Did Mossad do 9/11?

Of course it was a conspiracy. Al Qaeda conspired and developed a plan to launch a terrorist attack on the United States. Our intelligence agencies even warned Condi Rice, our National Security Adviser, that Bin Laden was planning on hitting us. Too bad that Administration was too stupid to take the threat seriously.

Yes Indeed! Give that man a cigar!

The official version of events is INDEED a dubious, crazy making conspiracy theory. So rife with bizarro as to make it impossible to believe unless you take a giant leap of faith and subscribe uncritically to the story line of folks who lied to you, and lied to you, and lied to you....

The official version of events is only palatable to folks afflicted with cynicism disability.....Cynitards.

Of course it was a conspiracy. Al Qaeda conspired and developed a plan to launch a terrorist attack on the United States. Our intelligence agencies even warned Condi Rice, our National Security Adviser, that Bin Laden was planning on hitting us. Too bad that Administration was too stupid to take the threat seriously.

The official version of events is INDEED a dubious, crazy making conspiracy theory. So rife with bizarro as to make it impossible to believe unless you take a giant leap of faith and subscribe uncritically to the story line of folks who lied to you, and lied to you, and lied to you....

The official version of events is only palatable to folks afflicted with cynicism disability.....Cynitards.

So what are you saying, that the government was behind 9/11?

Or was Mossad behind 9/11?

he is probably saying both.

I sure don't know, but if this is legit this guys credentials are unimpeachable:

No. They were too busy trying to meet their weekly dead civilian quota.

Some "civilians" that Israel was trying to kill:
hamas.jpg

I sure don't know, but if this is legit this guys credentials are unimpeachable:

hamas.jpg

Right. It isn't as if one third of the people your filthy beasts killed in the Gaza Massacre were children.

Wait, don't tell me - Hamas soldiers are required to strap young children to themselves and every casualty is attributable to their use of "human shields." :cuckoo:

is this video legit?

Is this guy actually who he claims to be?

Is this what he actually said?

Because if so the former director of studies at the US army war college is publicly saying that Mossad did 9/11.

If that isn't politics and an important topic, then what is?

On the other hand I have no idea if this is legit.

It's yet another Conspiracy Theory. And I have no doubt that it's already been done to death in there.

So what part of it isn't true?

is this not the former director of studies at the US military war college?

Is he being misquoted?

What part isn't true? That's easy. there is absolutely no physical evidence that there were any controlled demos. None, zero, nada.

hamas.jpg

Right. It isn't as if one third of the people your filthy beasts killed in the Gaza Massacre were children.

Wait, don't tell me - Hamas soldiers are required to strap young children to themselves and every casualty is attributable to their use of "human shields." :cuckoo:

Actually if the animal terrorists of Hamas actually wanted to minimize civilian casualties they wouldn't use things like mosques and schools to launch attacks.
They are obviously too stupid to consider this. Please go in person and tell them yourself.

So the 9/11 Commission and their staffs were in on the cover-up too? What are we up to? A few thousand people that are willing to cover up that an ally manufactured 9/11? What's the scoop? They rigged the Twin Towers with explosive, and convinced al Qaeda to do a suicide mission to take them down? Why exactly? Because Massad was worried about Afghanistan? Yeah, you're version is much more plausible than the official version.....not!

Actually if the animal terrorists of Hamas actually wanted to minimize civilian casualties they wouldn't use things like mosques and schools to launch attacks.
Israel will slaughter Muslims regardless of the tactics used against them. Therefore, we'll stick with those that inflict a maximum amount of damage on this cancerous state as long as civilians aren't unnecessarily placed in harm's way (and unless you believe that IDF mistranslations are accurate, you know they aren't.)

They are obviously too stupid to consider this. Please go in person and tell them yourself.
Like Israel would let me. :lol:

Israel will slaughter Muslims regardless of the tactics used against them. Therefore, we'll stick with those that inflict a maximum amount of damage on this cancerous state as long as civilians aren't unnecessarily placed in harm's way (and unless you believe that IDF mistranslations are accurate, you know they aren't.)

Unlike most of teh Arab world, Israel is an open democracy. Travel to the Palestinian hell-hole is open. Help yourself.

Unlike most of teh Arab world, Israel is an open democracy. Travel to the Palestinian hell-hole is open. Help yourself.

Not if you're openly hostile toward the oppressor-state.

Not if you're openly hostile toward the oppressor-state.

You'll merely be denied entry.
In Arab countries of course you'll be taken out back and executed. Slowly.

Neither. I asked a handful of questions. I wasn't saying anything and didn't post anything that suggested I was saying anything.

You'll merely be denied entry.
In Arab countries of course you'll be taken out back and executed. Slowly.

whadevah.

In Israel Palestinians do not all live within the West Bank and the Gaza strip. Many live in the rest of Israel along side the Jews.

At least one Palestinian even managed to get elected to the democratic Israeli knesset. But like all members of the knesset he is legally bound to advance the interests of the Jewish state and not to advance the cause of the Palestinians.

Israel is an Aparteid regime, definitely not a democracy.

Fully one third of it's adult citizens are not even allowed to vote in general elections.

In Israel every house has a tank on the roof that heats water with solar energy.

The tanks atop Israeli homes are all painted white, while the tanks atop Palestinian homes are all black. THAT'S the LAW!

And the settlements in the West bank have been proceeding at record pace even while Israel claims to have placed a moratorium on settlement construction until Sept 26th.

The Israelis simply changed their definition of "west bank" to no longer include the regions around Jerusalem.

it was widely reported suspected mossad agents were arrested after 9/11 and appeared to have prior knowledge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]YouTube - Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11.[/ame]

Hey Loosebowel, go post this drekk in Conspiracy where it belongs. Bring your little anti-semitic pals too.

is this video legit?

Is this guy actually who he claims to be?

Is this what he actually said?

Because if so the former director of studies at the US army war college is publicly saying that Mossad did 9/11.

If that isn't politics and an important topic, then what is?

On the other hand I have no idea if this is legit.

The guy is a fraud and crackpot. His theory has no factual support whatsoever. He is the darling of the anti-semitic crowd.
I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes of my life on this crap.
Adam Holland: Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?
Send this to Conspiracy. Send it to Flame Zone. Hell, send it to al Jazeera for all I care.

Why this thread continued at all after this post is beyond me.

This says it all. The guy a Jew hating lying piece of shit. Period.

Forum List

Back