Did Mossad do 9/11?

Any time there is a war, conflict, economic melt down, or chaos anywhere in the world.

Just peel back a few layers of what the media is reporting.

And you will find that some way, and some how, the Zionist Jews are involved behind the scenes.
Dumbass.

Hey, you know what? Jews didn't ruin your life. YOU did. You are responsible for your failures, not Jews. Man up and accept it.

Or keep being a pussy and blaming others for your problems.
I have NOTHING against the Jewish people or the wonderful religion of Judiasm.

I am only opposed to the Zionist pukes who run the rogue apartheid state of IsraHell

Any time there is a war, conflict, economic melt down, or chaos anywhere in the world.

Just peel back a few layers of what the media is reporting.

And you will find that some way, and some how, the Zionist Jews are involved behind the scenes.
Dumbass.

Hey, you know what? Jews didn't ruin your life. YOU did. You are responsible for your failures, not Jews. Man up and accept it.

Or keep being a pussy and blaming others for your problems.
I have NOTHING against the Jewish people or the wonderful religion of Judiasm.

I am only opposed to the Zionist pukes who run the rogue apartheid state of IsraHell
Uh huh. Do you expect me to believe that? :lol:

The Jewish people are a very clever and unique people.

They contribute much to the world in both art and science.

Judiasm is an ancient religion and deserves nothing but respect.

My only beef is with the Zionist criminals who run the terrorist base camp called Israel

Last edited:
The Jewish people are a very clever and unique people.

They contribute much to the world in both art and science.

Judiasm is an ancient religion and deserves nothing but respect.

My only beef is with the Zionist criminals who run the terrorist base camp called Israel

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Every time I see someone post that shit I have to shake my head; it is so difficult to believe that there are actually living unthinking human beings out there walking among us who truly believe this nonsense.

Israel was behind 9/11 and should be Nuked for this Crime!

amen to that.you hit the nail right on the head.So should the CIA as well since they were behind it also.

Nobody needs to be nuking anyone..this is not a jewish conspiracy ..simply because there are key Jewish players in the game..none of this can occur without the complicity of the non-Jewish power elite of EUROPE and the U.S and of Christian Zionist..this is a conspiracy of the elite of all nations

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89SB59DT34]YouTube - The Illuminati and the New World Order[/ame]

Forum List

Back