the party says.

Dr. Paul can't be allowed to win. He isn't a Big Government NWO Globalist. He's fortunate he's even still alive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E]The New World Order (NWO) Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

Remember when Barack Obama shook Hollywood Hulk Hogan's hand and joined the NWO? Good times.

Wow. I guess Ron Paul supporters really do love the conspiracy theories. No wonder Paul pandered to the 9/11 troofers.

It's all in the article with links.

Relevant quotes and links would be helpful. I read the links in the OP and it is just ranting how there is fraud, but no actual explanation of the fraud nor evidence of it. I am not going down a rabbit hole, chasing links within links just to read a bunch of claims and whining.

What is the evidence?

No!

Can't be!

Thought all these new Voter ID laws would stop all that!

Forum List

Back