Did Mossad do 9/11?

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
You'll merely be denied entry.
In Arab countries of course you'll be taken out back and executed. Slowly.

whadevah.

In Israel Palestinians do not all live within the West Bank and the Gaza strip. Many live in the rest of Israel along side the Jews.

At least one Palestinian even managed to get elected to the democratic Israeli knesset. But like all members of the knesset he is legally bound to advance the interests of the Jewish state and not to advance the cause of the Palestinians.

Israel is an Aparteid regime, definitely not a democracy.

Fully one third of it's adult citizens are not even allowed to vote in general elections.

In Israel every house has a tank on the roof that heats water with solar energy.

The tanks atop Israeli homes are all painted white, while the tanks atop Palestinian homes are all black. THAT'S the LAW!

And the settlements in the West bank have been proceeding at record pace even while Israel claims to have placed a moratorium on settlement construction until Sept 26th.

The Israelis simply changed their definition of "west bank" to no longer include the regions around Jerusalem.

Where do people get this shit? It is true that about 90% of homes in Israel do have solar water heating. But color coded by religion? I don't think so.

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

I wonder where these Photographs are?

Of course it was a conspiracy. Al Qaeda conspired and developed a plan to launch a terrorist attack on the United States. Our intelligence agencies even warned Condi Rice, our National Security Adviser, that Bin Laden was planning on hitting us. Too bad that Administration was too stupid to take the threat seriously.

Yes Indeed! Give that man a cigar!

The official version of events is INDEED a dubious, crazy making conspiracy theory. So rife with bizarro as to make it impossible to believe unless you take a giant leap of faith and subscribe uncritically to the story line of folks who lied to you, and lied to you, and lied to you....

The official version of events is only palatable to folks afflicted with cynicism disability.....Cynitards.

well said.:clap2: The mossad were definetley involved in 9/11 as that one poster so well demonstrated earlier. This video 9/11 missing links also exposes the mossad connection.Its a 12 part series.of course the official conspiracy theory apologists wont watch it.they always run away with their tails between their legs and cover their ears and close their eyes anytime you give them evidence like that.they dont get it that when someone shows you a video,you address it and prove it wrong,none of them ever do cause they know they cant refute it. here it is,9/11 missing links.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YResfXTXd1c[/ame]

Last edited:
Of course it was a conspiracy. Al Qaeda conspired and developed a plan to launch a terrorist attack on the United States. Our intelligence agencies even warned Condi Rice, our National Security Adviser, that Bin Laden was planning on hitting us. Too bad that Administration was too stupid to take the threat seriously.

Yes Indeed! Give that man a cigar!

The official version of events is INDEED a dubious, crazy making conspiracy theory. So rife with bizarro as to make it impossible to believe unless you take a giant leap of faith and subscribe uncritically to the story line of folks who lied to you, and lied to you, and lied to you....

The official version of events is only palatable to folks afflicted with cynicism disability.....Cynitards.

well said.:clap2: The mossad were definetley involved in 9/11 as that one poster so well demonstrated earlier. This video 9/11 missing links also exposes the mossad connection.Its a 12 part series.of course the official conspiracy theory apologists wont watch it.they always run away with their tails between their legs and cover their ears and close their eyes anytime you give them evidence like that.they dont get it that when someone shows you a video,you address it and prove it wrong,none of them ever do cause they know they cant refute it. here it is,9/11 missing links.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YResfXTXd1c]YouTube - Missing Links ~ The Definitive Truth About 9/11 ~ Part 1 of 12[/ame]

Other than we understand that you hate Israel, what does that have to do with 9-11-01?

translation Of Ollie and the OCTA'S-Yes 9/11,you are right,we are scared of the truth so thats why we wont watch the videos or talk about them cause while we realise thats not the proper way to debate,we wont watch them or comment on them cause we know we cant refute them.You are correct on that.

Well said, DT.

whatever dunceman,that guy is a doofus who has never done any research.most of those things he said he says are not true have in fact been proven to be true.:cuckoo:

Well said, DT.

whatever dunceman,that guy is a doofus who has never done any research.most of those things he said he says are not true have in fact been proven to be true.:cuckoo:

I've done my share of research into conspiracism. The formula always seems the same. Too big to make any sense. Claims to just asking questions. Concentration on minutia, while ignoring the significant. Claiming that the government is withholding information it already released. Nope, it's a paranoid mindset that's the real issue.

