Did Fox News save America?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Yes it did. It has the only llibertarian news show on TV after the treasonous liberals tried to hide our Founder's libertarian philosophy from us for 50 years. Thank God for Fox News!

Yes thank god that a news station saved America. This is the most hilarious thread I've seen yet. Its either the lamest troll thread or has to be the one of the most funny I've seen here. Thanks for the laughs!

Yes thank god that a news station saved America. This is the most hilarious thread I've seen yet. Its either the lamest troll thread or has to be the one of the most funny I've seen here. Thanks for the laughs!

dear, can you say why you disagree? Notice it does not ever occur to a liberal to say why he disagrees. A liberal goes on feelings because he lacks the IQ to think.

You must have stumbled into the adult section of the internet by mistake.

Fox News IS a cable channel. Included in the "packages" people can buy. Amazingly, liberals buy those packages. In doing so they fund Fox News. Those libs - unable to give up their pet "reality" shows in order to isolate themselves from Fox. I'm sure Rupert and friends appreciate your monetary contribution! And laugh all the way to the bank....

Here have another

koolaidguy.jpg

Yes TV stations have saved America. Of course. They are vital to our survival. TV shows are saving America especially reality ones. The real housewives series is what is curing the nation.

Yes TV stations have saved America. Of course. They are vital to our survival. TV shows are saving America especially reality ones. The real housewives series is what is curing the nation.

dear we said one station and one show is saving America, not TV stations. Please reread
for comprehension. Thanks. See why we say slow?

C'mon, which is your favorite on the show? Sugar Bear or June? Or the little one? There are millions upon millions who tune in every week. I like June because she tells it like it is and isn't afraid to burp or pass gas when necessary. No holding back.

Forum List

Back