Did Mossad do 9/11?

Still pretending you have any clue about the physics of 9/11 are you....lol
which particular laws would you be referring to ?
Oh, you know, gravity, metallurgy, thermodynamics, stuff like that which you have to ignore to pretend your bullshit is true.

really gravity does not apply in a controlled demolition or blast scenario ?
can you explain ?

can you explain how "they" planned, engineered and wired a building in less than 6 months and not one person said or saw anything....

Still pretending you have any clue about the physics of 9/11 are you....lol
which particular laws would you be referring to ?
Oh, you know, gravity, metallurgy, thermodynamics, stuff like that which you have to ignore to pretend your bullshit is true.

can you explain ?
I don't have to. You're making the claim it was a controlled demolition. It's up to you to prove it.

So far, you haven't. And if you haven't in 9 years, you never will.

Enjoy your angry and bitter irrelevancy.

can you explain ?
I don't have to. You're making the claim it was a controlled demolition. It's up to you to prove it.

So far, you haven't. And if you haven't in 9 years, you never will.

Enjoy your angry and bitter irrelevancy.

No,you dont have to but even if you did have to you could not, as you are just speaking out yer ass

whatever dunceman,that guy is a doofus who has never done any research.most of those things he said he says are not true have in fact been proven to be true.:cuckoo:

whatever dunceman,that guy is a doofus who has never done any research.most of those things he said he says are not true have in fact been proven to be true.:cuckoo:

I've done my share of research into conspiracism. The formula always seems the same. Too big to make any sense. Claims to just asking questions. Concentration on minutia, while ignoring the significant. Claiming that the government is withholding information it already released. Nope, it's a paranoid mindset that's the real issue.

I remember how the whackos were claiming that there was no blood at Vince Foster's suicide site. They used an EMT statement, if I recall correctly his name was Rivera. They were going on and on for months about this. When Starr's report on it came out, it turns out that Rivera had actually left the scene to go to another call, and those that remained and actually turned the body over said there was plenty of blood.

Then there's the magic bullet that the conspiracists like to point at in the JFK assassination, with the photographic proof that it was in pristine condition, so couldn't have passed through Kennedy and hit Connally twice. Well, it turns out that the other photos of the bullet show that it was completely flattened.

What's being left out of the third tower story is:

1: it was on fire for hours, because no one was available to fight the fire, since so many first responders were killed and there was a huge search and rescue operation.

2. That by design, the towers were built with all load bearing on the exterior walls, and even an idiot first year architecture student would know what would happen to the tensile strength of the joist system used, with an uncontrolled fire.

3. The idea that there was a controlled explosion with the necessary electronics, would survive the horrendous fire is sheer stupidity.

4. The number of people that would have had to have participated in this cover-up would have to number in the thousands, yet no one with first-hand knowledge has come forward. Just some creep who claims to have spoken to anonymous sources. LBJ couldn't even hide the Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy for more than a few months before principles began talking. Does anyone really believe that thousands of Americans would cover-up to protect Israel?

Do I believe that Israel spies on the United States? Sure thing. Do I believe that Israel may have had information that they didn't share with us? That's possible, but it makes little difference, since our own intelligence sources warned Condi Rice that Osama was planning on hitting the US, and it was ignored. Do I believe that Israel works in their own national interest, even when it conflicts with ours. Yep. Do I believe that 9/11 was a Mossad operation, and the buildings were really bought down by controlled explosions? Nope, that's insane.

4.Nope its insane to NOT believe they were brought down by controlled demolitions.You obviously dont know about the witness testimonys of witnesses,some being very credible witnesses or the witness testimony of the two survivors of bld 7,the crux of the 9/11 coverup and the smoking gun.as i told Gomer Pyle Ollie,watch that video I posted,he wont,he NEVER does,he only sees what he wants to see.that video exploits the mossad connection.Condi has been caught lying so many times as well as many memebers of the Bush administration that she and them should be put behind bars,that wont happen of course since there is one law for us citizens and a different one for politicians.They break laws all the time everyday that we would go to jail for so they will never go to jail for their lies.