I remember how the whackos were claiming that there was no blood at Vince Foster's suicide site. They used an EMT statement, if I recall correctly his name was Rivera. They were going on and on for months about this. When Starr's report on it came out, it turns out that Rivera had actually left the scene to go to another call, and those that remained and actually turned the body over said there was plenty of blood.

Then there's the magic bullet that the conspiracists like to point at in the JFK assassination, with the photographic proof that it was in pristine condition, so couldn't have passed through Kennedy and hit Connally twice. Well, it turns out that the other photos of the bullet show that it was completely flattened.

What's being left out of the third tower story is:

1: it was on fire for hours, because no one was available to fight the fire, since so many first responders were killed and there was a huge search and rescue operation.

2. That by design, the towers were built with all load bearing on the exterior walls, and even an idiot first year architecture student would know what would happen to the tensile strength of the joist system used, with an uncontrolled fire.

3. The idea that there was a controlled explosion with the necessary electronics, would survive the horrendous fire is sheer stupidity.

4. The number of people that would have had to have participated in this cover-up would have to number in the thousands, yet no one with first-hand knowledge has come forward. Just some creep who claims to have spoken to anonymous sources. LBJ couldn't even hide the Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy for more than a few months before principles began talking. Does anyone really believe that thousands of Americans would cover-up to protect Israel?

Do I believe that Israel spies on the United States? Sure thing. Do I believe that Israel may have had information that they didn't share with us? That's possible, but it makes little difference, since our own intelligence sources warned Condi Rice that Osama was planning on hitting the US, and it was ignored. Do I believe that Israel works in their own national interest, even when it conflicts with ours. Yep. Do I believe that 9/11 was a Mossad operation, and the buildings were really bought down by controlled explosions? Nope, that's insane.

Last edited:
no. Radical islamic terrorists did.

next question?

Hey Loosebowel, go post this drekk in Conspiracy where it belongs. Bring your little anti-semitic pals too.

is this video legit?

Is this guy actually who he claims to be?

Is this what he actually said?

Because if so the former director of studies at the US army war college is publicly saying that Mossad did 9/11.

If that isn't politics and an important topic, then what is?

On the other hand I have no idea if this is legit.

the jews were dancing in the streets of tel aviv.. that's for sure..

Well said, DT.

Well said, DT.

I've done my share of research into conspiracism. The formula always seems the same. Too big to make any sense. Claims to just asking questions. Concentration on minutia, while ignoring the significant. Claiming that the government is withholding information it already released. Nope, it's a paranoid mindset that's the real issue

bullshit you have

I remember how the whackos were claiming that there was no blood at Vince Foster's suicide site. They used an EMT statement, if I recall correctly his name was Rivera. They were going on and on for months about this. When Starr's report on it came out, it turns out that Rivera had actually left the scene to go to another call, and those that remained and actually turned the body over said there was plenty of blood.

how completely irrelevant

Then there's the magic bullet that the conspiracists like to point at in the JFK assassination, with the photographic proof that it was in pristine condition, so couldn't have passed through Kennedy and hit Connally twice. Well, it turns out that the other photos of the bullet show that it was completely flattened

So ?

1: it was on fire for hours, because no one was available to fight the fire, since so many first responders were killed and there was a huge search and rescue operation.

it is the only steel framed building in history to ever suffer a complete collapse
due to fire

2. That by design, the towers were built with all load bearing on the exterior walls, and even an idiot first year architecture student would know what would happen to the tensile strength of the joist system used, with an uncontrolled fire.

