DHS Secretary Is The Dumbest Gator In The Swamp

As much as you hate it, we "hacks" understand testimony. You don't.

We understand shitty questions. You don't.

A shitty examiner will twist in the wind against a good witness. I know you get mad about it and throw "idiot" around left and right, but too fucking bad. You still lose.

Again, for those who have not see it, here is my example of a shitty examiner FAILING to ask the right question when confronting a good witness:

Do you know what time it is?

No.

Can you look and see?

Yes.

Please tell me the current time?

I don't know.

You just testified that you can look and see?

Yes.

Did you look?

No.

Can you look?

Yes.

What time is it?

I don't know.

Why don't you know?

Because I have not looked at a clock or watch.

Can you do that now?

Yes.

What time is it?

I don't know.

You just said you could look?

(pause. no answer. not a question)

Can you look?

Yes.

What time do you think it is?

I don't know.

You don't have any estimate about the time?

No.

If I told you it is morning time, would you believe me?

I am not sure if I would.

Why?

I would need more information.

You are deliberately evading my question?

(pause. not a question)

Will you tell me what time it is?

Yes.

Well?

(not a question)

I am waiting?

(not a question)

You know how to tell time, don't you?

Yes.

Any day, sweetheart?

(not a question)

:lol:
:lmao:
:dance:

___

Answer this:

Was Eric Holder an idiot when he gave testimony before Congress about Fast and Furious?
:dunno:

___

Because I know how to read[/QUOTE
We call that....

HEARSAY

You worthless, uneducated, useless piece of shit. Don't you EVER question my education, you goddamn ignoramus. You don't know ANYTHING!!!

Suck my balls while I dance in your uneducated face.

:dance:
This is not the place to bring your gay fantasies. We don`t care about your private life.

What left? you mean the whole world is laughing at your ignorance and stupidity....this is not a left or right issue. This decency versus no moral compass.
Fuck the whole world. The whole world can suck our dicks. You owe us. Not the reverse. Now, get the fuck out, commie bastard.
Fuck the world? Lol look around everything around you is made somewhere, you don't make shit, just bunch of obese ignorant fucks.

Trump used Norway as an example of Europeans. We no longer allow Europeans to easily immigrate here. Our emphasis is on the third world savages. I could not say Norway is majority white any longer. They are being tsunamied by middle eastern and africans, mostly men, mostly very violent.

This is what's going on in Norway.

Trump used Norway as an example of White People

He treats immigration like one of his country clubs
Only the right people need apply

Fuck the world? Lol look around everything around you is made somewhere, you don't make shit, just bunch of obese ignorant fucks.
Then, your shithole country should have no problem invading and taking over, right? Over throw these fat American overlords.

:lol:

Yeah. Fuck the world. Not our problem.

When asked if Norway is a mostly white country, the blonde haired, blue-eyed retard in charge of our nation's security admitted she had no idea.

Trump Homeland Security Secretary Not Sure If Most Norwegians Are White
She wasn't there to answer dumfuk questions. Those dumfuk democraps showed their IQs.
And yet they managed to make her look even dumber than they are.

That's quite a feat!
Yeah, riiiight! She was doing an excellent job of holding her temper due to the juvenile actions of the stoopidcrats.

Because she wouldn't answer some simple questions? Yeah, she looked like what she is....a Trump whore.

Trump used Norway as an example of Europeans. We no longer allow Europeans to easily immigrate here. Our emphasis is on the third world savages. I could not say Norway is majority white any longer. They are being tsunamied by middle eastern and africans, mostly men, mostly very violent.

Boy you got that right. Exactly. He's the biggest fucking racist George Wallace.

That must be why for so many years his clubs were the only ones to admit blacks and Jews.

When asked if Norway is a mostly white country, the blonde haired, blue-eyed retard in charge of our nation's security admitted she had no idea.

Trump Homeland Security Secretary Not Sure If Most Norwegians Are White

Recognize it was the gottya question. He wanted her to admit that the Durbin lie is that Trump states he didn’t want blacks and browns but wanted blonde haired and blue eyed whites
So rather than admit Trump is a racist, she came across as the most retarded gator in the swamp.

Brilliant tactic!

TRUMP: I've done it again, John.

KELLY: Yes, sir.

TRUMP: I'm going to have to convince the n*ggers I'm not a racist.

KELLY: Yes, sir

TRUMP: Fetch me a bucket of fried chicken and a photographer.

KELLY: Right away, sir.

TRUMP: And Ben Carson.

Forum List

Back