I know all about testimonies of witnesses. Mark Lane was great at manipulating it. Of those questioned in Dallas in 1963, 75% heard three shots. The other 25% either heard a different number, or were unsure. Of course Lane focused on the outliers as proof that more than 3 shots were fired. Eyewitness testimony, especially in the midst of trauma, is about as unreliable as it comes. Forensic evidence is much more reliable.

It's all part of the conspiracist cottage industry game to find the outliers, and hope that no one with two working synapses looks into the preponderance of eyewitness testimony.

you obviously never have taken any political science classes in college or you would know that the government has a VERY long history of committing autrocities against the american people involving thousands and secrets were kept for several DECADES over them.:lol::lol::cuckoo: you dont get it that our government agencys and the mossad work hand in hand together with each other and that they are very careful about the people they select to pull off these jobs,that they are the most corrupt and evil people who will do anything for money.:cuckoo:

Acutally, I have taken political science courses in college, as well as social and clinical psychology courses. The fact that governments have committed atrocities is pretty well documented, and doesn't remain hidden for long. I mentioned Gulf of Tonkin, which Johnson was able to hide for a mere few months.

3.In this day and age,thats untrue.

2.your being dense,read the book appropriately titled- Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy THEORY.

Irrelevant to the fact that those buildings were unique, in that all structural stress was on the exterior walls. They weren't designed for having fuel laden jumbo jets crashing into them.

1.those fires were very small and there were other buildings much closer to the towers that were far more severely damaged by the debris yet they did not collapse.

The fires were not very small. Exactly what other buildings were closer to the towers? Is it relevant? Were they designed using the same structural support as the WTC buildings?

yet these three buildings that Silverstein purchased three weeks in advance for and was compensated very well for their destruction become the first buildings to collapse due to fires in the first time in the history of mankind despite the fact that the fires were not even hot enough to roast a marshmellow on them.:lol: "Rolls on floor laughing." those fires were so oxygen starved that they were emitting black smoke indicatiing fires that were not severe.The philadelphia high rise fire that was in 97 I believe was the year,was lit up like a torch,100 times far more serious than these were buring for 18 hours and yet it did not collapse.:lol: deal with it.

witness testimonys, photographs and physical evidence proved there was at least a second shooter in dallas.:lol:

You have obviously never seen the video the clinton chronicles or Bill Clintons Rise To Power or you would know about how he is connected to all these deaths including Vince Foster.

are you going to be like disinformation agent Gomer Pyle and cover your ears and close your eyes to that video 9/11 missing links? My experience with you OCTA'S is yes and that you wont watch it,so no sense in continuing this any further.

Sorry goober, but you're the one who's disinforming.

Let me ask you a very simple question. What motive would Mossad have to blow up an irrelevant building, and risk being discovered? Your scenario makes zero sense. Two jumbo jets hit the towers, and the jet fuel raised the temperatures to 5,000 degress. If this was as planned by Mossad as you claim, why the hours of differential between the tower collapse and building 7?

Sorry goober, but you're a loon.

I've done my share of research into conspiracism. The formula always seems the same. Too big to make any sense. Claims to just asking questions. Concentration on minutia, while ignoring the significant. Claiming that the government is withholding information it already released. Nope, it's a paranoid mindset that's the real issue.

I remember how the whackos were claiming that there was no blood at Vince Foster's suicide site. They used an EMT statement, if I recall correctly his name was Rivera. They were going on and on for months about this. When Starr's report on it came out, it turns out that Rivera had actually left the scene to go to another call, and those that remained and actually turned the body over said there was plenty of blood.

Then there's the magic bullet that the conspiracists like to point at in the JFK assassination, with the photographic proof that it was in pristine condition, so couldn't have passed through Kennedy and hit Connally twice. Well, it turns out that the other photos of the bullet show that it was completely flattened.

What's being left out of the third tower story is:

1: it was on fire for hours, because no one was available to fight the fire, since so many first responders were killed and there was a huge search and rescue operation.

