DHS Secretary Is The Dumbest Gator In The Swamp

"I don't know"
No, you're right. Making up a bunch of bullshit, or speculating is MUCH better than "I don't know." How dare she admit ignorance of Norwegien demographics.

:lol:

None of her testimony can be used to prove ANYTHING useful and that makes you pants-shitting mad.

She didn't bite, and you are left with nothing but to calli an "I don't know" answer to an off-topic, grandstanding question a "bad soundbite."

Last edited:
"Of course walls work. Those who say "walls don't work" really mean "walls work ... they reduce illegal immigration & I don't want that."" - Senator Cotton

I did hear her say that even if DACA is ended, the justice department won't be making deporting the ex-DACA people a 'priority'.

But they will lose their work authorizations. Something you commiecrats might consider when you demand everything or nothing. Nothing comes at a price.

Dumb Swampy Kristen Nielsen says “loopholes" prevent DHS from being able to remove aliens who commit some violent crimes, and restrict how long they can be detained.

She not unqualified unlike many of Doddering Donnie's picks, so why is she play
Refusing to guess or speculate while giving testimony is not playing dumb.

Do you know the demographic makeup of Myanmar?

Don't look.

Listen to the call of the question.

What is your answer?

And, remember, testimony is exact science.

She not unqualified unlike many of Doddering Donnie's picks, so why is she play
Refusing to guess or speculate while giving testimony is not playing dumb.

Do you know the demographic makeup of Myanmar?

Don't look.

Listen to the call of the question.

What is your answer?

And, remember, testimony is exact science.
spin harder, dude

nobody's buying your bullshit except your fellow wingers

AND the reason...

...none of these ass-hurt fake outrage sissies will not answer the question is because the answer is EXACTLY the same answer the DHS Secretary gave.

What is the demographic makeup of Myanmar?

The truthful answer?

"I don't know."

:banana:

CAN YOU FEEL THAT???
giphy.gif

BabyishExhaustedAmethystsunbird-max-1mb.gif

:dance:

THE DEFENSE RESTS....

liar.gif

5JFc7VY.gif

Last edited:
The whole right is dumb as hell. Their ignorance and bigotry stems from not knowing jack shit.....I was listening to her, and I was like WTF is this....as a 10 year old in a third world country I knew already what race are most Norwegians, where's at in the world, its capital, currency etc....And here we are we have a higher up in-government not knowing basic general stuff. Shame!!!
The whole right is dumb as hell. Their ignorance and bigotry stems from not knowing jack shit.....I was listening to her, and I was like WTF is this....as a 10 year old in a third world country I knew already what race are most Norwegians, where's at in the world, its capital, currency etc....And here we are we have a higher up in-government not knowing basic general stuff. Shame!!!
What 3rd world country did you come from? And where are you now?
Why don't you ask him if it was a shithole?

When asked if Norway is a mostly white country, the blonde haired, blue-eyed retard in charge of our nation's security admitted she had no idea.

Trump Homeland Security Secretary Not Sure If Most Norwegians Are White

I think this falls under 'Ask a silly question and get a silly answer'. Why answer a question like that in a straight manner unless your willing to play along with some fool's game. Obviously she didn't feel like playing along. Sort of like when some one asked Hillary if she wiped her server and she pulled out her hanky. I think we've seen cunning women display this behavior before, so no, I would say not retarded.

I think this falls under 'Ask a silly question and get a silly answer'. Why answer a question like that in a straight manner unless your willing to play along with some fool's game. Obviously she didn't feel like playing along. Sort of like when some one asked Hillary if she wiped her server and she pulled out her hanky. I think we've seen cunning women display this behavior before, so no, I would say not retarded.
As a follow up...

Madam Secretary (DHS Sec), have you even been to Norway?

I have not.

So, it follows that you didn't personally go and duck-duck-goose the entire fucking population of Norway, taking careful note of the race of each and every last swinging dick or gaping gash in said country?

I did not.

So, you have no personal fucking knowledge of whether or not Norway is a "mostly white" country?

I don't.

Well, what, in your non-expert, lay, probatively useless opinion on this topic, would constitute a "mostly white" population?

I don't know what you are specifically referring to when you say "white." Could you be more specific?

"White" meaning of European decent.

In that case, it would be my non-expert, lay, non-probative opinion that a population with more that 50% people of European decent would be "mostly white" but this is beyond the scope of my subpoena and I am not prepared to answer these questions. Furthermore, the questions would be better addressed to someone from Health and Human Services, the World Health Organization, or the CDC. Homeland Security doesn't deal with these topics.

Forum List

Back