Dick Cheney Survives Fifth Heart Attack, not rare cardiologists say

Most Americans would be dead by now. Their health care would have been cut, or unaffordable or they wouldn't have health care in the first place.

Republicans could have worked on health care for all Americans when they held both houses and the presidency, but considering their hard work in blocking health care for people who need it during this administration, it's obvious what their attitude is towards everyone not in the top 5%.

They expect to get swept into office and at the same time, show contempt for the average American. I don't really understand that. I wish they would explain it. Instead, they will call names, shout, and "deny". And yet, the "truth" is right there.

Pure Crap...

:)

peace...

Cheney, a great consevative with strong family Christian values is being rewarded by god for doing a great job for his United States service to his country protecting it and setting free oppressed people in Iraq and Kuwait. He was a great Vice President. I was proud to have him as my Sec of Defense. May he live long and prosper.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you mean he is being rewarded by his millions of dollars made through haliburton that is being transferred to doctors performing modern SCIENCE and medicine. it has 0 to do with "god"

Well...seeing as many people with many millions have died of heart attacks, I would say that money is not necessarily the deciding factor of who lives and who dies.
That is my proof to refute your comment.

Now, where is your proof that it had zero to do with God?

Then what is your complaint? You're covered and you would still be treated if you showed up uninsured at the hospital with a heart attack.

Yeah and when that 500K bill comes, you lose your house! Awesome!

Mr. Peepers......I suggest you learn a little more about how health insurance works before you make a comment like that.

Yes, many on the left sdpout that stuff....none have been able to prove it happens other than saying crap like "I got a letter from a man in my great state of Illinios......"

Never have they actually produced actual proof that that crap happens.

Cheney, a great consevative with strong family Christian values is being rewarded by god for doing a great job for his United States service to his country protecting it and setting free oppressed people in Iraq and Kuwait. He was a great Vice President. I was proud to have him as my Sec of Defense. May he live long and prosper.

You won !!!!!!!!!

Send me an address so I can send your gift.
i'd like to donate some cyanide tablets to the dumbest, most brainwashed, idiot on the USMB.
It is hilarious to watch you lefties go completely unhinged like you do whenever something nice about Vice President Cheney is said.

Mr. Peepers......I suggest you learn a little more about how health insurance works before you make a comment like that.

Yes, many on the left sdpout that stuff....none have been able to prove it happens other than saying crap like "I got a letter from a man in my great state of Illinios......"

Right. Open your partisan hack eyes and look at what is going on in this country. I especially love how 70+% of those who lost everything had health insurance.

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN.com

Medical Bills Leading Cause of Bankruptcy, Harvard Study Finds

Study Links Medical Costs and Personal Bankruptcy - BusinessWeek

Right. Open your partisan hack eyes and look at what is going on in this country. I especially love how 70+% of those who lost everything had health insurance.

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN.com

Medical Bills Leading Cause of Bankruptcy, Harvard Study Finds

Study Links Medical Costs and Personal Bankruptcy - BusinessWeek

Thanks for the links....but you obviously do not get the point.

Like I said....I suggest you learn a little more about how health insurance works before you spout such crap...

We all make choices.....more expensive healthcare, or two trips a year to the bahamas.....union job with great healthcare, or non union job that pays 2 bucks an hour more but with a mediocre healthcare plan.....pay a little more for less deductable...or pay a little less and have more money for entertainment.

Healtchare out of pocket...or no healthcare as I am not going to ghet sick.

You need to kjnow the basis of those studies to use them as examples.

You need to learn more before you debate what you dont know.

Amazing.

A thread was started about Clinton when he went into the hospital, and it was filled with well wishes. This one ... wow. Why am I not surprised?

Last edited:
Like I said....I suggest you learn a little more about how health insurance works before you spout such crap...

Who said anything about health insurance? You alluded that if you DIDN'T have it, you could just go to the ER and be treated. La la la... True, but you will also receive a bill for hundreds of thousands as well. I obviously know a lot more about this than you do. Take my brother for instance, he is a sous chef and a pastry chef. He makes $10 an hour which is going rate. Most restaurants do not offer health insurance. If this happened to him, he would be ruined. Your little rant above makes no sense whatsoever.

Who said anything about health insurance? You alluded that if you DIDN'T have it, you could just go to the ER and be treated. La la la... True, but you will also receive a bill for hundreds of thousands as well. I obviously know a lot more about this than you do. Take my brother for instance, he is a sous chef and a pastry chef. He makes $10 an hour which is going rate. Most restaurants do not offer health insurance. If this happened to him, he would be ruined. Your little rant above makes no sense whatsoever.

I will say it again Peepers....stop saying you know what you re talking about. You dont.

Yes, God forbid your brother had a heart issue, he would go to the emergency room. Yes. And he will be treated. Yes. And he will be billed. Yes.

And he will then present to the hospital board his fincnaial situation and his bill will be waived.

The bill goes to everyoine that uses the ER....and only those that use the ER becuase they decide to NOT have insurance even though they can afford it are the ones that are expected to pay the bill...and usually just a small portion of it.

Know before you speak Peepers.

And he will then present to the hospital board his fincnaial situation and his bill will be waived.

No the hell it wouldn't! Have you ever dealt with hospital collection departments? I did when they mis-categorized an MRI to non-network and sent me a bill for $600. They called day and night even thought this was the HOSPITAL'S fault AND it was being rectified. What on earth makes you think any hospital would wave a bill??? Are you mental?

Oh, and if the person is indigent and can't pay, guess who does? You and I do. And we're not paying for the $100 doctor's visit that could have prevented a problem. We're paying for the full-blown emergency. Because Americans are smart and corporations know best...

No the hell it wouldn't! Have you ever dealt with hospital collection departments? I did when they mis-categorized an MRI to non-network and sent me a bill for $600. They called day and night even thought this was the HOSPITAL'S fault AND it was being rectified. What on earth makes you think any hospital would wave a bill??? Are you mental?

Peepers.....THEY DO waive bills all the time. Even your man, Obama agrees that they do.
That was his argument as to why the cost is there to the taxpayer anyway seeing as the ER does not collect from those that can not afford to pay.

As for your situation....all you had to do was ignore their calls. They were simply doing their job....as it was being rectified.....that was a breakdown inn internal communication. Happens all the time in all companies and institutions.

Peepers....trust me....you are clueless as it pertains to what is happening out there in regard to healthcare.

Curious....are you aware of why there are pre-exisiting condition clauses? Are you aware of the gravce error Obama made when he discussed that man that had cancer but was denied treatement as they found he had a pre-existing condition of gall stones but never knew about it?

Are you aware that he admitted the error, but never released a statement about his error?

Are you aware that he implied that pediatiricians make more money when they take out tonsils and that is why many of them do it when, in fact, they make LESS money if the tonsils are taken out...and such has been proven?

Are you aware of any of this?

Forum List

Back