2. That by design, the towers were built with all load bearing on the exterior walls, and even an idiot first year architecture student would know what would happen to the tensile strength of the joist system used, with an uncontrolled fire.

3. The idea that there was a controlled explosion with the necessary electronics, would survive the horrendous fire is sheer stupidity.

4. The number of people that would have had to have participated in this cover-up would have to number in the thousands, yet no one with first-hand knowledge has come forward. Just some creep who claims to have spoken to anonymous sources. LBJ couldn't even hide the Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy for more than a few months before principles began talking. Does anyone really believe that thousands of Americans would cover-up to protect Israel?

Do I believe that Israel spies on the United States? Sure thing. Do I believe that Israel may have had information that they didn't share with us? That's possible, but it makes little difference, since our own intelligence sources warned Condi Rice that Osama was planning on hitting the US, and it was ignored. Do I believe that Israel works in their own national interest, even when it conflicts with ours. Yep. Do I believe that 9/11 was a Mossad operation, and the buildings were really bought down by controlled explosions? Nope, that's insane.

4.Nope its insane to NOT believe they were brought down by controlled demolitions.You obviously dont know about the witness testimonys of witnesses,some being very credible witnesses or the witness testimony of the two survivors of bld 7,the crux of the 9/11 coverup and the smoking gun.as i told Gomer Pyle Ollie,watch that video I posted,he wont,he NEVER does,he only sees what he wants to see.that video exploits the mossad connection.Condi has been caught lying so many times as well as many memebers of the Bush administration that she and them should be put behind bars,that wont happen of course since there is one law for us citizens and a different one for politicians.They break laws all the time everyday that we would go to jail for so they will never go to jail for their lies.

I know all about testimonies of witnesses. Mark Lane was great at manipulating it. Of those questioned in Dallas in 1963, 75% heard three shots. The other 25% either heard a different number, or were unsure. Of course Lane focused on the outliers as proof that more than 3 shots were fired. Eyewitness testimony, especially in the midst of trauma, is about as unreliable as it comes. Forensic evidence is much more reliable.

It's all part of the conspiracist cottage industry game to find the outliers, and hope that no one with two working synapses looks into the preponderance of eyewitness testimony.

Acutally, I have taken political science courses in college, as well as social and clinical psychology courses. The fact that governments have committed atrocities is pretty well documented, and doesn't remain hidden for long. I mentioned Gulf of Tonkin, which Johnson was able to hide for a mere few months.

Irrelevant to the fact that those buildings were unique, in that all structural stress was on the exterior walls. They weren't designed for having fuel laden jumbo jets crashing into them.

1.those fires were very small and there were other buildings much closer to the towers that were far more severely damaged by the debris yet they did not collapse.

The fires were not very small. Exactly what other buildings were closer to the towers? Is it relevant? Were they designed using the same structural support as the WTC buildings?

yet these three buildings that Silverstein purchased three weeks in advance for and was compensated very well for their destruction become the first buildings to collapse due to fires in the first time in the history of mankind despite the fact that the fires were not even hot enough to roast a marshmellow on them.:lol: "Rolls on floor laughing." those fires were so oxygen starved that they were emitting black smoke indicatiing fires that were not severe.The philadelphia high rise fire that was in 97 I believe was the year,was lit up like a torch,100 times far more serious than these were buring for 18 hours and yet it did not collapse.:lol: deal with it.

witness testimonys, photographs and physical evidence proved there was at least a second shooter in dallas.:lol:

You have obviously never seen the video the clinton chronicles or Bill Clintons Rise To Power or you would know about how he is connected to all these deaths including Vince Foster.

are you going to be like disinformation agent Gomer Pyle and cover your ears and close your eyes to that video 9/11 missing links? My experience with you OCTA'S is yes and that you wont watch it,so no sense in continuing this any further.

Let me ask you a very simple question. What motive would Mossad have to blow up an irrelevant building, and risk being discovered? Your scenario makes zero sense. Two jumbo jets hit the towers, and the jet fuel raised the temperatures to 5,000 degress. If this was as planned by Mossad as you claim, why the hours of differential between the tower collapse and building 7?

