Former Lobbyist Jack Abramoff Says 'Ron Paul Is A Rarity And Can't Be Bought'...

Libertarians are a rare breed - they're the only ones who care about the welfare of this nation..

Ron Paul doesn't even accept his salary...

And it makes no difference because the kookoo for state power puffs Rs and Ds think he's the crazy one.

That's usually how it works in times of universal deceit.

Libertarians are a rare breed - they're the only ones who care about the welfare of this nation..

Ron Paul doesn't even accept his salary...
Good for Paul; I know some "liberals" who say he is the best of the bunch.

And it makes no difference because the kookoo for state power puffs Rs and Ds think he's the crazy one.

Sadly, that is exactly what's going on. They have to discredit & marginalize anyone who speaks out against Big Government. Ridicule is their main tool. It always has been. Hopefully things will change one day though. I try to be optimistic.

Sadly, that is exactly what's going on. They have to discredit & marginalize anyone who speaks out against Big Government. Ridicule is their main tool. It always has been. Hopefully things will change one day though. I try to be optimistic.
PAUL ON REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS; fodder for both "sides":

PAUL: They may be, but the way this is taken care of in our country, it is not a national issue. This is a state issue. And there are circumstances where doctors in the past have used certain day-after pills for somebody with rape. And, quite frankly, if somebody is treated, you don't even know if a person is pregnant; if it's 24 hours after rape, I don't know how you're going to police it. We have too many laws already. Now, how are you going to police the day-after pill? Nobody can out-do me on respect for life. I've spent a lifetime dealing with life. But I still think there is a time where the law doesn't solve the problems. Only the moral character of the people will eventually solve this problem, not the law.
I have a problem with "exceptions" for sexual battery & incest.

Paul is right on that issue. It also has zero to do with being of strong character and intergrity and not selling ones constitutional oath for dollars to special interest.

Forum List

Back