Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

Might makes right in war. Victors tell history. I may be but I am the winner and you are the loser.

You are the loser, you can't even tell that Israel stole Palestine, and make up some war mongering, prehistoric might is right excuse, which I'm sure you only care about when Jews win.

You are the looser; Of course being a Pollack that was your destiny. You are so stupid you honestly can’t comprehend that tha areas you mention were parts of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria

Facts are not strong with that one. Neither are definitions.

Facts are not strong with any of the Jews I see here.

Why is it so hard to admit that Israel stole from Palestine?

It stole land from land? Palestine is a place. LOL.

I told you that nations can’t steal. You fit the Polish stereotype.

No, if a nation does steal, they are thieves, only ones who reject that nations theft are not accomplices of the theft

Might makes right in war. Victors tell history. I may be but I am the winner and you are the loser.

You are the loser, you can't even tell that Israel stole Palestine, and make up some war mongering, prehistoric might is right excuse, which I'm sure you only care about when Jews win.

You are the looser; Of course being a Pollack that was your destiny. You are so stupid you honestly can’t comprehend that tha areas you mention were parts of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria

That’s because he’s stupid. It’s in his genetics.
It's amazing you think you're just Russian, but somehow deserve Israel for your Jews.

Don't you strike yourself as a hypocritical Jewish idiot?

My ancestors were Russian. I am American. Keep up. I am Jewish and educated. I learned the history of how the Jews won two wars in 1948 and in 1967 and took the land from Islamist squatters. The Arab nations told the tent squatters to move so as not to get in the way of the invasion. Jews welcomed them back but many refused to return. Jews are kind and gentle people who want peace and some matzo balls.

Do you like matzo balls?

A ton of "Russian Jews" stole Palestine from the Palestinians, and you think of yourself as "Really Russian"
and can't seem to grasp why you are despised as Colonists, Squatters, Land-thieves, and Imperialists.

My goodness, Jews can sure be idiots.

Jews are the real Palestinians. Russia didn't steal anything from the Jews. I told you I am American. My ancestors were Russian. You seem angry. Are you OK?

He’s anger because he comes from inferior stock and there is nothing he can do about it

Typical obnoxious, and nasty attempts by Jews to belittle the truth teller, why is this oh so common?
As always, your “facts” are out of context and out of order and when a non-Jew does something to a Jew it’s A-OK.

Neither Israel nor Palestine existed as nations at the time. So your claim is an impossibility. The question then, is whether Jews stole land from Arabs. Or if Arabs stole land from Jews.

No, if a nation does steal, they are thieves, only ones who reject that nations theft are not accomplices of the theft

You never made a case that any land was “stolen”.

Stupid moron; Israel Didn’t steal. The Arabs initiated the War and Israel won

Off Topic. We are discussing how Jews conquered the squatting Islamists in Palestine. Not how Poland folded to German invaders only to be saved by my ancestors. Please stay on topic.

It's amazing you think you're just Russian, but somehow deserve Israel for your Jews.

My ancestors were Russian. I am American. Keep up. I am Jewish and educated. I learned the history of how the Jews won two wars in 1948 and in 1967 and took the land from Islamist squatters. The Arab nations told the tent squatters to move so as not to get in the way of the invasion. Jews welcomed them back but many refused to return. Jews are kind and gentle people who want peace and some matzo balls.

Do you like matzo balls?

A ton of "Russian Jews" stole Palestine from the Palestinians, and you think of yourself as "Really Russian"
and can't seem to grasp why you are despised as Colonists, Squatters, Land-thieves, and Imperialists.

Jews are the real Palestinians. Russia didn't steal anything from the Jews. I told you I am American. My ancestors were Russian. You seem angry. Are you OK?

On one hand Jews are the real Palestinians, on the other hand they're real Russians.

No, just no, Jews are a mix of both, and therefor neither.

I didn’t know Abraham was Russian. What an :asshole:

Do you like matzo balls?