Jet fuel can not burn at 5000 degrees you moron

Jet fuel can not burn at 5000 degrees you moron

1,000 degrees Celsius, close enough, loon.

2. Why did NIST not consider a “controlled demolition” hypothesis with matching computer modeling and explanation as it did for the “pancake theory” hypothesis? A key critique of NIST’s work lies in the complete lack of analysis supporting a “progressive collapse” after the point of collapse initiation and the lack of consideration given to a controlled demolition hypothesis.

NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon​

faqs_8_2006_clip_image002.jpg

NIST’s findings also do not support the “controlled demolition” theory since there is conclusive evidence that:

the collapse was initiated in the impact and fire floors of the WTC towers and nowhere else, and;

the time it took for the collapse to initiate (56 minutes for WTC 2 and 102 minutes for WTC 1) was dictated by (1) the extent of damage caused by the aircraft impact, and (2) the time it took for the fires to reach critical locations and weaken the structure to the point that the towers could not resist the tremendous energy released by the downward movement of the massive top section of the building at and above the fire and impact floors.​

Video evidence also showed unambiguously that the collapse progressed from the top to the bottom, and there was no evidence (collected by NIST, or by the New York Police Department, the Port Authority Police Department or the Fire Department of New York) of any blast or explosions in the region below the impact and fire floors as the top building sections (including and above the 98th floor in WTC 1 and the 82nd floor in WTC 2) began their downward movement upon collapse initiation.​

i know all about testimonies of witnesses. Mark lane was great at manipulating it. Of those questioned in dallas in 1963, 75% heard three shots. The other 25% either heard a different number, or were unsure. Of course lane focused on the outliers as proof that more than 3 shots were fired. Eyewitness testimony, especially in the midst of trauma, is about as unreliable as it comes. Forensic evidence is much more reliable.

you know absolutely nothing of the testimony of first responders or forensic evidence on 9.11 dont pretend

acutally, i have taken political science courses in college, as well as social and clinical psychology courses. The fact that governments have committed atrocities is pretty well documented, and doesn't remain hidden for long. I mentioned gulf of tonkin, which johnson was able to hide for a mere few months.

tonkin remained conspiracy theory for decades

irrelevant to the fact that those buildings were unique, in that all structural stress was on the exterior walls. They weren't designed for having fuel laden jumbo jets crashing into them.

Bullshit you are just parroting popular mechanics

the fires were not very small. Exactly what other buildings were closer to the towers? Is it relevant? Were they designed using the same structural support as the wtc buildings?

Let me ask you a very simple question. What motive would mossad have to blow up an irrelevant building, and risk being discovered? Your scenario makes zero sense. Two jumbo jets hit the towers, and the jet fuel raised the temperatures to 5,000 degress. If this was as planned by mossad as you claim, why the hours of differential between the tower collapse and building 7?

jet fuel can not burn at 5000 degrees you moron

1,000 degrees celsius, close enough, loon.

no loon that would be about 1800 degrees f not even close

2. Why did nist not consider a “controlled demolition” hypothesis with matching computer modeling and explanation as it did for the “pancake theory” hypothesis? A key critique of nist’s work lies in the complete lack of analysis supporting a “progressive collapse” after the point of collapse initiation and the lack of consideration given to a controlled demolition hypothesis.

Nist conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the wtc towers to collapse, as explained in nist’s dedicated web site, nist and the world trade center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career nist experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, nist concluded that the wtc towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of wtc 1 and the east face of wtc 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the new york police department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.

