Dick Cheney Survives Fifth Heart Attack, not rare cardiologists say

Spoken like a Cheney supporter!

Is it true the next cardiac problem Cheney has the medical attendants will stand by with their choice of defibrillating paddles or a wooden stake and a mallet?:razz:

He made a good point.
I am in Manhattan. I see the homeless...I see the poor...About once or twice a year there is a news report of a man found dead due to freezing to death....a city of 9 million and two die of the cold...and they are ALWAYS spoken as the one who refused to go to the shelter when the police insisted they do...

Never are there reports of those children that starve to death....and like it or not...NEVEWR is there a story about some poor person not getting treated and dying.....

And this is NY...all you need is one preson CLAIMING that they were denied healthcare, and Sharpton would be on the front page of every paper..

But he is not...it does not happen. It is BS and this congress and this administration makes shit up to convince people like you that AMericans are selfish and need government to control things...

And people like you run with it...and the best proof you have is a congressperson saying.....

"I got a letter from Jim... a man from my great state of Illinois.....who had a pore-existing condition...and now is forced to live on the streets..."

And Jim has no last name...no one knows who he is...yet everyone seems to say "I have an aunt who that happened to.....but never say who the aunt was....

Yet....where are the lawsuits? WHere are the advocates? WHere is SHarpton with the man it happened to?

Nowhere.......it does not happen.
Anyone may receive treatment in an emergency room. Is that how you would like it to stay?

Remember that emergency room care is the most expensive and least effective form of treatment for those with chronic conditions.

I got mine! typical Conservative!
I am going to stop making my monthly payments for health insurance. I'd like YOU to make them for me. If you have adult children who are earning a wage, you may split the cost of my insurance with them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

LMAO...please....PLEASE show me when and where that has ever happened.

Jeez........people on here are true idiots....you make things up based on the tidbits people like Reid and Pelosi and Obama toss out there.......

They know there are people like you that will embellish it and make it "true"....they count on you being idiots......

And they are right.

ok

Half of foreclosures attributable to health care costs
Get Sick, Get Out: The Medical Causes of Home Mortgage Foreclosures
SSRN-Get Sick, Get Out: The Medical Causes of Home Mortgage Foreclosures by Christopher Robertson, Richard Egelhof, Michael Hoke

Did Reid and Pelosi have anything to do with this study? You did mention one thing that is true, people in here true idiots. The right leaning ones are.

Dispute this.

Of course you left out the most important thing....and I noticed the study did not address it either...and of course, you would not even THINK about considering it.

Healthcare is a cost of living and if you have the funds to purchase a home, you dam well better make sure you have a back up plan if you get sick, injured, etc. But no...instead, these people bought a home and decided to NOT buy a health iunsurance plan that will allow them to remain fianncially stable if the worst happened.

Part of determining whether or not you can purchase a home is foprecasting worst case scenarios. What if I get sick? How long will I be able to carry my mortgage? Does my healthcare plan have too high a deductable? Should I increase my coverage? How much will I receive in disibility? Will that cover me?

Buying a home takes a lot of planning...and personal responsibility. Thoise that lost their homes due to healthcare reasons did not plan well enough.

There is mortgage insurance...of course no mention of that. Why buy mortagge insurance? It is expensive and I most likely I wont even need it. Why increase my helthcare coverage? It is expensive and I most likely wont need it. If I buy those things I WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE MONTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS......

Well.....THEN YOU CANT AFFORD TO BUY THAT HOME!!!!!!!!

But of course...why mention that stuff.

IT IS KNOWN AS ' HOPING FOR THE BEST BUT PREPARING FOR THE WORST.'

He made a good point.
I am in Manhattan. I see the homeless...I see the poor...About once or twice a year there is a news report of a man found dead due to freezing to death....a city of 9 million and two die of the cold...and they are ALWAYS spoken as the one who refused to go to the shelter when the police insisted they do...

Never are there reports of those children that starve to death....and like it or not...NEVEWR is there a story about some poor person not getting treated and dying.....

And this is NY...all you need is one preson CLAIMING that they were denied healthcare, and Sharpton would be on the front page of every paper..

But he is not...it does not happen. It is BS and this congress and this administration makes shit up to convince people like you that AMericans are selfish and need government to control things...

And people like you run with it...and the best proof you have is a congressperson saying.....

"I got a letter from Jim... a man from my great state of Illinois.....who had a pore-existing condition...and now is forced to live on the streets..."

And Jim has no last name...no one knows who he is...yet everyone seems to say "I have an aunt who that happened to.....but never say who the aunt was....

Yet....where are the lawsuits? WHere are the advocates? WHere is SHarpton with the man it happened to?

Nowhere.......it does not happen.
Anyone may receive treatment in an emergency room. Is that how you would like it to stay?

Remember that emergency room care is the most expensive and least effective form of treatment for those with chronic conditions.

I am going to stop making my monthly payments for health insurance. I'd like YOU to make them for me. If you have adult children who are earning a wage, you may split the cost of my insurance with them.

Thanks.
I would if I could. Seems my health insurance premiums have gone up 30% in the last year after going up 28% the year before that and 30% in 2008. So I can't afford yours too. Meanwhile, my deductible has gone up from $500 to $2,000 in those same three years. I guess the system is broken. Care to offer up an alternative?

