Did Fox News save America?

I didn't say that I wouldn't give them any credit, but I won't give them a lot of credit.

why not??? for 200 years America was drifting left, now there is a very very credible opposition. Who is more important in that opposition than FOX- the first TV station to present the American perspective again ?

Being dependent on any one entity is never wise, and it breeds laziness. Who is most important?? Parents who teach their children to be independent thinkers, and allow them access to all perspectives. I would rather have a child who chose to be a liberal because they were permitted free exploration, than a conservative child who was sheltered from the real world. BTW, a healthy country will always be in a state of ebb and flow. I applaud that there is a source for conservative voices to be heard, but I also get uncomfortable if I spend too much time in an echo chamber.

lowering-the-minimum-wage.jpg

Being dependent on any one entity is never wise,

Fox is not one entity of course it has dozens of shows with dozens of people on each, with lots of debate; always with the conservative POV being clearly represented. Do you understand now?

Being dependent on any one entity is never wise,

Fox is not one entity of course it has dozens of shows with dozens of people on each, with lots of debate; always with the conservative POV being clearly represented. Do you understand now?

Oh my, I'm not sure if you'll ever get through to me...but don't be a quitter now, ya hear??:lol:

. Who is most important?? Parents who teach their children to be independent thinkers,

dear, those parent did not exist which explains why America drifted left for 200 years. NOw they have Fox to make them aware of our Founders philosophy so they have something to teach their children. Do you understand now?

I also get uncomfortable if I spend too much time in an echo chamber.

dear, if you know the philosophy there is little reason to spend much time there listening to the echo. It seems you have no idea where you stand.

. Who is most important?? Parents who teach their children to be independent thinkers,

dear, those parent did not exist which explains why America drifted left for 200 years. NOw they have Fox to make them aware of our Founders philosophy so they have something to teach their children. Do you understand now?

Sweetie, I'm so happy for you that you have FNC to snuggle up with and stroke your needs.:smiliehug: I understand perfectly.:thup:

Sweetie, I'm so happy for you that you have FNC to snuggle up with and stroke your needs.:smiliehug: I understand perfectly.:thup:

dear, if you disagree with the philosophy of Fox and our Founders please say why or admit you lack the IQ to defend what you say.

dear, if you disagree with the philosophy of Fox and our Founders please say why or admit you lack the IQ to defend what you say.

Awww boo boo, you don't approve of my opinions?? Don't worry, chief...you're young and you'll get over it.:D

Awww boo boo, you don't approve of my opinions?? Don't worry, chief...you're young and you'll get over it.:D

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders but you have been afraid to present them. How will you learn if you are afraid to try?

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders but you have been afraid to present them. How will you learn if you are afraid to try?

I'm clearly intimidated by you...you're so fucking rough, why can't you be more gentle in your approach??:dunno:

I'm clearly intimidated by you...you're so fucking rough, why can't you be more gentle in your approach??:dunno:

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. Take a deep breath and try to answer. You have time.

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. Take a deep breath and try to answer. You have time.

Eddy, you seriously need to work on your delivery...it lacks originality. Next??:D

Eddy, you seriously need to work on your delivery...it lacks originality. Next??:D

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 4 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 4 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

Wow, thanks for that little bone you threw me at the end...still needs more work, but keep persevering.:eusa_clap:

Fox is there to keep republicans in their place

Democrats just laugh at them

Forum List

Back