Did Fox News save America?

Eddy, you seriously need to work on your delivery...it lacks originality. Next??:D

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 4 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

Wow, thanks for that little bone you threw me at the end...still needs more work, but keep persevering.:eusa_clap:

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 5 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

6-Fox-president-obama-arrival-in-me.jpeg

Subliminal advertising lives!

This is such a pattern, it can't possibly be accidental.

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 4 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

Wow, thanks for that little bone you threw me at the end...still needs more work, but keep persevering.:eusa_clap:

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 5 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

I'm trying to get you to hit double digits.:banana:

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 6 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

Trust me Edward BM -- Sherry ain't "afraid" of nuttin'. And you're in way no position to be talking "IQ"... nomsayin'?

Nah, you probably don't...

dear, I asked for your opinions about the philosophy of Fox and our Founders 6 times but you have been afraid to present them thus far. How will you learn if you are afraid to try. You fool only yourself by trying 10 ways from Sunday to change the subject.

Look at you go, cowboy.

Fox is there to keep republicans in their place

Democrats just laugh at them

can you tell us if there is a reason for Democrats to laugh and what that reason is?

Comedy Central has dedicated whole shows to laughing at fox

dear, can you tell us if there is a reason for Democrats to laugh and what that reason is? Do you see how stupid liberalism is given that you cant answer a simple question. Can see why we are positive liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

can you tell us if there is a reason for Democrats to laugh and what that reason is?

dear, can you tell us if there is a reason for Democrats to laugh and what that reason is? Do you see how stupid liberalism is given that you cant answer a simple question. Can see why we are positive liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

How bout election night 2012

Dick. Morris' flawless predictions
Carl Rove breakdown
Four years of "Obama worst president ever" gone to waste

dear, see how slow you are. Do you really think Dick's predictions really matter compared to whether our Founders were right about freedom from big liberal govt.

dear, see how slow you are. Do you really think Dick's predictions really matter compared to whether our Founders were right about freedom from big liberal govt.

WTF are you babbling about?

Our founders WERE liberals

if so then they were liberals for very very limited government. Is that liberal to you? see why say slow?

Nowhere in the constitution does it say limited government They gave citizens a bill of rights that we still have today.....except citizens have MORE rights today

if so then they were liberals for very very limited government. Is that liberal to you? see why say slow?

Nowhere in the constitution does it say limited government They gave citizens a bill of rights that we still have today.....except citizens have MORE rights today

what does the Bill Of Rights do except limit the power of govt. Did you think they were worried about the Girl Scouts taking away your right to free speech?? Slow, so very very slow which is typical of liberalism. sorry.

Forum List

Back