Bear this in mind: the insurers have reaped massive profits all along while their product has become both more expensive and less effective.

I wonder if my Type I diabetes (which I have been burdened with since puberty) can be effectively treated at the emergency room? I wonder if the life saving insulin I must have will be administered there twice a day?

Thanks.
I would if I could. Seems my health insurance premiums have gone up 30% in the last year after going up 28% the year before that and 30% in 2008. So I can't afford yours too. Meanwhile, my deductible has gone up from $500 to $2,000 in those same three years. I guess the system is broken. Care to offer up an alternative?

Bear this in mind: the insurers have reaped massive profits all along while their product has become both more expensive and less effective.

I wonder if my Type I diabetes (which I have been burdened with since puberty) can be effectively treated at the emergency room? I wonder if the life saving insulin I must have will be administered there twice a day?

I got an idea......STOP MAKING UP NUMBERS TO MAKE YOURSELF RIGHT.

BC/BS announced a 30% increase in one state....the largesat increase ever.....with nothing showing anything even close over the past 10 years with any other major carrier....

Except for you.....you had a 78% increase in three years and your deductable increased by 300% in that 2 years...wonder why THAT was not news....just the 30% increase this year by one carrier in one state made news.

Seems to me you are making shit up.

Well done asshole.

Last edited:

Thanks.

I got an idea......STOP MASKING UP NUMBERS TO MAKE YOURSELF RIGHT.

BC/BS announced a 30% increase in one state....the largesat increase ever.....with nothing showing anything even close over the past 10 years with any other major carrier....

Except for you.....you had a 78% increase in three years and your deductable increased by 300% in that 2 years...wonder why THAT was not news....just the 30% increase this year by one carrier in one state made news.

Well done asshole.
Those are the figures the Human Resources Department here provided. I'm not making this up. We have not had a raise in four years because of our rapidly rising health insurance costs.

I am a public sector employee. I am the building code enforcement officer for my county. Our revenues have gone down due to unemployment and the resulting diminishing tax revenues. We are hanging on by our toe nails here.

I got an idea......STOP MASKING UP NUMBERS TO MAKE YOURSELF RIGHT.

Well done asshole.
Those are the figures the Human Resources Department here provided. I'm not making this up. We have not had a raise in four years because of our rapidly rising health insurance costs.

I am a public sector employee. I am the building code enforcement officer for my county. Our revenues have gone down due to unemployment and the resulting diminishing tax revenues. We are hanging on by our toe nails here.

And I employ hundreds of temps...and insure may of them that are not IC's.....and I have a staff as well that I insure....at a cost to them and me...(70% me)

Our premiums have risen over the years...yes..so has the cost of a tube of toothpaste...and the cost of a going to the movies.

But if your premiums have risen 78% in three years and your deductable has increased 300% in the same time...your beef should be with your plan adminstrator who is likely getting a klick back from the carrier....as it is common corporate practice to change policies if drastic increases are proposed...

I can say this....our trade association (employment industry) which I am a major player in have studied the increase in cost of "benefits"......and we have seen an increase, yes....but nothing more than 4% above the annual increase of cost of living over the last 10 years...with 4 of those years being as low as 1% above the increase in cost of living..

It is all about changing policies...and diligent administrators do that quite often.

My newest policy...switched over in October 2009...offers the exact benefits....no change in deductable...presecrption plan....all done through a "credit card plan"...and the premiums, for the first time, were lower by 8% than our last plan.

So I would suggest you ask your HR rep WHY they did not change plans.

Russia? Do you not see the irony in what you said? Government intervention will result in NOT becoming like russia? Huh?

Russia is in a free market free-for-all with a handfull of people (oligarchs) controlling all of the wealth and power. Basically a legitimate mafia. Guess what happens to the rest of the Russians. Effing miserable and more poverty than before the state fell. THAT is where we are headed.

And yes, there are many things that should stay in control of the people and out of private hands.

You'd better look at their country.
As a nation the United States fed on slavery, as a nation - formed in the blood, bones, lands and assets of 100 million killed and tortured by the Indians, the rightful owners of this country. The basis of the psychology of the inhabitants of America lay Talmudic principles of greed, "right" to rob and kill all the "others" to take possession of their lands and property. Only during the 1945-2004 years, Americans have been killed in North Korea, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Panama, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and several other countries more than 1 million people. The main thing in the American consciousness - the worship of gold, money, things, greedy race of consumption. The system draws Americanism in the race of consumption at any cost tens of millions of people, making them slaves of the vicious and worthless world order, making a well-fed, the aggressive herd, living with false myths, inspired by his ruling of the Jewish lobby.
In the next decades, America will cease to exist as an integral territory and consolidated people.

Sunday:
Former General and Sec. of State, Powell, refutes then slams Cheney for his lies ~~ Face the Nation

General Petraus throws Cheney under the bus for his lies ~ Meet the Press

Monday:
Cheney's proof that torture works, in a memo he wanted released, was released. The Classified Memo turns out to prove Cheney WRONG. He's off on his dates by about a year. Information was obtained from the terrorist LONG BEFORE he was ever waterboarded.

Monday:
Cheney has a heart attack.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

It's a perfect excuse for Cheney to avoid the TV news shows from now on, so he doesn't have to answer for his lies. :lol:
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back