DHS Secretary Is The Dumbest Gator In The Swamp

The whole right is dumb as hell. Their ignorance and bigotry stems from not knowing jack shit.....I was listening to her, and I was like WTF is this....as a 10 year old in a third world country I knew already what race are most Norwegians, where's at in the world, its capital, currency etc....And here we are we have a higher up in-government not knowing basic general stuff. Shame!!!

When asked if Norway is a mostly white country, the blonde haired, blue-eyed retard in charge of our nation's security admitted she had no idea.

Trump Homeland Security Secretary Not Sure If Most Norwegians Are White
You left wingers think Norway is one of the best countries ever. Wouldn't that be racist if that country was all white? It's as if you're saying the best country to live in and model our own after is pretty fucking white in its make up of population.

The whole right is dumb as hell. Their ignorance and bigotry stems from not knowing jack shit.....I was listening to her, and I was like WTF is this....as a 10 year old in a third world country I knew already what race are most Norwegians, where's at in the world, its capital, currency etc....And here we are we have a higher up in-government not knowing basic general stuff. Shame!!!
What 3rd world country did you come from? And where are you now?

dumb as hell is giving them too much credit .. a box of gravel works

Came from earth and still in it.

I like how all the people that work for Trump have such horrible memories. She said she didn't remember what Trump said in the meeting...

Just like all the others that didn't remember their meetings with Russians...

Or Sessions massive number of times saying, "I do not recall" during his last hearing.

How can people get to be so high up in government with such poor memory?

Wait, maybe they are lying? :desk:

When asked if Norway is a mostly white country, the blonde haired, blue-eyed retard in charge of our nation's security admitted she had no idea.

The term “white” is not defined, and is generally used ONLY in reference to Americans in America. When have we ever refered to Norwegiens as “white?”

She was properly instructed by counsel to assume nothing. Speculation is improper. The questions called for speculation.

Those who want to make this a race issue are mad because they failed to get the response they wanted.

It is fun to watch these angry leftists ask one question and expect her to answer another. The crying and tantrums are glorious.

:lol:

missouri

anyplace else

The term “white” is not defined, and is generally used ONLY in reference to Americans in America. When have we ever refered to Norwegiens as “white?”

She was properly instructed by counsel to assume nothing. Speculation is improper. The questions called for speculation.

Those who want to make this a race issue are mad because they failed to get the response they wanted.

It is fun to watch these angry leftists ask one question and expect her to answer another. The crying and tantrums are glorious.

Wow. You are as retarded as she is!

hahaha what the fuck? 30 years ago I was told Americans are dumb, fast forward I told them not as bad as you guys told me (I live in California)....Watching fox at times and reading conservatives crap online....I say there should be a word stronger than dumb.

The bimbo probably couldn't find Norway on a map.

"Only Americans from America are white! Leave those Norwegian darkies out of this!"

Oh for christ's sake. You're going to have to have yourself surgically removed from Trump's colon at this point.

Norwegians would be what the Nazis would call a good example of the Aryan race,

which likely explains Trump's fascination with them.

Her name is Kirstjen Nielsen, too. I guess that's an "American" name and not Scandinavian.
Yes it's that's what makes the situation even worse LOL.
You would think with Siri now, she would just pick her Iphone (made by liberals in shithole california) and ask about Norway.....but NOOOO, too dumb.

Forum List

Back