Lack of Fox News coverage in Ferguson

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Is it just me or is Fox News going out of their way not to cover Ferguson? CNN and MSNBC both had live coverage going, switching to Fox something about college football and then vamping about a bear in a truck. Ya that's critical news.

C'mon guys, if everyone assumes you're racist, going out of your way not to look racist only makes you look more racist. :)

I watched coverage this morning on fox and friends, just because fox doesnt cover it 24/7 that makes them racist? you hack

Is it just me or is Fox News going out of their way not to cover Ferguson? CNN and MSNBC both had live coverage going, switching to Fox something about college football and then vamping about a bear in a truck. Ya that's critical news.

C'mon guys, if everyone assumes you're racist, going out of your way not to look racist only makes you look more racist. :)

Why should they when CNN, MSNBC, and CBS are offering coverage 24/7? It's really a non-story anyway. A thug robs a store. A cop stops him. The thug resists and assaults the cop. The cop does his job. End of story.

I watched coverage this morning on fox and friends, just because fox doesnt cover it 24/7 that makes them racist? you hack

Love how you can't read at a highschool level that that's what you think I said or meant. It's cute. :)

Love how you can't read at a highschool level that that's what you think I said or meant. It's cute. :)

This what you wrote

C'mon guys, if everyone assumes you're racist, going out of your way not to look racist only makes you look more racist.

Btw High School is two words not one genius.

Last edited:

If Fox were "racist", I would think they'd be all over this one.

Now that Chief Jackson disclosed Brown's stop was in no way related to the alleged robbery, you'll likely hear less from Fox about the case.

Now that Chief Jackson disclosed Brown's stop was in no way related to the alleged robbery, you'll likely hear less from Fox about the case.
Yeah, because the stop now is because two guys were walking down the middle of the street stopping traffic. Obviously racial profiling because blacks have the constitutional right to do so.

They don't usually cover any live statements by President Obama either.

Can't blame them. The last thing they want is the truth getting out to the low information RWs.

You're right, at FIRST they didn't seem to cover it much.

But as the story didn't die down, and they saw that they HAD to cover it, they started to. Perhaps about 2 days ago.

Not much though.

Today was their best coverage yet, partially due to the now footage of showing the victim engaging in criminal activity, so now they have an angle that fits their usual mantra

I've been monitoring them on this. Good post.

Can't blame them. The last thing they want is the truth getting out to the low information RWs.
Yep, almost never in fact.

It's because, like you said, God forbid the TRUTH ever gets out to their viewers.

They much rather rephrase The President's statement through the spin of their hosts and pundits.

It's just you.

Fox is covering the situation in Ferguson...and I doubt you've bothered to watch them for more than a channel surfing fly by.

Why should they when CNN, MSNBC, and CBS are offering coverage 24/7? It's really a non-story anyway. A thug robs a store. A cop stops him. The thug resists and assaults the cop. The cop does his job. End of story.

Lies.

Exactly what I would expect from the phony christian who despises our constitution.

It's because, like you said, God forbid the TRUTH ever gets out to their viewers.

They much rather rephrase The President's statement through the spin of their hosts and pundits.

Any time President Obama is on live, we ALWAYS check fux. Its very seldom that they show the entire piece but they'll always do a butcher job on it after its over. Its ALWAYS lies. They'll edit what the prez says in order to make it look like he has said something completely different.

Any time President Obama is on live, we ALWAYS check fux. Its very seldom that they show the entire piece but they'll always do a butcher job on it after its over. Its ALWAYS lies. They'll edit what the prez says in order to make it look like he has said something completely different.

Well, that makes you a liar.

I usually watch Fox Business in the AM, and they often broadcast Obama's statements and pressers live, with no interruptions and in full.

I've also seen Fox News do the same thing.

Every night I have seen the FOX shows from 6 to 10 PM cover it.
No idea what they do during the day.

Forum List

Back