“You’re Just a F*cking Moron Who Doesn’t Know Sh*t from Clay” – Canadian Host That Attacked Purebloods Has Heart Attack

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This guy is an outspoken gay radio host who apparently hates anyone that disagrees with taking the clot shots & came out in favor of forced vaccination. Now he's recovering from a big heart attack.
Wow, where have I heard this before?
Now before all you progpin-cushions come on here demanding proof it was caused by his clot shots, I'm not saying it is.
As a matter of fact, I think it was Anything But the Clot Shots (ABCS).
For all I know, his heart was already clogged with fudge from all the fanny packing.

All I know for certain, it's definitely a case of ABCS & maybe chronic prostate pounding.
I'm just sayin' if you have a family history of heart disease, like he did, maybe avoid fake experimental vaccines & lay off the twinkies.
And if you are strictly a catcher, which I suspect includes most of the lefty males here on the board, try being a power bottom at least for the exercise.

Popular gay radio personality and vaccine advocate “Drex,” says he was watching TV at home when he experienced a strange sensation, according to The Province.

“It was really weird. I felt nauseous like I needed to throw up and do a bowel movement at the same time,” he said.

The 43-year-old man began to feel tightness in his chest. He contacted his friend to call 911 immediately after he failed to reach his husband, who was at work at the time.

Doctors will later tell him one of his arteries was completely blocked, while another was at 80 per cent. Three other arteries were also clogged, but less severely and didn’t require the small mesh tubes to hold them open.

“How great is that! BC will have a vaccine passport! I love it. Prove your vaccinated and you can do stuff! Also workplace requirements to get vaxxed in many places. If you thinks it’s a terrible idea you know how to un-follow me,” he added.

Forum List

Back