Chelsea Manning, the face of the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Chelsea Manning files to run for US Senate seat in Maryland

That's right everyone, Chelsea Manning is running for a Senate seat as a Dim.

You remember Chelsea don't you? He....or.........she.....or it.....(I'm not familiar with the 351 different gender creations from the left so please forgive me on my lack of pronoun usage) had that surgery to make "it" a female. Manning is also noted for giving away secret state information while in the military that gave Manning a 35 year prison sentence.....that is.....until Barak Obama came to the rescue of Manning and set it free.

No, Chelsea's last name is not Clinton. You would think it was since Chelsea was not punished for giving away state secrets like Hillary. No, Chelsea had the fortune of being a transgender under Obama who was a transgender activist.

And now Chelsea is running for the Senate as "It" tweets things like "F### the police!"

Any hysteria from the press about the ethical nature of Manning running for a Senate seat like Roy Moore?

Nope, not a peep. My guess is "it" will win cuz people in Maryland hate Trump that much more.

Stories like this shows us what America is dealing with. We are dealing with a radical fringe without any moral compass whatsoever. Logic and reason no longer sway them so there is no real reason to try and deal with them. There is no compromise here. They just need to be defeated.

You remember Chelsea don't you? He....or.........she.....or it.....(I'm not familiar with the 351 different gender creations from the left so please forgive me on my lack of pronoun usage) had that surgery to make "it" a female. Manning is also noted for giving away secret state information while in the military that gave Manning a 35 year prison sentence.....that is.....until Barak Obama came to the rescue of Manning and set it free.

No, Chelsea's last name is not Clinton. You would think it was since Chelsea was not punished for giving away state secrets like Hillary. No, Chelsea had the fortune of being a transgender under Obama who was a transgender activist.

And now Chelsea is running for the Senate as "It" tweets things like "F### the police!"

Any hysteria from the press about the ethical nature of Manning running for a Senate seat like Roy Moore?

Nope, not a peep. My guess is "it" will win cuz people in Maryland hate Trump that much more.

Stories like this shows us what America is dealing with. We are dealing with a radical fringe without any moral compass whatsoever. Logic and reason no longer sway them so there is no real reason to try and deal with them. There is no compromise here. They just need to be defeated.

you're the second or third person (and I use the term loosely) who posted this stupidity.

what democrats have voted for manning?

who came out in support of manning's candidacy?

why should anyone be hysterical about it?

take a valium. you'll feel better.

This is like the 5th thread on this topic and anybody can file to run, that does not make them the face of a party.

There is no comparison between him and Moore as Moore won the primary and had the support of the party and the White House.

you're the second or third person (and I use the term loosely) who posted this stupidity.

what democrats have voted for manning?

who came out in support of manning's candidacy?

why should anyone be hysterical about it?

take a valium. you'll feel better.
Then they try to paint it as a promotion from the DNC, like they selected Chelsea to run and he/she didn't do it on their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back