Dick Cheney Survives Fifth Heart Attack, not rare cardiologists say

Cheney, a great consevative with strong family Christian values is being rewarded by god for doing a great job for his United States service to his country protecting it and setting free oppressed people in Iraq and Kuwait. He was a great Vice President. I was proud to have him as my Sec of Defense. May he live long and prosper.

I thought God punished him by giving him a Lesbian daughter who had a baby using a turkey baster. Are you saying God likes "Lesbians"?

Damn!

The dark side is powerful.

Evil never dies.
You two sound like typical posters on Democratic Underground. Disgusting. America has been blessed by Dick Cheney's leadership, advice and council to the President. Long may our former Vice President live.

Tell that to the tens of thousands of Americans dead and crippled in Iraq. Read the new Iraqi Constitution. What a success. Hey, check out Article 31. Seems they have the "public option".

Yea the public option for sand ******* as the wingnuts like to call them and all on our dime, thanks w/dickhead, what a fucking success

Cheney, a great consevative with strong family Christian values is being rewarded by god for doing a great job for his United States service to his country protecting it and setting free oppressed people in Iraq and Kuwait. He was a great Vice President. I was proud to have him as my Sec of Defense. May he live long and prosper.

You know he's for Gay Marriage right? Don't think most Christians would appriciate that..The Conservative Christians anyways.

He was one of the worst Vice Presidents in history. Anyways, I do wish him well.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you mean he is being rewarded by his millions of dollars made through haliburton that is being transferred to doctors performing modern SCIENCE and medicine. it has 0 to do with "god"

and yes I'm virtually uninsurable now, thank god I could get under my wifes plan
Then what is your complaint? You're covered and you would still be treated if you showed up uninsured at the hospital with a heart attack.

if uninsured, preventive care is impossible for anything beyond a cold unless you are rich (in which case you would have health insurance)

You won !!!!!!!!!

Send me an address so I can send your gift.
i'd like to donate some cyanide tablets to the dumbest, most brainwashed, idiot on the USMB.

You know he's for Gay Marriage right? Don't think most Christians would appriciate that..The Conservative Christians anyways.

He was one of the worst Vice Presidents in history. Anyways, I do wish him well.

Just so you know, 'Christians' are individuals, each has their own opinion. Unlike the left, most Christians, most conservatives and most Christian conservatives are all capable of individual thought. We are not borg.... it is the Obamanation that has that stance.

You won !!!!!!!!!

Send me an address so I can send your gift.
i'd like to donate some cyanide tablets to the dumbest, most brainwashed, idiot on the USMB.

Then I suggest you mail them to yourself.

Just so you know, 'Christians' are individuals, each has their own opinion. Unlike the left, most Christians, most conservatives and most Christian conservatives are all capable of individual thought. We are not borg.... it is the Obamanation that has that stance.

what about liberal christians? are they individuals or borg?

Now you're just being silly. We all "know" there's no such thing as a liberal Christian. :rolleyes:

Ummmm... No.. That is how christians are.. They live by the bible.. It is the liberals that are free thinkers and independent.. No bible.. I am sure christians are capable of independent though.. They just never use it.. I wouldn't say your borg.. The borg has intelligence.. The borg doesn't descriminate.. The borg treats all their people equally... The borg gives all their people health care..

You all have the same views.. I can run down a list..

Gay marriage - No!
Abortion - No!
Capital Punishment - Yes! And you call yourselves pro-life.
Gun Control - No! Move to Iraq and see what it is like when everyone has a gun..
Obama - No! Which makes you all racist..
Global Warming - No! Even though 98% of the scientists world wide say yes..
Healthcare - No! Even though thousands of americans die every year cause of insurance..
DADT - No! Even though you used to be for repealing it. Now your not cause of Obama.
Stem cell research - No! Even though Nancy Reagan begged for it..

I could go on and on and on.. Your views go right down biblical lines.. There isn't one independent thought amoung you.. So you tell me?? Ho do you all have independent thought?? You say no to almost everything.. Your Senators are filibustering everything.. There are 290 bills passed by the house being held up by rebuttlicans Senators?? Why? Why is the people's business being held up?

DADT is don't ask don't tell.. McCain is on record saying it should be repealed if commanding offiicers say it should.. All of our highest ranking officers including Gates has said it should be repealed in Senate hearings.. McCain now wants more study on the issue?? Talk about a flip flopper!!

So tell me.. How do they have independent thought? All you rightwingers thing exactly alike.. You all let some bronze age moron do your thinking for you. :eusa_whistle:

Now you're just being silly. We all "know" there's no such thing as a liberal Christian. :rolleyes:

yeah, and i read there are nor leftist americans either.

if i want to find an individual capable of critical and independent thinking, i just enter a random church.

Forum List

Back