Did Mossad do 9/11?

loosecannon

May 7, 2007
I sure don't know, but if this is legit this guys credentials are unimpeachable:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJGcakiepc]YouTube - Hey Alex! The MiIitary Knows lsraeI Did 9/11[/ame]

This is not fucking politics. Are you not capable of posting in the right forum? Jeeeeez, it ain't rocket science.

Hey Loosebowel, go post this drekk in Conspiracy where it belongs. Bring your little anti-semitic pals too.

Hey Loosebowel, go post this drekk in Conspiracy where it belongs. Bring your little anti-semitic pals too.

is this video legit?

Is this guy actually who he claims to be?

Is this what he actually said?

Because if so the former director of studies at the US army war college is publicly saying that Mossad did 9/11.

If that isn't politics and an important topic, then what is?

On the other hand I have no idea if this is legit.

is this video legit?

Because if so the former director of studies at the US army war college is publicly saying that Mossad did 9/11.

It's yet another Conspiracy Theory. And I have no doubt that it's already been done to death in there.

is this video legit?

It's yet another Conspiracy Theory. And I have no doubt that it's already been done to death in there.

So what part of it isn't true?

is this not the former director of studies at the US military war college?

Is he being misquoted?

Oh,well if he was the former "Director of studies at the US military war college" then he must be 100% correct. Seriously,why would you take this guy's opinion as gospel? Just because he was the former "Director of studies at the US military war college" doesn't mean he's right. Just sayin.

is this video legit?

The guy is a fraud and crackpot. His theory has no factual support whatsoever. He is the darling of the anti-semitic crowd.
I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life on this crap.
Adam Holland: Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?
Send this to Conspiracy. Send it to Flame Zone. Hell, send it to al Jazeera for all I care.

is this video legit?

I believe he said what he said. I also think he's full of shit.

I have no reason to believe he wasn't a former employee of the Army War College. He also uses formula conspiracism to present his case.

There are many amongst us who are hapless paranoids who believe that the root of their misfortune is that there are invisible hands pulling strings. There are those who believe that Kennedy was murdered by Johnson; there are those who still believe that Vince Foster was murdered for knowing too much about Whitewater; there are those who believe that Nixon purposely left POWs behind in Vietnam; and there are those who believe that the collapse of building 11 was the result of a controlled explosion.

They'll sell you the video and use lies of omission to make their case. They'll frame their argument to say they just have "unanswered questions" that the government won't address, in spite of the "unanswered questions" having been answered over and over again. What this person omitted was the fact that Building 11 was on fire for hours, and since there was a major search and rescue operation going on, and a good number of first responders already dead, there was little that could be done to combat that fire. I've seen the engineering analysis that shows why the way the towers fell was a result of design, I.E stress being put on the exterior walls, instead of center column support.

So yeah, I think this guy is some combination of being:

1. A paranoid conspiracist.

2. An anti-semite.

3. A person who knows how to exploit the cottage industry of conspiracism.

What always sets off my BS detector is when someone describes a conspiracy too big to hidden. The number of people and the logistics required, including the cutting of key stress supports, make the idea of a controlled explosion on the towers totally implausible. The rescue and recovery effort after the collapse was just too thorough, and involved way too many people to even think that thousands of Americans would cover-up evidence of explosions and controlled demolitions.

I think it's now time for the conspiracists to start demanding that I answer "unanswered questions", and demanding to know why all this is being kept from us. I've given my opinion, and probably won't play. Arguing with conspiracists is like living with someone who is bi-polar. I'd be wasting my breath as they tried to suck me dry, with their never ending mental masturbation.

is this video legit?

I have no reason to believe he wasn't a former employee of the Army War College. He also uses formula conspiracism to present his case.

There are many amongst us who are hapless paranoids who believe that the root of their misfortune is that there are invisible hands pulling strings. There are those who believe that Kennedy was murdered by Johnson; there are those who still believe that Vince Foster was murdered for knowing too much about Whitewater; there are those who believe that Nixon purposely left POWs behind in Vietnam; and there are those who believe that the collapse of building 11 was the result of a controlled explosion.

They'll sell you the video and use lies of omission to make their case. They'll frame their argument to say they just have "unanswered questions" that the government won't address, in spite of the "unanswered questions" having been answered over and over again. What this person omitted was the fact that Building 11 was on fire for hours, and since there was a major search and rescue operation going on, and a good number of first responders already dead, there was little that could be done to combat that fire. I've seen the engineering analysis that shows why the way the towers fell was a result of design, I.E stress being put on the exterior walls, instead of center column support.

2. An anti-semite.

What always sets off my BS detector is when someone describes a conspiracy too big to hidden. The number of people and the logistics required, including the cutting of key stress supports, make the idea of a controlled explosion on the towers totally implausible. The rescue and recovery effort after the collapse was just too thorough, and involved way too many people to even think that thousands of Americans would cover-up evidence of explosions and controlled demolitions.

I think it's now time for the conspiracists to start demanding that I answer "unanswered questions", and demanding to know why all this is being kept from us. I've given my opinion, and probably won't play. Arguing with conspiracists is like living with someone who is bi-polar. I'd be wasting my breath as they tried to suck me dry, with their never ending mental masturbation.

I got news for you Buck.

there isn't anybody alive who doesn't believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

And every variation of conspiracy that is used to account for it is whacko to the max. Including the official versions.

So get off your high horse and get real.

is this video legit?

2. An anti-semite.

I got news for you Buck.

there isn't anybody alive who doesn't believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

And every variation of conspiracy that is used to account for it is whacko to the max. Including the official versions.

So get off your high horse and get real.

Of course it was a conspiracy. Al Qaeda conspired and developed a plan to launch a terrorist attack on the United States. Our intelligence agencies even warned Condi Rice, our National Security Adviser, that Bin Laden was planning on hitting us. Too bad that Administration was too stupid to take the threat seriously.

Forum List

Back