A..bullshit and B you are mixing the details of wtc 7 and the towers

3. The idea that there was a controlled explosion with the necessary electronics, would survive the horrendous fire is sheer stupidity.

nothing more than a opinion

4. The number of people that would have had to have participated in this cover-up would have to number in the thousands, yet no one with first-hand knowledge has come forward. Just some creep who claims to have spoken to anonymous sources. LBJ couldn't even hide the Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy for more than a few months before principles began talking. Does anyone really believe that thousands of Americans would cover-up to protect Israel?

another opinion ..nothing more

Do I believe that Israel spies on the United States? Sure thing. Do I believe that Israel may have had information that they didn't share with us? That's possible, but it makes little difference, since our own intelligence sources warned Condi Rice that Osama was planning on hitting the US, and it was ignored. Do I believe that Israel works in their own national interest, even when it conflicts with ours. Yep. Do I believe that 9/11 was a Mossad operation, and the buildings were really bought down by controlled explosions? Nope, that's insane.

agreed

Still insisting the laws of physics don't apply, huh? :lol:

Still pretending you have any clue about the physics of 9/11 are you....lol
which particular laws would you be referring to ?
Oh, you know, gravity, metallurgy, thermodynamics, stuff like that which you have to ignore to pretend your bullshit is true.

Well said, DT.

Well said, DT.

I've done my share of research into conspiracism. The formula always seems the same. Too big to make any sense. Claims to just asking questions. Concentration on minutia, while ignoring the significant. Claiming that the government is withholding information it already released. Nope, it's a paranoid mindset that's the real issue.

Then there's the magic bullet that the conspiracists like to point at in the JFK assassination, with the photographic proof that it was in pristine condition, so couldn't have passed through Kennedy and hit Connally twice. Well, it turns out that the other photos of the bullet show that it was completely flattened.

4.Nope its insane to NOT believe they were brought down by controlled demolitions.You obviously dont know about the witness testimonys of witnesses,some being very credible witnesses or the witness testimony of the two survivors of bld 7,the crux of the 9/11 coverup and the smoking gun.as i told Gomer Pyle Ollie,watch that video I posted,he wont,he NEVER does,he only sees what he wants to see.that video exploits the mossad connection.Condi has been caught lying so many times as well as many memebers of the Bush administration that she and them should be put behind bars,that wont happen of course since there is one law for us citizens and a different one for politicians.They break laws all the time everyday that we would go to jail for so they will never go to jail for their lies.

you obviously never have taken any political science classes in college or you would know that the government has a VERY long history of committing autrocities against the american people involving thousands and secrets were kept for several DECADES over them.:lol::lol::cuckoo: you dont get it that our government agencys and the mossad work hand in hand together with each other and that they are very careful about the people they select to pull off these jobs,that they are the most corrupt and evil people who will do anything for money.:cuckoo:

3.In this day and age,thats untrue.

2.your being dense,read the book appropriately titled- Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy THEORY.

1.those fires were very small and there were other buildings much closer to the towers that were far more severely damaged by the debris yet they did not collapse.

yet these three buildings that Silverstein purchased three weeks in advance for and was compensated very well for their destruction become the first buildings to collapse due to fires in the first time in the history of mankind despite the fact that the fires were not even hot enough to roast a marshmellow on them.:lol: "Rolls on floor laughing." those fires were so oxygen starved that they were emitting black smoke indicatiing fires that were not severe.The philadelphia high rise fire that was in 97 I believe was the year,was lit up like a torch,100 times far more serious than these were buring for 18 hours and yet it did not collapse.:lol: deal with it.

witness testimonys, photographs and physical evidence proved there was at least a second shooter in dallas.:lol:

You have obviously never seen the video the clinton chronicles or Bill Clintons Rise To Power or you would know about how he is connected to all these deaths including Vince Foster.

are you going to be like disinformation agent Gomer Pyle and cover your ears and close your eyes to that video 9/11 missing links? My experience with you OCTA'S is yes and that you wont watch it,so no sense in continuing this any further.

Truth is i watch almost every video.

However not one of them has offered any proof thet the 911CR was wrong on any of the main points.

Not one video has shown us any proof that there was any controlled demo, in fact they show us that there wasn't any. There is no audio of the explosions that would have been present.

So keep trying guys, you got nothing.

Still insisting the laws of physics don't apply, huh? :lol:

Still pretending you have any clue about the physics of 9/11 are you....lol
which particular laws would you be referring to ?
Oh, you know, gravity, metallurgy, thermodynamics, stuff like that which you have to ignore to pretend your bullshit is true.

really gravity does not apply in a controlled demolition or blast scenario ?
can you explain ?

Forum List

Back