Nist’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the wtc towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the nist investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon​

nist’s findings also do not support the “controlled demolition” theory since there is conclusive evidence that:

the collapse was initiated in the impact and fire floors of the wtc towers and nowhere else, and;

the time it took for the collapse to initiate (56 minutes for wtc 2 and 102 minutes for wtc 1) was dictated by (1) the extent of damage caused by the aircraft impact, and (2) the time it took for the fires to reach critical locations and weaken the structure to the point that the towers could not resist the tremendous energy released by the downward movement of the massive top section of the building at and above the fire and impact floors.​

video evidence also showed unambiguously that the collapse progressed from the top to the bottom, and there was no evidence (collected by nist, or by the new york police department, the port authority police department or the fire department of new york) of any blast or explosions in the region below the impact and fire floors as the top building sections (including and above the 98th floor in wtc 1 and the 82nd floor in wtc 2) began their downward movement upon collapse initiation.​

we are well versed in the official conspiracy theory of the collapse...LOON

Last edited:
1,000 degrees celsius, close enough, loon.

2. Why did nist not consider a “controlled demolition” hypothesis with matching computer modeling and explanation as it did for the “pancake theory” hypothesis? A key critique of nist’s work lies in the complete lack of analysis supporting a “progressive collapse” after the point of collapse initiation and the lack of consideration given to a controlled demolition hypothesis.

Nist conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the wtc towers to collapse, as explained in nist’s dedicated web site, nist and the world trade center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career nist experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, nist concluded that the wtc towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of wtc 1 and the east face of wtc 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the new york police department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.

Nist’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the wtc towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the nist investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon​

nist’s findings also do not support the “controlled demolition” theory since there is conclusive evidence that:

the collapse was initiated in the impact and fire floors of the wtc towers and nowhere else, and;

the time it took for the collapse to initiate (56 minutes for wtc 2 and 102 minutes for wtc 1) was dictated by (1) the extent of damage caused by the aircraft impact, and (2) the time it took for the fires to reach critical locations and weaken the structure to the point that the towers could not resist the tremendous energy released by the downward movement of the massive top section of the building at and above the fire and impact floors.​

video evidence also showed unambiguously that the collapse progressed from the top to the bottom, and there was no evidence (collected by nist, or by the new york police department, the port authority police department or the fire department of new york) of any blast or explosions in the region below the impact and fire floors as the top building sections (including and above the 98th floor in wtc 1 and the 82nd floor in wtc 2) began their downward movement upon collapse initiation.​

we are well versed in the official conspiracy theory of the collapse...LOON

Wow, so NIST is in on it now? What's the number up to? 5,000 Americans covering for Israel killing Americans? You ought to consider getting yourself some help.

we are well versed in the official conspiracy theory of the collapse...loon

wow, so nist is in on it now? What's the number up to? 5,000 americans covering for israel killing americans? You ought to consider getting yourself some help.

5000 is just some number you pulled out yer ass..but nist report is without question junk science designed to support a predetermined conclusion

Did Mossad do 9/11?
No. Dumbass.

Tell everybody who did it.

There was quite likely Israeli involvement and u.s involvement, Arab involvement, British involvement . the the players in the grand chess game that play at these levels are beyond nations,peoples religions and they are all in bed together

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk]YouTube - Network - Money speech[/ame]

oh, you know, gravity, metallurgy, thermodynamics, stuff like that which you have to ignore to pretend your bullshit is true.

Can you explain ?

can you explain how "they" planned, engineered and wired a building in less than 6 months and not one person said or saw anything....

how do you know not one person saw or said anything ?? And btw where is bin laden ? Why has no one said or saw anything

Of course Mossad was involved in the 9/11 incident.

The only people to benefit from 9/11 and advance their agenda.

Was the Zionist nazis who rule the apartheid state of Israel.

Any time there is a war, conflict, economic melt down, or chaos anywhere in the world.

Just peel back a few layers of what the media is reporting.

And you will find that some way, and some how, the Zionist Jews are involved behind the scenes.

Any time there is a war, conflict, economic melt down, or chaos anywhere in the world.

Just peel back a few layers of what the media is reporting.

And you will find that some way, and some how, the Zionist Jews are involved behind the scenes.
Dumbass.

Hey, you know what? Jews didn't ruin your life. YOU did. You are responsible for your failures, not Jews. Man up and accept it.

Or keep being a pussy and blaming others for your problems.

Forum List

Back