On one hand Jews are the real Palestinians, on the other hand they're real Russians.

Jews just use the I"m European card when it's convenient, and the Semitic card when it's convenient, anything to get yours at all costs, no matter how hypocritical.

NotSober rears his retardness every month or so.
He has been unceremoniously fired by every non-Jewish boss he has ever had.
His father is a Jew Hating college professor.
He is a loser who lies out of his ass.
But remember, USMB allows lying.

Who is his father?
Polish people

Do you like matzo balls?

He’s anger because he comes from inferior stock and there is nothing he can do about it

Typical obnoxious, and nasty attempts by Jews to belittle the truth teller, why is this oh so common?

Typical obnoxious and ignorant nasty attempts by Pollacks to lie about their Role in the Holocaust. Why don’t Pollacks understand that the “ territory “ they speak about was part of Countries that initiated the 67 War? Because they are stupid which is part of their DNA

Jews declaring a Jewish state on Arab majority land is an act of war.

So start a war...and lose.
So start another war...and lose.
Etc...
You must masturbate to Arab war losses.

Who is his father?
Polish people

Do you like matzo balls?

Typical obnoxious and ignorant nasty attempts by Pollacks to lie about their Role in the Holocaust. Why don’t Pollacks understand that the “ territory “ they speak about was part of Countries that initiated the 67 War? Because they are stupid which is part of their DNA

The Mandate for Palestine map was very similar to modern Israel / Palestine, as was the
Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem.

What about your nasty attempts to lie about your Jewish role in the Holocaust?

Yes, Jews are so stupid, they can't even figure out who did the Holocaust overall.

Do you like matzo balls?

Jews just use the I"m European card when it's convenient, and the Semitic card when it's convenient, anything to get yours at all costs, no matter how hypocritical.

You’re the one who always brings up the fact that you’re a Pollack. The fact that you honestly can’t comprehend that the land was part of Countries that initiated War, accused Israel of “ stealing” from France without links, and you try to minimize your own History is typical and hypocritical

No, it’s not.

Do you enjoy being labeled as a know-nothing?

No, it’s not.

If you invade someone's lands, and try to prop up a new state on another person's majority, yes it's an act of war.

I'm so sorry that Zionists exist, how can such dumb, and evil people exist?

Who is his father?
Polish people

The Mandate for Palestine map was very similar to modern Israel / Palestine, as was the

Yes, Jews are so stupid, they can't even figure out who did the Holocaust overall.

Who is his father?
Polish people

Who is his father?
Polish people

Who is his father?
Polish people

I didn’t know that Hitler was Jewish. :asshole:

No, it’s not.

If you invade someone's lands, and try to prop up a new state on another person's majority, yes it's an act of war.

I feel so...actually, I couldn’t care less.

No, it’s not.

There was no invasion.

Your silly slogans are pointless.

You’re the one who always brings up the fact that you’re a Pollack. The fact that you honestly can’t comprehend that the land was part of Countries that initiated War, accused Israel of “ stealing” from France without links, and you try to minimize your own History is typical and hypocritical

You are a ridiculous Jewish Zionist, you hide your OWN Jewish history of Israeli theft, oppression, and mass-murder upon Palestine, but then somehow make up ridiculous garbage, about Polish being involved majorly in the Holocaust, the truth is if this is true, then Jewish Nazi collaborators also were involved majorly in the Holocaust.

No, it’s not.

If someone initiated War, tries to take land, and the aggressor looses they deserve to loose the land that is taken. To the Victor belongs the Spoils. I’m sorry that Pollacks exist. On the other hand I’m not because they are very easy to poke fun at since they are inferior

No, it’s not.

There was no invasion.

Your silly slogans are pointless.

Your own sources admit that most of the Jews came to Israel as immigrant invaders in the 1900's - 1940's, and beyond.

It's not my fault, you aren't smart enough to grasp reality, but you're a Zionist after-all.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

Forum List

Back